OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+12
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
CollaWars
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Saw these the other day!  Bunchie 
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Elaborate on the last one maybe?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:27 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

What's to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

What's to elaborate?

Well I'm rather confused and bedazzled...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Mark Hamill grew a beard for Star Wars 7.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:

So he's going for the whole "younger Kenobi" look but older... I can go with that...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

So he's going for the whole "younger Kenobi" look but older... I can go with that...

I think he's going for the classic "Jedi Master" look that GL had down between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Has anybody else ever realized these are like the only two movie characters that have like three syllable, hyphenated names? Like... there's no relation between them other than Obi-Wan was Qui-Gon's apprentice. They aren't related, nor came from the same world.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

I think he's going for the classic "Jedi Master" look that GL had down between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Has anybody else ever realized these are like the only two movie characters that have like three syllable, hyphenated names? Like... there's no relation between them other than Obi-Wan was Qui-Gon's apprentice. They aren't related, nor came from the same world.

pssst.  Obi-Wan Kenobi has six syllables. Qui-Gon minus the Jin is only two.

Give me that Gin so I can make it three. Give me the GIN. THE GIN. GIN GIIN GIN
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

Your point being?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

pssst.  Obi-Wan Kenobi has six syllables.  Qui-Gon minus the Jin is only two.  

Give me that Gin so I can make it three.  Give me the GIN. THE GIN.  GIN GIIN GIN

Meant like words... not syllables.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

Your point being?

If you can't see it... you're not worthy...  yeah 
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 pm

I made this

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 10270696_10202338115165219_9131234892202167413_n
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Any games any one is looking forward to?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:13 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Destiny, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Battlefront 3 is all I want in life
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:52 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Well, I'm playing this half-assed beta of Gal Civs III...
Though I can't really see how they're calling it a "beta" when one of the major features (diplomacy) is missing in its' entirety...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Though I can't really see how they're calling it a "beta" when one of the major features (diplomacy) is missing in its' entirety...

So is just a constant state of war?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:53 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

So is just a constant state of war?

Yup. As soon as you encounter another faction you're considered at war with them and there's no way of changing that atm.

Another thing I would really like changed is the games' consistent attempts of having you build its' pre-made ships. Literally every time I go to a shipyard it generates a "new version" of the pre-made ships that I just deleted. And they're not even different! Like, it just puts the next higher number at the end of each name... No. My ships are clearly far superior to whatever junk you've made, game...
Also that and right now the fleet system is missing, along with tactical combat (both considerable features). Meaning it's basically ship vs. ship and the winner is resolved depending on stats.

Oh, also- If you have an Nvidia or AMD card, no matter the version or driver, chances are you'll run into the games' UI not having any text due to a glitch they couldn't be bothered fixing before calling their game a beta... What's the "temporary fix"? Just run the game on your integrated graphics chip. What if you don't have one, you ask? Well, tough potatoes...

On the bright side- it's no-longer 80 pounds...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:43 am

Since Jet's been shamelessly promoting his little "reviews".
Here's my full take on Gal Civs 3:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bananadealer/recommended/226860

Also, is the Steam site randomly changing languages for anyone else?
Choice of the day seems to be... Norwegian...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Also, is the Steam site randomly changing languages for anyone else?

Yes. When you click a link to a non-steam thingy and it shows that stuff in swedish or whatever, click the little words with a down arrow in the upper right and look for "english" in the scroll-down thingy cuz that's the language selector. It's been fine for me since.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:27 pm

I heard some Bulgarians vandalized a russian monument. Made one of the statues look like the joker. I thought to myself, "Banana, you're not fooling anybody, we know what you did."
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I heard some Bulgarians vandalized a russian monument. Made one of the statues look like the joker. I thought to myself, "Banana, you're not fooling anybody, we know what you did."

You mean this:
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 Bulgarian-monument2
It's old news from about two years ago. I actually have a photo of it in my room. I'm also fairly certain I told you guys about this then it happened...
The monument in question is in one of Sofia's central parks and from the old communist times, representing the "national values and heroism" or something like that and has since been cleaned. The text below translates to "going with the times" and the caricature in general represents the change is values/things we look up to.

As for Steam wackiness, it keeps changing languages on a daily basis. Today's special is French... Front page is fine but once you load away from it, it changes the language. I find it hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Ban... I don't think this is a question we've ever asked you. How many languages do you speak/read?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban... I don't think this is a question we've ever asked you. How many languages do you speak/read?

English and Bulgarian (duh) I consider my main languages. I've studied Spanish in high school but I'm gonna need maybe a couple days around Spanish speakers if you want me to start speaking it. I can also make out most Russian speech/text since it's close to Bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I have to read Crime and Punishment and I can't get into that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next