I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Never-Ending Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 am

CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:
I really don't get the big deal about reddit.  That has got to be the ugliest website on the planet.

http://jabber.forumotion.com/

I said ugly, not pointless

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Jet wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:
I really don't get the big deal about reddit.  That has got to be the ugliest website on the planet.

http://jabber.forumotion.com/

I said ugly, not pointless

Its ok for women to be ugly but never let tits be pointless.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Jet wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:
I really don't get the big deal about reddit.  That has got to be the ugliest website on the planet.

http://jabber.forumotion.com/

I said ugly, not pointless

Oh which, that site is both...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 am

Ban is forever on a quest to out-dick all who surround him.

Burkman I never pinned you as the kind who would like the Rifleman, but that's a good show nonetheless. Used to watch it with my granddad when I was younger.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Mortonator posts again. You'd think I'd be like "oh yay, more people coming back, that's good." But it honestly just makes me mad. Mortonator is like a father who sees his kids once a year and tells them, "this time, daddy is gonna stay for good" and when the kids wake up the next day, he's gone again. They knew it would happen. It does every time. They honestly just hate it when he shows up with his false promises.

Unless you wanna actually stay, mortonator. I want one post a day... Tell us how hot it was that day. Literally anything. I HATE YOU, YOU'RE ALREADY GONE FOR GOOD!

Why did he come back at all? To tear our hearts out of our chests? IS THAT WHAT GIVES YOU YOUR JOLLIES, MORTOOOOONN?!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Why did he come back at all? To tear our hearts out of our chests? IS THAT WHAT GIVES YOU YOUR JOLLIES, MORTOOOOONN?!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Heeeeeearts, yum.
 Uly

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 pm

I hate having to make the 2-hour drive to modesto and 2 hours back. Supposed to be every two weeks, but I have to do it every week for 4 weeks lately because some shit happened.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:45 pm

When I was driving to modesto last monday, Paparazzi by lady gaga was playing. I sang along to parts of it, but I changed the lyrics some.

I'm Ashley's biggest fan, I'll follow her until she loves me. Bobba... Bobbarazzi!

I also sang along with Lonesome Loser quite loudly.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I also sang along with Lonesome Loser quite loudly.

That's quite ironic of your part, Uly.

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Mein Tertl wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I also sang along with Lonesome Loser quite loudly.

That's quite ironic of your part, Uly.

Coincidental, not ironic

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Actually its not either. Coincidences and irony both happen by chance. I guess its a coincidence that the song came on in his lifetime (????) its not that he sang loudly.



lolidunno

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 am

I'm not sure what it is. But yes, that's why I like it so much. It's the uly song. *wipes sage tear while sagely nodding wearing sage robes*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:51 am

Now, y'all might think I'm stirrin' the pot... but I think a gay christian is like a hitler-loving jew. Like, it seriously just feels like such a contradiction.

Another example would be a black white-supremecist. Like Clayton Bigsby. Speaking of Clayton, I had a son in the sims 3 and me and grimeth named him after Causa. His name was Claybay. Grimeth didn't fuck him, UNLIKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!

Did you know grimeth, same age as me(in sims 3), fucked and married my daughter who he helped raise since she was a baby? Her name was Ashley. He even referred to himself as her "Uncle Ben" when she was a child.

Y'all think I'M the freak when it comes to these things, but honestly I feel like this is rather telling of Grimeth's true personality.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:17 am

Sims 3 is more important than life.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:22 am



 Joker Joker Joker Joker 

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:28 pm

It is hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:24 pm

My half-brother who is in the marines once married a girl from thailand who, as far as I know, stayed in thailand while he was away. She ended up cheating on him. I'm told he's very bitter. He also (supposedly) had sex with 14 year old girls in some country where that's legal, I forget which country, but that's another story.

So anyway, I hear about all these thai girls lookin for american husbands over there. I ought to list thailand as a place I want to go, besides japan. It'll be different for me and me thai bride than it was for my half-brother. You know, cuz my undying love will win her over, etc., etc.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Half. Which parent should we blame.... errrr..... which parent do you two share?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
My half-brother who is in the marines once married a girl from thailand who, as far as I know, stayed in thailand while he was away. She ended up cheating on him. I'm told he's very bitter. He also (supposedly) had sex with 14 year old girls in some country where that's legal, I forget which country, but that's another story.

So anyway, I hear about all these thai girls lookin for american husbands over there. I ought to list thailand as a place I want to go, besides japan. It'll be different for me and me thai bride than it was for my half-brother. You know, cuz my undying love will win her over, etc., etc.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Now, y'all might think I'm stirrin' the pot... but I think a gay christian is like a hitler-loving jew. Like, it seriously just feels like such a contradiction.

