I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbourn wrote:
So I play rugby now, had my first match and it's such a great sport

Good. No more of your pansy "football" nonsense...

As one who has played both and watched both... they're both pretty rough. One they hit you like a freight train... and the other you just aren't given any breaks. And to clarify... guys that play Americanized football are generally bigger and heavier than rugby players. But dem rugby legs... @_@

I agree with this. Football definitely has higher impact hits. But you're coming at people at much higher velocities, and the padding allows you to full on launch your entire body into someone without worrying about your well being. Rugby however, you kind of have to watch how you tackle and how you run the ball. Because you can really hurt yourself treating it like football. If you try to tackle, or run the ball like football players do, head down with a full head of steam, you're going to hurt yourself, really fuckin' bad.

I think they're both great AND rough as hell. But they're really two different kinds of toughness.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
I think they're both great AND rough as hell. But they're really two different kinds of toughness.

But how will banana continue to be a dick about it? No no, this will never do. Banana and his fellow europeans will ignore this possibility.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Wilbourn wrote:

But how will banana continue to be a dick about it? No no, this will never do. Banana and his fellow europeans will ignore this possibility.

My dickness knows no bounds, Uly... Don't you worry...

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:46 am

I heard ban was kicking some poor refugees while chanting my dickness knows no bounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:41 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I heard ban was kicking some poor refugees while chanting my dickness knows no bounds.

Why, I'd never... I have a guy for that...

Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:48 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Why, I'd never... I have a guy for that...

Yeah, that guy is me.

OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Hey guys, what did I miss during my 11th time I've been absent?

Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Venom \"Punished" Turtle wrote:

Not a whole lot. Banana became a Republic, Scoot became Scootland and declared Freedom! Uly formed an Air Force and Japan gave back Grimeth again.

Mostly we talk on Skype now (we really should turn the OT Star Wars chat into a General OT chat lol).

How goes it in the land of Nuts and Hot Womenz?

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Callin wrote:

Not a whole lot. Banana became a Republic, Scoot became Scootland and declared Freedom! Uly formed an Air Force and Japan gave back Grimeth again.

Mostly we talk on Skype now (we really should turn the OT Star Wars chat into a General OT chat lol).

Man, I love Brazilians... The nuts I mean... The people are meh...

Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Brazil is famous for its trannies and its love of PS2 soccer games.

Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

I trust this because it's on the internet... and Uly said so. /scottsealofapproval

View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:42 am

So I go to sleep at 3:30. I wake up at 5:30. Brush my teeth, shave, shower. Deodorant up, axe up. Get dressed in old jeans, ABU boots, shirt I don't care about. Eatin my hot pocket and drinkin' my monster and I text poor Dukes at 6am, sayin, "Do you know the address of this habitat for humanity thing we're going to?" and find out it was cancelled. Been cancelled. Ain't nobody tell uly.

Unforgivable.

This message brought to you by Ibuprofen and Monster. #AirForceFuel

Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 am

Also, I didn't even volunteer for this habitat for humanity thing. I was voluntold. Ain't that some shit?

So anyway, let me talk to you about a career in the united states air force...

Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

Man, I love Brazilians... The nuts I mean... The people are meh...

You just love deez nuts, don't you Ban? I have you now...

Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I trust this because it's on the internet... and Uly said so. /scottsealofapproval

That and the entire stack of Sega Genesis edutainment consoles that are still hoarding at our Walmart establishments.

(Yes, we somehow still sell the Sega Genesis in Brazil)

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Has anyone played the Battlefront Beta? I was kinda disappointed honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:48 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Has anyone played the Battlefront Beta? I was kinda disappointed honestly.

I've been playing it. I don't think I'll be buying the full game, but it feels like battlefront to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 am

Woot! 4.0 is nigh!

View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:56 am

Apparently you had to be subbed for all 4 of the rewards in order to be eligible for early access. I missed the reskinned coat...................

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:03 pm

A few days ago...

10:30am, my phone is ringing.

*sleepy voice* "hello..."

"Hi, Airman Allan? This is Tech Sergeant So-and-so"

"uh... yes, ma'am, this is airman allan"

"Allan, I'm calling to let you know you need to report to CSS at 1300 for a mandatory appointment with the commander."

"oh... yes, ma'am, I'll be there. Thank you, ma'am."

"uh huh" *click*

Walking around my room in uniform, waiting to leave... all nervous and shit. What did I do? I must've done something wrong. There's no way I'd meet with the freaking COMMANDER for anything other than I did something very wrong. God, is it that jennifer lawrence picture? Is that inappropriate or something? Do they know my PT test is coming up and I eat too much burger king? WHAT DID I DO?

12:45, uly walks into the CSS. "Sir, my name is Airman Allan, I was told to be here at 1300 for an appointment with the commander?"

"Uh, hold on..." *shuffling through some papers* "Right, you've been randomly selected for drug testing."

And that was it... he printed out a paper with directions to the drug testing place... I went there... I peed in a cup. I went home...

I was freakin out before that though, man. They can't just say "you got an appointment with the commander" and freak people out, man, god damn.

Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:21 pm

I trust the results of their screening found only friendship in Airman Allan's system.

Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Causa wrote:
I trust the results of their screening found only friendship in Airman Allan's system.

True dat. True dat.

You right. You right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:53 am

Never try your luck with the gold armor packs in SWTOR because it's a goddamn rip off

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Remember that one time someone said to morrigan, "your name is dolores?" and spanky was like, "YEAH, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, FAGGOT? YOU BITCH-ASS, PUSSY-ASS FAGGOT? GO FUCK YOURSELF, QUEERMO" and he and morrigan left the OT forever, except when morrigan came back briefly but spanky got her to leave again? Good times. Except when they're not.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Williams Grove is abandoned. And that make sad. I have so many damn memories at that place. I lost my first tooth there.

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next