I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:10 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/10/e3-2013-ea-announces-star-wars-battlefront
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 pm

This is the greatest day of my life... Sooo happy

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 pm

I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound


I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

I think there's only one thing in that list I'm remotely interested in... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't care what you're interested in. I disagree with a lot of your tastes anyways so I don't care.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 am

Then why did you make a list of games other than the one listed in a thread about people who do care about the game and don't care what you like?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 am

Oh fuck excuse me while I fucking jerk my meat stick to this glorious mother-of-goddamn sexual fucking beaver coat celery sticks fuck me in the ass shit FUCK holy goddamn Wal-Greens $20 gift cards this is fucking better than getting a rim job from Chevy Chase my sphincter is about to implode THANK YOU TAMMY FOR BEING A WONDERFUL LADY.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Aaron Paul was at E3 which was inciting..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound


I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

Wow, I wish I was cool enough to be that angsty.

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound


I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

Wow, I wish I was cool enough to be that angsty.

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.

Jet, please kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, Scott, because I wanted to. Is there a problem?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound


I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

Wow, I wish I was cool enough to be that angsty.

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.

Jet, please kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, Scott, because I wanted to. Is there a problem?

I'm honestly curious what you intend to do, if I don't, lol. It's the internet, Burkman, calm the fuck down.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I absolutely do not fucking care about this new Battlefront. Only games I'm looking forward to:

Dark Souls 2
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
The Last of Us
Saints Row IV
Starbound


I'm willing to give Dragon Age: Inquisition a chance. I'm keeping my hopes up despite DAII's mediocrity.

Wow, I wish I was cool enough to be that angsty.

On subject, wow finally. I think this is probably in the top 5 games that was on and off as a work in progress the most.

Jet, please kindly shut the fuck up.

Also, Scott, because I wanted to. Is there a problem?

I'm honestly curious what you intend to do, if I don't, lol. It's the internet, Burkman, calm the fuck down.

I'm going to tell you one more time: shut up. Also, please don't tempt me. I'm in a shitty mood right now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 am

Look, it's fine.  It's fine it's fine it's fiiiiine.  Everything is fiiiine.  Playing an mmo all day makes me that way sometimes.  It's an annoying habit and I'm disappointed on how I handled the situation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 pm

*Burkman plays the game for more than 30 minutes*

*Jet is banned*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF   Today at 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
IT IS COMING OMGZFNSAHFF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Skaven are coming, oh Noes
» Confirmed: Tales of Graces F coming to North America.
» Dirty South's remix of Coming Home out now!
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: