OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

WHY ARE YOU SO CULTURALLY CLOSE MINDED!?

Because guess who now has to clean the blood off all the walls, floor and ceiling of the garage...

But in all seriousness...
Apparently they took bloody everything in the bloody place... The BMW, golf equipment, several cases of wine... Fuck, even some spare tyres for our SUV...

The police is as fucking useless as usual...

I really am sorry for the situation Ban... but... this looks like..

/sunglasses

It's time for a hunt...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Yep... *gets compound bow*
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

A chicken with it's head cut off is not an IOU, Scott... How many times must I tell you...

Because guess who now has to clean the blood off all the walls, floor and ceiling of the garage...

Apparently they took bloody everything in the bloody place... The BMW, golf equipment, several cases of wine... Fuck, even some spare tyres for our SUV...

Tires with a y?

Also, I feel like this is karma for the guy you punched in the stomach. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Tires with a y?

Also, I feel like this is karma for the guy you punched in the stomach.  *nods*

"British" (Original) English...
 yeah 
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:15 pm

We've had a ton of break ins around here too lately. It started off with some guys just robbing the nicer neighborhoods around here (house break ins and cars being stolen) but now every teenager around here sees it as a free for all to take shit. I'm surprised our house hasn't been touched yet...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
We've had a ton of break ins around here too lately.  It started off with some guys just robbing the nicer neighborhoods around here (house break ins and cars being stolen) but now every teenager around here sees it as a free for all to take shit.  I'm surprised our house hasn't been touched yet...

The fuck you live? Ukraine?
(Too soon?)

Anyways... Yeah, I get the feeling... Some time ago some asshats set a neighbour's car aflame and my dad got really paranoid that they're gonna do something to his next, cause they were both fairly brand new BMWs. People have been real messed up round here lately... Last week, a friend of mine found a dead body while walking his dog in a park in the centre of the city...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:37 pm

You know I've never been that into superheros that much.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:59 pm

CollaWars wrote:
You know I've never been that into superheros that much.

That's my shtick....
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
We've had a ton of break ins around here too lately.  It started off with some guys just robbing the nicer neighborhoods around here (house break ins and cars being stolen) but now every teenager around here sees it as a free for all to take shit.  I'm surprised our house hasn't been touched yet...

The fuck you live? Ukraine?
(Too soon?)

Anyways... Yeah, I get the feeling... Some time ago some asshats set a neighbour's car aflame and my dad got really paranoid that they're gonna do something to his next, cause they were both fairly brand new BMWs. People have been real messed up round here lately... Last week, a friend of mine found a dead body while walking his dog in a park in the centre of the city...

Eastern NC....breakins around here should be rare but lately no
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Its why I went out and bought a shotgun. Someone tried to break into my neighbors house. They had guns so the guys ran off. I went out the next day and got precious. I have a 10 round Magazine for it. Buck Shot,Bird Shot, Buck Shot, Bird Shot, Buck. Bird, Buck, Bird, Buck, Bird. Fuck you and your face if you try to come in here.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

Callin wrote:
Its why I went out and bought a shotgun. Someone tried to break into my neighbors house. They had guns so the guys ran off. I went out the next day and got precious. I have a 10 round Magazine for it. Buck Shot,Bird Shot, Buck Shot, Bird Shot, Buck. Bird, Buck, Bird, Buck, Bird. Fuck you and your face if you try to come in here.

Because getting 12 gauge boar slugs is beneath you, apparently?
 Oh man 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:39 am

Callin wrote:

BUT YOU INVITED MEEEEE IN!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 am

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

After that dead chicken you gave me in lieu of an IOU... I feel less inclined to believe you...
 Oh man
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

After that dead chicken you gave me in lieu of an IOU... I feel less inclined to believe you...
 Oh man

I'm the misunderstood spider here...

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Misunderstood-spider-1
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 487508_569741769713505_781167456_n
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 C9e
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:53 pm

I leave for MEPS tomorrow at noon. I won't return until tuesday evening. I suppose I'll have news to share then. Maybe good, maybe bad. W-w-wish... uly... l-luck...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:46 am

Good luck Uly!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I leave for MEPS tomorrow at noon. I won't return until tuesday evening. I suppose I'll have news to share then. Maybe good, maybe bad. W-w-wish... uly... l-luck...

Good luck, o fair Uly!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:04 am

Good Luck, Mr. Ulyaoth  OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Does anybody have a PS4 and want to play with me  no...just no 
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:43 pm

NO  No way man... 

leleleplz 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 am

WILBAMA wrote:

I have xbox live again... and I'm bringing my xbox home over break. >.>

Also... Titanfall ftw
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 am

Scott wrote:
WILBAMA wrote:

Also... Titanfall ftw

Aw yiisss!
But yeah... It's better on PC...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
WILBAMA wrote:

Also... Titanfall ftw

Aw yiisss!

How so?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:23 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Also... Titanfall ftw

Aw yiisss!

How so?

Better performance overall...
Even on my backwater rig, I still get 60~80fps on High...
Graphics aren't anything to write home about on whatever platform though...
Plus, last time I checked, multiplayer was free on PC...
 OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:24 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Also... Titanfall ftw

Aw yiisss!

How so?

Well, the fundamental game mechanics are the same of course, but who likes playing competitive fps with a controller?
Also, graphics and all that jazz...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Also... Titanfall ftw

Aw yiisss!

How so?

Better performance overall...
Even on my backwater rig, I still get 60~80fps on High...
Graphics aren't anything to write home about on whatever platform though...
Plus, last time I checked, multiplayer was free on PC...
 OMG! 

1. False presumption... I can tell you for sure it's beautiful on xbox one.
2. Titan Fall is clocking out at 60-80fps on our xbox one (we have a FPS counter on our giant ass 65" LCD TV at our office)
3. Uh... you haven't played on a next gen console apparently. >.>
4. It's free on Xbox Live for Titan Fall (at least I'm playing and I don't have any money in Live) :\

Granted I'm sure there are PCs out there that cap it on graphics... but... from everything I've seen xbox one > avg gaming computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next