I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:54 am

Away from who? Banana? Let's update the list!

Also, this guy wants to sell his laptop for $1100. It's a really nice one. I kinda want to do it, but I feel like this has GOT to be some sort of scam. He says he bought it 3 months ago for $1450 and wants to sell it before exodus. Doesn't have as much time as he thought he would to play games and stuff he says.

I still can't get it out of my head that there's something wrong about this. That I'm gonna find out he screwed me over somehow after the fact...

We went to his dorm room and he showed it to me. Can't remember the processor... but it has 16gb of RAM and an nvidia GTX 870m graphics card.

Oh... it also has windows 8... so there's that... I'm sure I could learn to live with it...

Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Saw on your Facebook Uly.

"Hey Bobby son, I hope you by yourself a nice laptop."

I read that as "I hope you buy me a laptop" God I dislike your mother LOL.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Also.. LOOOK A PIC OF OUR NEW DEFENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Jyzc4zd

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Callin wrote:
Also.. LOOOK A PIC OF OUR NEW DEFENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Jyzc4zd

I kinda feel proud...
That I live in a different country...

Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh... did my mom put that on facebook?

Embarrassing, >_> I don't really like that picture. Also, notice how weird the hat is. I tell you, it's a ridiculous hat. And it takes like 30 seconds to get it sitting right on your head. ABUs are much more comfy and easy to wear than your blues.

Also, they had us marching in that grassy field in our nice shoes and pants for parade. It had rained the day before, too. Muddy.

Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Repeat after me Uly.

Cunt Cap

It is called a Cunt Cap. Dont say that around the female airmen though lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Uly used to say the "N-word" all the time on steam and he said it proudly with no restraint.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:24 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Uly used to say the "N-word" all the time on steam and he said it proudly with no restraint.

N-no, I did no such thing. I wouldn't even think to do such a thing. >_>

Also, I typed it, I didn't say it. And I only used it to refer to other white people. That's acceptable. That's like, in the Geneva convention. And I would know. I'm in the military. Military Bob, they call me. Bob Geneva, too. Cuz I know my stuff.

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Callin wrote:
Repeat after me Uly.

Cunt Cap

It is called a Cunt Cap. Dont say that around the female airmen though lol

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Ky5vury
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

I don't like how all the upgrades to Vigil's Keep in Awakening don't really do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:18 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I don't like how all the upgrades to Vigil's Keep in Awakening don't really do anything.
They just make your endings better.

BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Here...
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Cupcakesir

Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Here...

Awakening and Origins endings are nothing like ME3.......

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Awakening has an interesting story and all but Bioware was pretty lazy. The companion quests are pretty fickle about firing and if you don't do the quest in a specific unexplained order you miss out on stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Here...

Awakening and Origins endings are nothing like ME3.......

I like how you immediately guessed the reference...

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:35 am

I think I forgot to tell the OT this, but last monday I had an interview with this battery company that my sister works at, to assemble parts of these power suppply units I guess. I got the job. I start this monday, so I'm a bit nervous. I hope it all goes okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous
Mr. Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:51 am

Good luck with that Grimeth!

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I think I forgot to tell the OT this, but last monday I had an interview with this battery company that my sister works at, to assemble parts of these power suppply units I guess.  I got the job.  I start this monday, so I'm a bit nervous.  I hope it all goes okay.

Is it Union Carbide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I think I forgot to tell the OT this, but last monday I had an interview with this battery company that my sister works at, to assemble parts of these power suppply units I guess.  I got the job.  I start this monday, so I'm a bit nervous.  I hope it all goes okay.

Is it Union Carbide?

No... It's called Emco High Voltage.

I spent all of today "winding" these tiny ass bobbles with these tiny ass copper wires, no joke these wires were thinner than my hair. If your wire snaps while you're in the middle of winding your shit then guess what, motherfucker? You gotta start all over! Shit is like brain surgery, yo.

Apparently not many people are good at it. the two other guys who were hired with me couldn't do it, but the lady training me said I was good at it. I didn't really feel like I was. >_>

I have to go back tomorrow. God help me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:17 am

Grimeth wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Is it Union Carbide?

No...  It's called Emco High Voltage.

I spent all of today "winding" these tiny ass bobbles with these tiny ass copper wires, no joke these wires were thinner than my hair.  If your wire snaps while you're in the middle of winding your shit then guess what, motherfucker?  You gotta start all over!  Shit is like brain surgery, yo.

Apparently not many people are good at it.  the two other guys who were hired with me couldn't do it, but the lady training me said I was good at it.  I didn't really feel like I was. >_>

I have to go back tomorrow.  God help me.

And why exactly can't they have a machine doing it?
Still- congrats on the job!

Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Is it Union Carbide?

No...  It's called Emco High Voltage.

I spent all of today "winding" these tiny ass bobbles with these tiny ass copper wires, no joke these wires were thinner than my hair.  If your wire snaps while you're in the middle of winding your shit then guess what, motherfucker?  You gotta start all over!  Shit is like brain surgery, yo.

Apparently not many people are good at it.  the two other guys who were hired with me couldn't do it, but the lady training me said I was good at it.  I didn't really feel like I was. >_>

I have to go back tomorrow.  God help me.

And why exactly can't they have a machine doing it?
Still- congrats on the job!

Because they keep dookin er jerbs

I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Banana had something come up so DnD is cancelled tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Was in the hospital over the weekend... in case anyone cares. Thought Uly would have said something. Oh well.

View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

We done told your ass that the wife would try to fuck you to death dude. You either didnt listen or you figured you could take it. Remember that "The Spirit is Willing but the Flesh is Weak and Spongy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Callin wrote:
We done told your ass that the wife would try to fuck you to death dude. You either didnt listen or you figured you could take it. Remember that "The Spirit is Willing but the Flesh is Weak and Spongy."

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Snuz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next