OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS

Go down 
+8
Scott
SoupWithSauce
Branch
jedibantha
MrEvilDude
The Mortonator
Causa
Fiat The Hutt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 am

Branch wrote:
I think this thread brought him back to life.

I still miss Fiat even now. Sad His posts were always entertaining to read.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

You killed someone didn't you?

Considering it right now, as a matter of fact. J/k.
...and hello, handle I do not recognize!

I was an ot'er from the dream time.

Smaps? Is that YOU?!? :)

LOL, anywhoo...when I post on a daily basis I don't notice the subtle changes to everyone's sig lines. But to come back after awhile AWK, man youz guys are funn. Velociraptor at the last supper, Buddy has gone Duke Nukem crazy, and Morti is as deadly as ever!

Can't spend a lot of time on right now. Talk to y'all later.

Yes, Branchy - looks like you necro'd me...

Fiat
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:

Considering it right now, as a matter of fact. J/k.
...and hello, handle I do not recognize!

LOL, anywhoo...when I post on a daily basis I don't notice the subtle changes to everyone's sig lines. But to come back after awhile AWK, man youz guys are funn. Velociraptor at the last supper, Buddy has gone Duke Nukem crazy, and Morti is as deadly as ever!

Fiat

who's the tubby guy?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Fiat.

Hi!

I'm Jet to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Fiat

who's the tubby guy?

Ey, no ack! ...POUNCE!

And @Jet - LIKE THE NEW HANDLE!!! R U still 12??? :)

So, post-game analysis = Felt like things went well, we will find out if I got the "W" 40 days from now. Client is happy, I am happy.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
Ey, no ack! ...POUNCE!

So, post-game analysis = Felt like things went well, we will find out if I got the "W" 40 days from now. Client is happy, I am happy.

Faster than an edit. Able to quote in a single moment. Don't forget your color again! You're starting to become respectible and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Faster than an edit. Able to quote in a single moment. Don't forget your color again! You're starting to become respectible and stuff.[/quote]

Drat! You noticed. I had hoped I was faster than that... (kicks dog).

However, you don't have to accuse me of being the R word. That's just low...

Fiat
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:

Fiat

who's the tubby guy?

Ey, no ack! ...POUNCE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS   Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest OT Announcement is HILARIOUS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2