I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Say WHA!!! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meat Locker enjoyed it... so maybe Jet does too?
There must be a nice bathroom down there.  I mean, nobody cleans the bathroom up here, so it's possible he stepped in somebody else's shit.
Yea, well just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm gonna clean up after you guys. And don't even THINK I'm gonna make you a sandwich either!   Not helping yo case 

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meat Locker enjoyed it... so maybe Jet does too?
There must be a nice bathroom down there.  I mean, nobody cleans the bathroom up here, so it's possible he stepped in somebody else's shit.
Yea, well just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm gonna clean up after you guys. And don't even THINK I'm gonna make you a sandwich either!   Not helping yo case 
Excellent... xD

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Excellent... xD
No. Not excellent. Do not encourage him. you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Excellent... xD
No. Not excellent. Do not encourage him. you 
*throws encouragement in Jet's face*

NO!! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh really...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Oh really...

Back to top Go down
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 pm

OT.
The main reason why Anita Sarkeesian exists Popo 

Last edited by Outlaw Turtle on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
OT.
I don't know why but just seeing her infuriates me

MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
OT.
Well, watching her Tropes vs Women 2nd episode, is like stabbing yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
OT.
I wrote down an entire hate rant against her all to delete it because I realized no one wanted to read it anyway lol. But she legitimately needs to fuck off and leave the gaming community alone

shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:35 pm

I had to google as I had no idea who that was. For the record, I'm not a feminist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
I wrote down an entire hate rant against her all to delete it because I realized no one wanted to read it anyway lol.  But she legitimately needs to fuck off and leave the gaming community alone
What I hate about it is that, there are a few games where you most kill your lovers who are being possesed by demons, and they thank you for perishing them.
She says it encourages domestic abuse.

So wait, there is a scene in the walking dead, where Kenny/Lee shoots Duck after he is bitten, does that fucking influence child abuse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
I wrote down an entire hate rant against her all to delete it because I realized no one wanted to read it anyway lol.  But she legitimately needs to fuck off and leave the gaming community alone
What I hate about it is that, there are a few games where you most kill your lovers who are being possesed by demons, and they thank you for perishing them.
She says it encourages domestic abuse.

So wait, there is a scene in the walking dead, where Kenny/Lee shoots Duck after he is bitten, does that fucking influence child abuse?
There's a difference between hitting a woman because she's a woman and just hitting a woman. She doesn't understand context.

shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Why couldn't you exorcise the demons? Killing the host doesn't solve the problem. They just find a new host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Well this changed topic quickly

Last edited by Outlaw Turtle on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Why couldn't you exorcise the demons? Killing the host doesn't solve the problem. They just find a new host.
Not when Burkman's through with em... >.>

Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Well the turtle man has abandoned ship. Sooo here's some cookies and milk for the survivors. Hello Clarice 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:09 am

Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Not when Burkman's through with em... >.>
Because fuck you, 'Murica

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:25 am

The fuck did you guys do... I go to sleep for a couple of hours and this thread explodes...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
The fuck did you guys do... I go to sleep for a couple of hours and this thread explodes...

History Channel: I say it were the Aliens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoshana-the-1
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

History Channel: I say it were the Aliens
^agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 am

Im sorry but i'm way too lazy and drunk to figure out this thread, whats going on?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down

OT Based on the gospel of The Reverend Horton Heat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2