Another example would be a black white-supremecist. Like Clayton Bigsby. Speaking of Clayton, I had a son in the sims 3 and me and grimeth named him after Causa. His name was Claybay. Grimeth didn't fuck him, UNLIKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!

Did you know grimeth, same age as me(in sims 3), fucked and married my daughter who he helped raise since she was a baby? Her name was Ashley. He even referred to himself as her "Uncle Ben" when she was a child.

Y'all think I'M the freak when it comes to these things, but honestly I feel like this is rather telling of Grimeth's true personality.

No. I personally don't think being gay is a "sin". However, even if it were, we all sin. So its fucking pointless to say shit like that. I'd rather be in heaven with a guy who stayed faithful to his husband than a guy who cheated on his wife.

I'm offended however that you just compared Christians to Hitler.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Now, y'all might think I'm stirrin' the pot... but I think a gay christian is like a hitler-loving jew. Like, it seriously just feels like such a contradiction.

Another example would be a black white-supremecist. Like Clayton Bigsby. Speaking of Clayton, I had a son in the sims 3 and me and grimeth named him after Causa. His name was Claybay. Grimeth didn't fuck him, UNLIKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!

Did you know grimeth, same age as me(in sims 3), fucked and married my daughter who he helped raise since she was a baby? Her name was Ashley. He even referred to himself as her "Uncle Ben" when she was a child.

Y'all think I'M the freak when it comes to these things, but honestly I feel like this is rather telling of Grimeth's true personality.

No. I personally don't think being gay is a "sin". However, even if it were, we all sin. So its fucking pointless to say shit like that. I'd rather be in heaven with a guy who stayed faithful to his husband than a guy who cheated on his wife.

I'm offended however that you just compared Christians to Hitler.

It's Uly. He compares everything to Hitler...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Now, y'all might think I'm stirrin' the pot... but I think a gay christian is like a hitler-loving jew. Like, it seriously just feels like such a contradiction.

Another example would be a black white-supremecist. Like Clayton Bigsby. Speaking of Clayton, I had a son in the sims 3 and me and grimeth named him after Causa. His name was Claybay. Grimeth didn't fuck him, UNLIKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!

Did you know grimeth, same age as me(in sims 3), fucked and married my daughter who he helped raise since she was a baby? Her name was Ashley. He even referred to himself as her "Uncle Ben" when she was a child.

Y'all think I'M the freak when it comes to these things, but honestly I feel like this is rather telling of Grimeth's true personality.

No. I personally don't think being gay is a "sin". However, even if it were, we all sin. So its fucking pointless to say shit like that. I'd rather be in heaven with a guy who stayed faithful to his husband than a guy who cheated on his wife.

I'm offended however that you just compared Christians to Hitler.

JESUS H CHRIST ON A POPSICLE STICK! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! The actual sin by the way is the Sodomy... which heteros do as well. So yea I have no problems with Gay Christians. We are all sinners, no sin is greater other than Having Another God Before Him. Unless you read Leviticus.. and that book is so fucked up it aint funny. The Bible was written by Man for Man. The Word of God is in there but you need to interpret it for your own belief.

I myself prefer to go by the teachings of Jesus. Love one another, and through him the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven will be gained.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
My half-brother who is in the marines once married a girl from thailand who, as far as I know, stayed in thailand while he was away. She ended up cheating on him. I'm told he's very bitter. He also (supposedly) had sex with 14 year old girls in some country where that's legal, I forget which country, but that's another story.

So anyway, I hear about all these thai girls lookin for american husbands over there. I ought to list thailand as a place I want to go, besides japan. It'll be different for me and me thai bride than it was for my half-brother. You know, cuz my undying love will win her over, etc., etc.


Accurate.  

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:32 pm

SNL just isn't as great anymore..

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
My half-brother who is in the marines once married a girl from thailand who, as far as I know, stayed in thailand while he was away. She ended up cheating on him. I'm told he's very bitter. He also (supposedly) had sex with 14 year old girls in some country where that's legal, I forget which country, but that's another story.

So anyway, I hear about all these thai girls lookin for american husbands over there. I ought to list thailand as a place I want to go, besides japan. It'll be different for me and me thai bride than it was for my half-brother. You know, cuz my undying love will win her over, etc., etc.

I think less of you if you do that, Uly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Today at 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Never-Ending Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Never-Ending Thread
» The Never-Ending Thread
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: