OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 am

Ecksdee.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:50 am

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 10462636_255716971292333_7358488238168453488_n

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 10392443_1446894065563919_6847264849653099362_n
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I walk around the room thinking to myself, "I might have taken it a little too far, I don't know and I don't even care because branch deleted my post." That's the thing that's pissing me off the most. I feel like a hornet's nest that's been knocked down with a stick. I thought we were out of the dark ages but here they come again. I put any amount of time and effort into a post and someone will delete it.

I wrote a fictional story about living in the scott dictatorship and scott deleted it. It was mostly a fun little story. The worst part is, he doesn't even remember it and says it never happened. I feel like a jew who got out of a concentration camp just to hear the camp supervisor deny the holocaust. I never forgot that, scott. You deleted that post. Never forgive, never forget.

My only regret is that I didn't just wiped this thread clean of the argument. So sorry I singled out your post.

And Grimeth, if more people would say holocaust jokes and insult other member's beliefs, yeah I would delete their posts. Too bad everyone else is able to talk about a sub-group of a group without singling out one member of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Because "atheist" is a sub-group... You know, I didn't say anything when it was just jet's one post. But callin gets in there and calls everyone a faggot and then it's all head nods and "mmm hmm" all around. I coulda just said "fuck you too" but they rubbed me the wrong way with their "you're basically all assholes and retards"(but not all of them, lolololol, now I'm safe) kind o' talk.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Because "atheist" is a sub-group... You know, I didn't say anything when it was just jet's one post. But callin gets in there and calls everyone a faggot and then it's all head nods and "mmm hmm" all around. I coulda just said "fuck you too" but they rubbed me the wrong way with their "you're basically all assholes and retards"(but not all of them, lolololol, now I'm safe) kind o' talk.

Atheist are the group. The asshole atheist are the subgroup.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

It's becoming more and more apparent that you completely misunderstood the conversation lol
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm

The phrases "most all of them" and "I'm talking about run of the mill ones, too" came up. No, callin was targeting them all.

Callin would delete my posts and ban me if he could. I don't know when he'll come around to reading the OT, but I feel strongly that he would... I don't know what Scott's going to do.

I picture me and banana sitting in a pair of chairs. He asks me, "So, why did you want to speak with me?"

"Scott is religious, Banana."

"Uh... are you sure? I mean, if he were religious, he'd try to save my eternal soul by converting me, right? That's what you're supposed to do, right? No, I don't think he's all that religious. He's about as religious as you, Uly."

We share a chuckle at the reference to myself. I do love to say that about Scott. I'm also a junior geologist, but that's a story for another day.

I set my cup of tea down and take a deep breath. "Banana... Scott insists that he's a religious man. I think you know what the evidence points to. Scott doesn't care if we go to hell or not."

I gently pat banana's back as he cries into my shoulder.

He speaks in Bulgarian when he's upset. But I understand well enough. "Yes, banana..." I reply, "we can go to McDonald's."
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Callin wrote:
I try to not get into talks about religion with Atheists. Most all the ones I HAVE MET are nuttier than some hardcore Christians.

Looks to me like he was only talking about the ones he personally met.  And that's only "most" of them, again.

I like the story about you and Ban though.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Pish posh, apple sauce. The "fuck them all" mentality is there whether y'all admit to it or not. Especially on callin's part. I can feel it seeping from every pore on his body. He watches his drunk friend light his beard on fire and another drunk friend puts it out by peeing on him and callin says, "It's good to hang around wholesome christian folk." God only knows how many times someone called Obama a monkey that night.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
For people who aren't in SWTOR but might return, heads up: If you're a Sub by July 15th then you get a free player house (Stronghold) with three extra rooms. If you were to buy it later on then it would be valued at 1.5 mil.

If you were sub by end of may you got even more... just sayin. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:
For people who aren't in SWTOR but might return, heads up: If you're a Sub by July 15th then you get a free player house (Stronghold) with three extra rooms. If you were to buy it later on then it would be valued at 1.5 mil.

I was informing people who weren't subbed  OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Callin would delete my posts and ban me if he could. I don't know when he'll come around to reading the OT, but I feel strongly that he would... I don't know what Scott's going to do.

My username is relevant! :D
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

I was informing people who weren't subbed  OMG! 

They're all dirty casuals...  Rage 
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Grimeth's sister and her boyfriend were over on the 4th of july. They talked about game consoles for a bit. Grimeth calls them casuals. I can't help but agree. If all you play is a 360, you can't really call yourself a "gamer". Maybe we're getting into elitist territory, but fuuuck you, that's a casual. A sunday driver. A bi-weekly bowler. An easter-and-christmas church-goer.

You pretty much HAVE to play PC games to get all the good stuff. Times have changed, arcades and consoles aren't the core of gaming. Gaming has become mainstream and the new heart of it is PC. That's where you can get the good indie gems and the big 'uns like skyrim as well.

I'm not saying nintendo, playstation and xboxes aren't a part of gaming. I feel like they also HAVE to be a part of your gaming repertoire. But I say they're not the meat and potatoes anymore. I blame the corporations.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:18 pm

I agree. I'm coming to find that I've surrounded myself with false gamers. I'm content with saying I will never spend money on a Call of Duty game again. Ghost was soooooo boring and shit like bullets in space took me out of the game. Almost as much as the idea that the south American countries banded together to destroy the USA.

But I feel I'm safe to say I'm a gamer. I don't play many games but I play the ones I love.

-------

https://swtorot.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3192

-------

-------

-------

https://swtorot.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40