OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Callin is the oldest fucker here... literally... he has fucked... and is the oldest...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Yep and I am a Mother Fucker and a Buggerer. I like to drink Whiskey, Smoke Cigars, and fuck almost anything that walks. 18 to 80 Blind, Crippled, or Crazy. If they cant walk drag em.

I used to be able to Smoke 3 packs a Day, Drink a Pint of Whiskey, Fuck, Do lines of Cocaine, and THEN go to work.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Callin wrote:
Yep and I am a Mother Fucker and a Buggerer. I like to drink Whiskey, Smoke Cigars, and fuck almost anything that walks. 18 to 80 Blind, Crippled, or Crazy. If they cant walk drag em.

I used to be able to Smoke 3 packs a Day, Drink a Pint of Whiskey, Fuck, Do lines of Cocaine, and THEN go to work.

Damn dude, I just drink beer everyday.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Callin wrote:

And then he woke up with a bunch of screaming girls running around.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

Unfortunately, not the screaming girls most men would want...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

Unfortunately, not the screaming girls most men would want...

Sounds like a normal morning in the Burkman estate.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:45 pm

So, sunday night. I slept for like 5 hours and woke up at like 2am or something. Stayed up, played vidya games, thinking how I don't have to go to work until 3:30pm anyway. I shave and shower at 6am, planning to get a haircut early. I eat breakfast at the DFAC. 7:50 rolls by, I missed a call from a Tech Sergeant. I call back a couple times but it's busy.

8:05, someone knocks on my door. It's my supervisor, SSgt REDACTED.(I'm sure I could mention his name, but you know >_>)

Hey Allan... we uh... we got a training opportunity for you. There's a class on installing and configuring windows server 2012 this week and we want you to go to it. So, go ahead and change into your ABUs...

The class is 8am-4pm every day this week. I guess I'm glad to get this class, but at the same time... there's this really obnoxious co-worker that everyone hates that's there. This was supposed to be my week off from him. Everyone else at the office, all the new peeps like me... they're as happy as a pig in shit. One of them was supposed to go, too, but she didn't get out of bed to answer her door. Kinda wish I didn't answer my door...

Did I ever tell y'all how I literally ran from this guy to go to lunch at the DFAC one day? He chased me. I saw him walking from behind, trying to catch up to us. (we tend to bolt for lunch when he's not in the room, you think he'd take a hint) so I said to the other airmen "I'll see ya at the DFAC..." and ran. It was mostly to be funny. I didn't think he'd actually run to catch up to me. He RAN after me. There's no escape. He's gotten on everyone else's bad side and he avoids them, all except me... because I'm too nice to let him know I don't like him either. So I'm the one who has to deal with him. His active duty orders end soon, though. So, that's a plus.

Also, I got paid yesterday. So that's also nice. I get about $700 every two weeks, if anyone's curious. I don't pay rent, electricity, or water. I buy food sometimes, but I eat at the DFAC for free frequently, too. You can get 3 meals a day there. Free medical care. That's a big plus. Lots of dental work done for free.

Joining the military is something to consider. Don't be like I was and like how Grimeth is now... just brushing it off without a second thought. Think about it. 4 or 6 years isn't that long and you get a lot of benefits from it. Technical training and job experience in a career field, and that free college money, too. I'd recommend joining at like 20 or 21, though. Not straight outta high school. I say, get a job in the "real world" and work there for a while first. I just think it's a good idea.

This post is pretty long... I apologize for that. >_>

EDIT: Also, if you join the military, join the air force for christ's sake. Don't take my word for it, ask someone in the navy or army, they'll be the first to tell you. The quality of life is just better. So is the food. They always mention the food. But it's more than that, too... more than I know.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

And don't go into a cyber career field if you wanna travel. My ass ain't going anywhere. If you wanna plant roots, then sure... cyber it up...

But I'm a long, long way from Japan right about now......

...............................And from achieving my dreams of touching a girl on a subway train..................
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:09 pm

I think I might pass on the military career. As much as it stable, I'd rather push my way through the shitty economy and do better for myself. Hopefully, if I do well enough in school, I might just try to get myself in a top ranking business school to get my Masters.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Tried Molly.

It was cool and made me extremely calm, woke up with a huge headache though, as if Zeus stroke a lightning bolt on my cranium.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:33 pm

It's pretty much extacey... which... as opposed to drugs as I am... was pretty fantastic. xD
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Only thing I will say is BE SAFE. Dont just take something from someone. Dont do it in strange areas. Dont mix your shit.

Drugs can be fun when done responsibly...... I mean DONT DO DRUGS. Yea... Give them to me. I will dispose of them.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm Scott. Lawful Good Paladin. Say no to drugs, kids! And remember, abstinence is the only truly effective form of contraception! Let go and let God! Praise jesus!

*high as shit on ecstasy, just banged nameless chick at a party, should probably go to my bi-annual church visit*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:00 am

*Snuggles deeper into his blanket* Tell me another story of you and your OT friends Grandfather Uly. You're stories are always the best! *Puppydog eyes*
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Me and my boy Boone after kicking the Legion out of Nelson

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 ClQYVGF
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Callin wrote:

Dat beret and AMR... you sexy slut. You're only missing the aviators.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 am

Callin wrote:

I approve of this.
Also, my mods... All my beautiful mods... Gone in the fire that was the reinstalling of my OS...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

I approve of this.
Also, my mods... All my beautiful mods... Gone in the fire that was the reinstalling of my OS...

I know the pain... steam updated a few months back for me and reset the auto-update preferences for my steam games. Well... it updated my Skyrim. But why!?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Happy Fathers Day Scoot!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:08 pm

I look forward to the day my father dies.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:46 am

Callin wrote:
Happy Fathers Day Scoot!

You too sir!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:36 pm

I remember Causa wanting the Falmer to be playable race in the Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:56 pm

That would be dope.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

So I go to the DFAC for lunch today and what do I see? JROTC. Gods damned JROTC. Swarming the DFAC. Decided to go elsewhere.

I kinda feel sorry for them. I'm sure they're in JROTC because of their parents. It's like... look, they'll get plenty of military shit in basic and tech school. More than you could ask for. So let them live their life like normal high school kids until then, jesus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next