I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Never-Ending Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 am

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Awww yiss just need Argentina to win championship and I get myself a shiny new $100 bill

Where's my cut?

*pulls out knife* where would you like it?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 am

On the head of my penis. Chicks dig scars and I want to show it off in style!

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 am

Callin wrote:
I try to not get into talks about religion with Atheists. Most all the ones I have met are nuttier than some hardcore Christians.



Of course it goes both ways.  I could always post a video of one of those horrible people from Westboro Baptist.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm

oh I agree but I dont really consider those types Christians honestly and to be fair I did say "some hardcore". But I am talking about run of the mill Atheists as well. Not the Hardcore. Most of all the ones I have had the displeasure of running into have been so closed minded it wasnt worth my time to talk to.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:52 pm

How not to defend anything: Yell shit while wearing short shorts.


Unless you're female of course. But I doubt any guy is caring.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:17 pm

"HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN, HE KILLED JEWS BECAUSE HIS G--...
BECAUSE HIS NON-EXISTENT GOD TOLD HIM TO!!!"

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Callin wrote:
oh I agree but I dont really consider those types Christians honestly and to be fair I did say "some hardcore". But I am talking about run of the mill Atheists as well. Not the Hardcore. Most of all the ones I have had the displeasure of running into have been so closed minded it wasnt worth my time to talk to.

BTW I wasn't trying to argue with you, I was agreeing. My sentence probably made it look the other way around though.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm actually very confused as to what both of you are agreeing to.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
I'm actually very confused as to what both of you are agreeing to.

Here's what both of us are saying:

"I've met more crazy atheists than christians. Most of those crazy atheists aren't "radicals" per se, just very obnoxious and and in your face"

I think anyway

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh ok. Gotcha.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Also, grimeth basically forced me to go to a sushi restaurant today. Turns out I don't like sushi. Or Miso soup. I liked the orange chicken. The chinese food in the jap restaurant. Also the crab cake. That was good.

We stopped at mcdonald's first, which was the original plan, until grimeth realized that he might recognize someone there from when he worked there for 3 days and forced me to go to a different place. That accursed sushi place.

I wanted to walk up the mountain trail thingy to Mt. Zion but grimeth pretty much forced me to spend gas and money driving to jackson, eating at a sit-down restaurant, and driving back. I'm the only one with money around here. "No biggie, I'll just sit down while you drive and pay for everything. I don't feel like walking today."

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Also, grimeth basically forced me to go to a sushi restaurant today. Turns out I don't like sushi. Or Miso soup. I liked the orange chicken. The chinese food in the jap restaurant. Also the crab cake. That was good.

We stopped at mcdonald's first, which was the original plan, until grimeth realized that he might recognize someone there from when he worked there for 3 days and forced me to go to a different place. That accursed sushi place.

I wanted to walk up the mountain trail thingy to Mt. Zion but grimeth pretty much forced me to spend gas and money driving to jackson, eating at a sit-down restaurant, and driving back. I'm the only one with money around here. "No biggie, I'll just sit down while you drive and pay for everything. I don't feel like walking today."

I can't help but notice how you forgot to mention about how we had to be gone for at least an hour because some people were looking at our house... Fuck me for not wanting to walk for four miles up a mountain in the middle of the fucking day.

Also... Uly is ridiculously picky. Uly also would have done the exact same thing in my position. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I can't help but notice how you forgot to mention about how we had to be gone for at least an hour because some people were looking at our house...  Fuck me for not wanting to walk for four miles up a mountain in the middle of the fucking day.

Also... Uly is ridiculously picky.  Uly also would have done the exact same thing in my position.  Just sayin'.

Yeah, but we coulda walked up Mt. Zion for free instead of spending my money. I have no income anymore. It goes straight down.

"Uly is ridiculously picky", he says. I feel like I can't help that. I tried some of everything I had, twice. I feel like you're saying "Daroska is ridiculously black." like he's supposed to fix it somehow. Also, if I didn't want to go into a place I worked before, I think I would've mentioned it before we were in the parking lot of said place... that's my real beef.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I can't help but notice how you forgot to mention about how we had to be gone for at least an hour because some people were looking at our house...  Fuck me for not wanting to walk for four miles up a mountain in the middle of the fucking day.

Also... Uly is ridiculously picky.  Uly also would have done the exact same thing in my position.  Just sayin'.

Yeah, but we coulda walked up Mt. Zion for free instead of spending my money. I have no income anymore. It goes straight down.

"Uly is ridiculously picky", he says. I feel like I can't help that. I tried some of everything I had, twice. I feel like you're saying "Daroska is ridiculously black." like he's supposed to fix it somehow. Also, if I didn't want to go into a place I worked before, I think I would've mentioned it before we were in the parking lot of said place... that's my real beef.

I feel like it is partially your fault for being picky.  Also... I hadn't thought about the people working at mcdonalds until we were in the parking lot... That's my fault I suppose.  They never gave me any fucking training at mcdonalds! NONE AT FUCKING ALL!  First day on the job?  better put the newfag at the register.  Never worked one in my life.  No one showed me shit and then they yelled at me for taking too long...  I'd like to see them be an endgame Warrior in WoW trying to tank for some 40 person raid. I hate theeeeeeeeeem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:08 am

They're talking about the ones who argue their point idiotically and don't let people have their beliefs without being persecuted. Uly,you're treading on very thin ice insulting a man's religion.

You are making a fucking example because this is what they were talking about. They never said YOU were wrong or if atheist were. They weren't being Preachers.


Comment deleted before you get your ass banned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:12 am

For people who aren't in SWTOR but might return, heads up: If you're a Sub by July 15th then you get a free player house (Stronghold) with three extra rooms. If you were to buy it later on then it would be valued at 1.5 mil.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:51 am

Mr. Branch wrote:
They're talking about the ones who argue their point idiotically and don't let people have their beliefs without being persecuted. Uly,you're treading on very thin ice insulting a man's religion.

You are making a fucking example because this is what they were talking about. They never said YOU were wrong or if atheist were. They weren't being Preachers.


Comment deleted before you get your ass banned.

Some say deleting a man's post is a form of persecution. I know I do. You little hypocrite. Deleting my post because you didn't like it. Because I disagreed with you.

Also, I said in my very post that I was retaliating. I didn't start shit. Jet and Callin started the generalize-and-hate-a-whole-group train. Maybe you didn't read that shit. I can imagine you deleting my post before reading the whole thing. You could have disagreed with me without deleting my post. I put time and effort into that post. It was my voice and you snatched it away from me. You stole my freedom of speech. People get real pissed off when you do that kind of thing. I always have before and I always will. When you do shit like that, the message I get is, "you won, you made me so mad and beat every argument I could possibly have, so I'm resorting to just deleting it and ignoring it."

It's the same as getting in an argument and throwing the first punch. You get so mad and frustrated at being wrong that you resorted to violence. And that's exactly what happened here. I could never believe otherwise unless you had used your brain to communicate instead of your fists. I hate people like you, Branch. You keep your god damned hands to yourself, you little shit.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:51 am

Let me summarize here. It was a long post. I hate branch for doing what he did. I usually save my posts in case this sort of thing happens. But of course, the one time I don't, it gets deleted.

Fuck you callin and jet. Not every atheist is a dick. Lots of your "run-of-the-mill" religious people are weird. Like saying they talked to god. Or that god told them something in a dream. They raise their hands in church and start crying and act like god is possessing them. It's ridiculous.

I heard grimeth's mother say that jesus gave her an idea about what to do with the outdoor chair cushions today. They were dirty and she didn't want guests to see them.

We saw Deliver Us From Evil and grimeth's sister went on about how demonic possessions have been on the rise for the past 50-60 years. She believes there's no way they can be fake, because "they go through all sorts of psychological tests first" and then what? Some priest names them possessed? That's 100% legit, right there, right? No way a priest would be inclined to point to something like that. But you can't reason with her or other religious people.

And when I say your average religious person, I don't mean you, Callin. Or scott for that matter. You're both about as religious as I am. You're atheist every day of the week except an hour on sunday, if even that. You keep the label because you're afraid of hell and that's how the church likes it. You're just not as afraid as they want you to be.

Also, I said this earlier, but I'll say it again. Don't point your finger at me. You boarded the "fuck you, whole group of people" train first. Don't sling shit at people or they'll sling shit back. I don't care what you type back, but don't delete people's shit. You're just telling me I'm right. That's all I'll ever hear when you respond like that. You can ignore it if you want, too. Just don't resort to barbarism like branch.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 am

If Branch ruled a country, freedom of speech would be out the window like a lightning bolt. I feel like Burkman is prone to rage but he doesn't delete stuff anymore. He doesn't trample on your declaration of independence and cut open your throat. Not like Kim Jong-Branch.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:22 am

Fine whatever. They never said anything about YOU and they never said anything about atheist in general. The conversation was a casual chat though I guess it offended someone so like a child you cry about not agreeing. I deleted your comment because you deliberately try to offend two people.

