I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Breathing Life Into the OT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Breathing Life Into the OT   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:56 am

I've been thinking more and more about this...and if nothing changes over the next few months the OT is going to get even smaller and emptier as a forum. Sooner or later (if that happens) it's going to fall apart (probably in around a year) and die off.

It's really shitty to think about since this "group" has been around since what, 2008?

The only thing I can think to do is invite people. I'm not gonna invite a bunch of dipshits, but at the same time doing nothing is not going to change anything...I'd encourage others to do the same. Just look at MT, what if he never popped up?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:35 am

Fear not. GTA Online shall be our redemption.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoshana-the-1
OT'er


Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 am

You think a lot. That can get you into trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am

Jetbounty wrote:
I've been thinking more and more about this...and if nothing changes over the next few months the OT is going to get even smaller and emptier as a forum.  Sooner or later (if that happens) it's going to fall apart (probably in around a year) and die off.

It's really shitty to think about since this "group" has been around since what, 2008?  

The only thing I can think to do is invite people.  I'm not gonna invite a bunch of dipshits, but at the same time doing nothing is not going to change anything...I'd encourage others to do the same.  Just look at MT, what if he never popped up?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
Fear not. GTA Online shall be our redemption.
NOPE
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:01 pm

*PJsnaks and Shoshana posted in the same thread*

Jet.... your argument is invalid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Bwanch wrote:
*PJsnaks and Shoshana posted in the same thread*

Jet.... your argument is invalid.
Yeah, I guess God answers prayers because it happened right after I made this thread too :D

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh no he di-int! Popo 

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
*PJsnaks and Shoshana posted in the same thread*

Jet.... your argument is invalid.
Yeah, I guess God answers prayers because it happened right after I made this thread too :D
ur mum hapend rite atfr dis thred

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
*PJsnaks and Shoshana posted in the same thread*

Jet.... your argument is invalid.
Yeah, I guess God answers prayers because it happened right after I made this thread too :D
ur mum hapend rite atfr dis thred
ay m8 ru trying to get inta a match of fisticuffs?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Yeah, I guess God answers prayers because it happened right after I made this thread too :D
ur mum hapend rite atfr dis thred
ay m8 ru trying to get inta a match of fisticuffs?
*Hands a bucket of feces to both of you*
Let it begin!
Do it faggot... 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoshana-the-1
OT'er


Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

You guys are so uncouth! Auh 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
You guys are so uncouth!  Auh 
YOU'RE SO POSH!  

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
shoshana-the-1
OT'er


Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
You guys are so uncouth!  Auh 
YOU'RE SO POSH!  
No. I'm nothing like her. She doesn't eat and never smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
You guys are so uncouth!  Auh 
YOU'RE SO POSH!  
No. I'm nothing like her. She doesn't eat and never smiles.
And she get's that fake orange spray tan! Tell me 'bout it gurlfrand...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
shoshana-the-1
OT'er


Posts : 173
Join date : 2013-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Scott wrote:
YOU'RE SO POSH!  
No. I'm nothing like her. She doesn't eat and never smiles.
And she get's that fake orange spray tan! Tell me 'bout it gurlfrand...
Holla!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:26 am

theres a moth in my room. idk where but that motherfucker is in here and im gonna murder him. any tips apprediated

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 am

SHOOTSTHEM

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 am

Confused me is...
I\'m not crazy 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life Into the OT   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
Breathing Life Into the OT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Your most EPIC moment in VCMP+In Real Life
» Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? [DO NOT POST IN]
» South Street Seaport Beach Club Life's a Beach!! 18+ to Enter & Party on Halloween 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: