I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:28 pm

привет comrades! (That means hello in Russian I Googled it) Today we tell the tale of Vladislav Svenksy. This is a tale of friendship, trust, love, but most importantly, starvation.

Here we see our comrade just found a fire extinguisher! Fun! But the game bugged and duplicated it. Also fun!

Never trust a fire extinguisher until you smell it up and down Mama Svensky used to say!

Vladislav and his fire extinguisher, Tamale Gringo

Vladdy boy and Tamale Gringo had to go their own ways (Women issues) so Vladislav got a new friend, Cyndi Lauper the crowbar.

Vladislav ran into a fellow survivor prior to this screen shot. But was scared to take a picture. The survivor was friendly and pointed Vlad to the airfield where he found pants.

Vlad got shot by some fucking asshole in the woods for no reason and started bleeding. However, Vlad was a prestigious Cub scout in his prime, and remembered to use his shirt as a rag to stop the bleeding.

Uh-oh! Looks like Vladdy is hungry! Maybe there will be food in this city!

Vladislav couldn't find any food, but he did find this sweet ass hatchet.

Vladdy boy knew he was at the end of his final road. He decided to go to the local church and pray.

But the door was locked. Perhaps this was Jesus telling Vlad. "I spent 30 fucking dollars on this game keep playing you ass."

What's this?! Water! Just what Vlad needed for survival!

It was fucking gas fuck you DayZ I can't drink this shit

Oh boy he found a fucking rotten orange too bad it didn't even help his hunger and made him fucking sick

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, VLAD FOUND THIS RAD FUCKING HAT THING

Vladislav was shot in the head and killed shortly after by a survivor named "MrSwagMan". Vladislav lived a good life. A short, non-productive one. But nonetheless.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Im Coming For You Vladislav

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Callin wrote:
Im Coming For You Vladislav

How are you managing to find food and water? I literally found NOTHING but a rotten orange.

Also, how is your camera zoomed out so far?

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Get off the coast as soon as you can. Dont stop for shit and avoid Balota period unless you are looking for quick respawns. Get a Firemans Axe. Best damn Melee in the game and can be used to open cans of food. Find a well ASAP. Hit F about 50+ times till you get "I am feeling Full". Then Stop. You wont need water for a good long while. Food, thats the hardest thing. Eat MANY times after your food warning has gone away. A pistol is just as powerful as a rifle. So Firestations are good. You need a Magazine and those can be hard to find. M4's are a dime a dozen in any military spawn. They added tons of new military spawns. One in southern Zeleno and One on top of Green Mountain. Hit those on a night server with low pop. If you have to you can server hop. (cheater)

All in all its easy to survive if you can survive the first hour.

As far as the camera. I just am in 3rd person and using alt to look "behind" me. Then releasing as I spam F12 for a screen shot before it goes back to default.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Who gives a shit.

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Burkman wrote:
Who gives a shit.

Callin

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Marcus Blackimus sure has came a long way

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:25 am

If I had the patience to wait 5 years for all the pics to load... I'd read...

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure   Today at 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Vladislav Svensky: A DayZ Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1