I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I stole this from Causa. He's playing darkest dungeon, too.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 70C951C99AA6259AE10935681CA941020B986F5A

HAHAHAHAHA! Ivanoff...

The fuck is mine? Coliar?

View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:54 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I stole this from Causa. He's playing darkest dungeon, too.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 70C951C99AA6259AE10935681CA941020B986F5A

HAHAHAHAHA! Ivanoff...

The fuck is mine? Coliar?

He's giving them our surnames, so McCoan... Their first names are the game-assigned ones... You always start with a Crusader Raynauld and Hyghwayman Dismas, they need to change that after you've played the tutorial once...

Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am

I'm feeling very pressured to get into coffee. I keep hearing "In your course of study you NEED coffee, it's the nectar of life, get into it." But I'm worried if I DO get into it I'm going to turn into the kind of person who can't function without it. I don't even like coffee! Surely there are other alternatives!

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 am

Wilbourn wrote:
I'm feeling very pressured to get into coffee. I keep hearing "In your course of study you NEED coffee, it's the nectar of life, get into it." But I'm worried if I DO get into it I'm going to turn into the kind of person who can't function without it. I don't even like coffee! Surely there are other alternatives!

You don't need coffee... Try teas, they're less addictive... Go with English Breakfast or Earl Grey, or even Lady Grey if it's too strong for you... Yorkshire tea is also good... But seriously, coffee is overrated...

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbourn wrote:

You don't need coffee... Try teas, they're less addictive... Go with English Breakfast or Earl Grey, or even Lady Grey if it's is also good... Buttoo strong for you... Yorkshire tea seriously, coffee is overrated...

and if tea aint your jam but you still need the caffeine, you could take caffeine pills or some such. Very cheap too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 pm

I agree with Ban, but you dont have to go all Hipster (over here that is). Go SOUTHERN drink Southern Sweet Tea! I mean so SWEET its like syrup.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Coffee is great if you can tolerate how bitter it is, which the common complaint among most people. That or the strong flavor. Oh yeah and sorry Ban, I've since revised that hero's name to Ivanov before he met his unfortunate end, so the graveyard obituaries list it correctly.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 514DC47C3F837091F79C74E04884133F031B2D0C

Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Causa wrote:
Coffee is great if you can tolerate how bitter it is, which the common complaint among most people. That or the strong flavor. Oh yeah and sorry Ban, I've since revised that hero's name to Ivanov before he met his unfortunate end, so the graveyard obituaries list it correctly.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 514DC47C3F837091F79C74E04884133F031B2D0C

You damn murderer!

Also, don't go with caffeine pills. They are terrible.

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

You damn murderer!

Also, don't go with caffeine pills. They are terrible.

You're terrible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 pm

I take half a caffeine pill every now and again when I feel I need it.

Did I tell y'all I got 5 teeth taken out? 5! Still in pain when I'm not on the meds constantly.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Did I tell y'all I got 5 teeth taken out? 5! Still in pain when I'm not on the meds constantly.

The fuck! WHY?!

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

I would just stay away from caffeine. Coffee makes you poop and if you drink it for so long you have to drink it to poop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

The fuck! WHY?!

His Wisdom Teeth Removal operation. Been talking about it for months LOL. Where have you been?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

The fuck! WHY?!

His Wisdom Teeth Removal operation. Been talking about it for months LOL. Where have you been?

Yeah, but like... Why all five? Also... You know full well how much attention I pay to things...

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

The fuck! WHY?!

Yeah, but like... Why all five? Also... You know full well how much attention I pay to things...

four wisdom teeth and a molar that was too far gone to fix with a root canal.

I'm getting my four removed monday. Apparently just getting the two bottom removed causes some issues a couple years down the line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:15 am

CollaWars wrote:
I would just stay away from caffeine. Coffee makes you poop and if you drink it for so long you have to drink it to poop.

Heavily inaccurate. Everything makes me poop.

Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:32 am

Caffeine is for the weak...

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

I'm getting my four removed monday. Apparently just getting the two bottom removed causes some issues a couple years down the line.

Its funny how everyone is getting there wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. Perhaps the planets are aligning..

They cleaned my sockets yesterday and some green stuff came out. It was pretty disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Its funny how everyone is getting there wisdom teeth pulled at the same time. Perhaps the planets are aligning..

They cleaned my sockets yesterday and some green stuff came out. It was pretty disgusting.

Your... Electrical sockets?

Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Scott wrote:

Oh shut your mouth.  I drink like 3-6 cups a day because I WANT to.  Not because I need to.

Coffee is sacred.  Insulting people who drink it is as bad as viciously beating nuns, you jerk.

And man, the more I read that, the more angry I'm getting.  Fuck you, man.  I'm not weak.

*Throws fish tank against the wall*

BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh shut your mouth.  I drink like 3-6 cups a day because I WANT to.  Not because I need to.

Coffee is sacred.  Insulting people who drink it is as bad as viciously beating nuns, you jerk.

And man, the more I read that, the more angry I'm getting.  Fuck you, man.  I'm not weak.

That's... Oddly specific...

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

That's... Oddly specific...

I think he walks by a monastery when his caffeine crash happens..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:46 am

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 Triggered

Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Holy shit last night didnt go right. I killed both Burkman and Causa. 8 skeletons targeting 1 player hurts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Callin wrote:
Holy shit last night didnt go right. I killed both Burkman and  Causa. 8 skeletons targeting 1 player hurts.

Yeah... Though to be fair, we could've handled that better... Plus, we weren't really prepared for that stupid shit...

Also, I've taken the liberty of ordering the campaign's wiki into... something that makes sense. It's in a really rudimentary format to start with, so I couldn't do much...
If you have any items that you'd like to put into our Bag of Holding, please do so. I've taken the liberty of placing my old armour there, if anyone wants it- they're welcome to it.
I'll put up the other Bag of Holding, which we got in Armag's, after we've all had out pick at the gear and other items...
Gear is nicely ordered and anyone wishing to pick anything from it can go ahead and do so. As I said- the wiki is rudimentary at best and it's formatting resulted in some weirdness (half the text is underlined because it reads the "+" as start/end underlining). If it's a bracketed number, it means that's an item's enchantment bonus. Or quantity, if it's a potion/consumable.
I've also divvied-up the gold from Armag's along with that leftover stuff that was already there (now in a section called "Random Leftover Loots"). There was some leftover copper when I was doing the splitting (like 19-20 CP) so I just took the liberty of calling it an Accountant's commission... OMG!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next