OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

I have more.  
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Man, I've been spending a lot of time playing WoW lately... It's such a good game...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:06 pm

I don't know if I believe you...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Creed is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Woot... 16th place for Guardian DPS on Ebon Hawk! 22nd for Juggs/Guards combined. Broc

This thread is dead...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:25 pm

What is dead can never die.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:14 am

Scott wrote:
Woot... 16th place for Guardian DPS on Ebon Hawk! 22nd for Juggs/Guards combined. Broc

This thread is dead...

Wat...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

This thread is dead...

Wat...

My guardian is a blender ball of death...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:43 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

This thread is dead...

Wat...

But will that fill the empty hole you have inside? Nay...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:44 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

This thread is dead...

Wat...

Ooooh, I get it now... Ebon Hawk as in the TOR server... I was like "How can there be a leaderboard for a singleplayer game?"...
That's... Alright, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:28 pm

I went to dinner with these co-workers against my will and we ended up getting me a tinder and swiped right on a bunch of chicks and found a few matches. They then proceeded to message one for me. My homework assignment is to message 3 girls on tinder over the 4-day weekend.

Oh yeah, I got a car a week or two ago and was able to drive my own damn self to shop dinner this time, which... as much as I like to get rides to places cuz I don't really like driving, it was really nice to drive myself there and back. Like, I'm not dependent on someone to get me somewhere. I go where I want, when I want. It's a good feeling. Haven't had a car in like 10 months now, so it's definitely nice.

So anywho, 4-day weekend. Pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 am

ULYAOTH FUCK YEA. COMING YOUR WAY TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKINGDAYYAY!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:13 am

I saw the cash cab guy. He wasn't very funny.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 am

4-day weekends, like every weekend, are over too soon. I can't wait for the next one, though. Hell, I already look forward to this coming weekend.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Fuck the Police
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck the Police
Fuck em
-Jay
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Untz Untz Untz Untz
Do Do Do Do Do
BLEEEP BLEEEP BLEEP BLEEP
Do Do Do Do Do
Untz Untz Do Do
Do Do Untz Untz BLEEEEEEEEEEP
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:43 pm

So there is a pretty big fire in my area and some towns are being evacuated.  My town might be next. (jackson).  It was at around 4,000 acres this morning and 20% contained, and it has grown since then. http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/incidents_details_info?incident_id=1221

Anywhoo, the power went out yesterday cause I guess the fire hit the electric company.  It's back now. I took this picture yesterday when it was at around 1,000 acres.`The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 8Ask2lS

Edit: Apparently it grew 10,000 acres today. 14,700 acres - 10% contained
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Before you know it, California is going to become a barren wasteland of ash and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:04 am

Then videogames will take place there. Haha
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 am

Burkman wrote:
Before you know it, California is going to become a barren wasteland of ash and smoke.

Sooo... Nevada...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:32 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Sooo... Nevada...

Nevada is a barren wasteland of lithified clastics leading in stratigrafic section down to igneous bedrock. Not ash and smoke. Although I'm sure there are a couple bentonite layers.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:34 am

Callin wrote:
Then videogames will take place there. Haha

What you mean "will"?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Sooo... Nevada...

Nevada is a barren wasteland of lithified clastics leading in stratigrafic section down to igneous bedrock. Not ash and smoke. Although I'm sure there are a couple bentonite layers.

That was the most geologist thing you have ever said.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Sooo... Nevada...

That was the most geologist thing you have ever said.
Nevada has a lot of fun geology... didn't feel right to leave it at "ash and smoke".
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Being that I lived in california for so long, I definitely took several trips to nevada to appreciate it's fascinating geology. It really propelled my career as a junior geologist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next