I don't know about Grimeth's opinion on you insulting his mother and sister, but I don't want someone insulting another member of this forum over a topic as serious as religion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:00 am

You took this whole thing way too personal.  It all started out of me finding a funny picture that I posted NOT to insult atheists, but to insult the fedora-wearing, pseudo-intellectual "philosopher" bronies on the internet.  

FTR I don't even consider myself religious.  I haven't for a little over a year now.  I decided Christianity didn't add up for me and I left it behind. Most of my friends are still Christians and I've lived in a christian household my whole life, yet I don't act like a chode to everyone around me just because I don't agree with them.

Flipping out on me, Callin and even Scott (he had nothing to do with this is the funniest part) is exactly the kind of shit we were talking about. It makes you look just like that barefoot asshole. You're just as bad as some evangelical guy on the side of the road. The difference is, you get your point across by insulting people's intelligence (like you did when you mentioned both Grim's mom and sister).

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:10 am

Mr. Branch wrote:
Fine whatever. They never said anything about YOU and they never said anything about atheist in general. The conversation was a casual chat though I guess it offended someone so like a child you cry about not agreeing. I deleted your comment because you deliberately try to offend two people.

I don't know about Grimeth's opinion on you insulting his mother and sister, but I don't want someone insulting another member of this forum over a topic as serious as religion.

Everything he said about my mother and sister is like 90% accurate, so no complaints from me.

Also... I feel as though Branch is the one who escalated this situation by deleting Uly's post.  Which he wouldn't have done by the way if it was anyone but Uly.  But if someone is throwing shit around then I feel it is appropriate to throw it back, although I don't feel that Jet and Callin were mostly just fucking around, but I like it when people challenge others ideas.  I personally agree with Uly overall, except he believe religious people are almost all assholes and idiots, I don't agree with that part, but whatever.

I don't want to go to my appointment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 am

"A couple of KKK members were just having a casual chat about how stupid black folks are, no need to get upset." -Branch 2014

"You niggers are taking this way too personal." -Jet 2014

Oh, no. Y'all were like "yeah, atheists in general are kinda retarded, fuck those guys, amirite?" God forbid someone take offense to someone saying "these people are more stupid than THESE people." I wasn't even all that mad until my post got deleted. It feels like such a violation of something sacred. I wish I had more supporters in this. Like someone deleting banana or causa's posts.

I took this conversation to it's natural level. "Group A are faggots, amirite?"  "hells ya, they are" two people say in a room where everyone can hear them and snicker to themselves. Someone goes "Hey, fuck you" and they reply, "Whoa, no need to get upset, why are you raising your voice?" and having themselves a giggle over it. Also, one of you hit me with a baseball bat.

You throw in the line, "not all atheists are like this, but..." just in case. You were here to bash atheists, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Callin's gonna play the "I have black friends and I love them" card. But you think they're the vast minority, apparently.

I believe me and grimeth have talked to scott about this before. Since we were on the subject, I included him. Cuz it's true, and at least grimeth believes it. Scott's not as religious as he says he is. I feel like callin isn't either. He's just like anyone else, which is to say he's not religious at all, he just thinks he is. I feel like the majority of people who call themselves christian are like that. They only care about their religion on holidays. They don't bring up jesus every day. Those are the religious people I'm talking about. Hell, if any of y'all heard someone say, "jesus came to me in a dream and told me I should forgive that person at work who made me mad." I have a strong feeling you wouldn't actually believe that happened.

Also, Callin turned me into a drow, he's got payback comin' to him. Never forgive, never forget.

_________________
(´・ω・`)


Last edited by Ulyaoth on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:52 am

I walk around the room thinking to myself, "I might have taken it a little too far, I don't know and I don't even care because branch deleted my post." That's the thing that's pissing me off the most. I feel like a hornet's nest that's been knocked down with a stick. I thought we were out of the dark ages but here they come again. I put any amount of time and effort into a post and someone will delete it.

I wrote a fictional story about living in the scott dictatorship and scott deleted it. It was mostly a fun little story. The worst part is, he doesn't even remember it and says it never happened. I feel like a jew who got out of a concentration camp just to hear the camp supervisor deny the holocaust. I never forgot that, scott. You deleted that post. Never forgive, never forget.

Grimeth wrote:
I personally agree with Uly overall, except he believes religious people are almost all assholes and idiots, I don't agree with that part, but whatever.

Also, I never said that. I appreciate you backing me up, though. >_>

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
"A couple of KKK members were just having a casual chat about how stupid black folks are, no need to get upset." -Branch 2014

"You niggers are taking this way too personal." -Jet 2014

XD


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Never-Ending Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Never-Ending Thread
» The Never-Ending Thread
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: