I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Never-Ending Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
In PA, there are towns actually called Egypt, Scotland, Indiana, California, Jersey Shore, Dublin, Norwegian.

We also have Wyoming and Oklahoma in PA, too.

I know... You lot love taking stuff from other places and calling it your own...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
In PA, there are towns actually called Egypt, Scotland, Indiana, California, Jersey Shore, Dublin, Norwegian.

We also have Wyoming and Oklahoma in PA, too.

I know... You lot love taking stuff from other places and calling it your own...

Dude, you have no idea how many small towns are in PA.  Not one clue...

I think PA is the only state to have a town called "Intercourse" as well. Lancaster is a pretty unique name, too.  At least in the states, anyway.

Towns in PA:

Eightyfour
Moreheadsville
Bird-in-Hand
Panic
Bottom
Jugville
Climax
Butztown
Gobblers Knob
Lick Run

Not even joking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:51 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
In PA, there are towns actually called Egypt, Scotland, Indiana, California, Jersey Shore, Dublin, Norwegian.

We also have Wyoming and Oklahoma in PA, too.

I know... You lot love taking stuff from other places and calling it your own...

Dude, you have no idea how many small towns are in PA.  Not one clue...

I think PA is the only state to have a town called "Intercourse" as well. Lancaster is a pretty unique name, too.  At least in the states, anyway.

Towns in PA:

Eightyfour
Moreheadsville
Bird-in-Hand
Panic
Bottom
Jugville
Climax
Butztown
Gobblers Knob
Lick Run

Not even joking.

Lancaster, the town in England;
Lancaster-shire, or Lancashire, in England;
Lancaster Gate in London (near to where I live);
The House of Lancaster, a royal family in England;
Also all of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancaster

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:51 pm

"it's rare in the united states"

"LOTS OF PLACES ARE CALLED LANCASTER, RETARD! SEE?!" *list of places in england*


I'm just saying, that's what happened.


_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
In PA, there are towns actually called Egypt, Scotland, Indiana, California, Jersey Shore, Dublin, Norwegian.

We also have Wyoming and Oklahoma in PA, too.

I know... You lot love taking stuff from other places and calling it your own...

Dude, you have no idea how many small towns are in PA.  Not one clue...

I think PA is the only state to have a town called "Intercourse" as well. Lancaster is a pretty unique name, too.  At least in the states, anyway.

Towns in PA:

Eightyfour
Moreheadsville
Bird-in-Hand
Panic
Bottom
Jugville
Climax
Butztown
Gobblers Knob
Lick Run

Not even joking.

Lancaster, the town in England;
Lancaster-shire, or Lancashire, in England;
Lancaster Gate in London (near to where I live);
The House of Lancaster, a royal family in England;
Also all of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancaster

I did my research. I'm aware that it originally came from England.


That's why I said

"AT LEAST IN THE STATES, ANYWAYS"

Learn to read.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Dude, you have no idea how many small towns are in PA.  Not one clue...

I think PA is the only state to have a town called "Intercourse" as well. Lancaster is a pretty unique name, too.  At least in the states, anyway.

Towns in PA:

Eightyfour
Moreheadsville
Bird-in-Hand
Panic
Bottom
Jugville
Climax
Butztown
Gobblers Knob
Lick Run

Not even joking.

Lancaster, the town in England;
Lancaster-shire, or Lancashire, in England;
Lancaster Gate in London (near to where I live);
The House of Lancaster, a royal family in England;
Also all of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancaster

I did my research. I'm aware that it originally came from England.


That's why I said

"AT LEAST IN THE STATES, ANYWAYS"

Learn to read.

It's the internet. We specialise in taking things out of context...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:57 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
It's the internet. We specialise in taking things...
OMG!

Cause you're a dirty thief.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 am

Mr. Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
It's the internet. We specialise in taking things...
OMG!

Cause you're a dirty thief.

yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:29 am

Mr. Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
It's the internet. We specialise in taking things...
OMG!

Cause you're a dirty thief.

Bunchie

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 am

Not quite done yet but its my new SCA helm


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Gotta love a place called Murfreesboro... Like seriously...

What's weird about about it?

Well, the fact that it's just fun to say is a start... It also sounds like something made-up by a 5-year-old...

Don't you live in Blackstool, England?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Gotta love a place called Murfreesboro... Like seriously...

What's weird about about it?

Well, the fact that it's just fun to say is a start... It also sounds like something made-up by a 5-year-old...

Don't you live in Blackstool, England?

You should probably see a doctor about that.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Well, the fact that it's just fun to say is a start... It also sounds like something made-up by a 5-year-old...

Don't you live in Blackstool, England?

You should probably see a doctor about that.
Here is a pic:
Spoiler:
 
Whats wrong with a black stool? And what would a doctor know about interior decorating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:45 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Well, the fact that it's just fun to say is a start... It also sounds like something made-up by a 5-year-old...

Don't you live in Blackstool, England?

You should probably see a doctor about that.
Here is a pic:
Spoiler:
 
Whats wrong with a black stool? And what would a doctor know about interior decorating?

I've had a couple of doctors who know a thing about black stools.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Been enjoying the last 2 days on Skype talking to everyone. I might be a convert...

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:38 pm

So what does everyone think of the Star Wars teaser?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Callin wrote:
Been enjoying the last 2 days on Skype talking to everyone. I might be a convert...

Good. Get with the times, you old cunt...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 pm

CollaWars wrote:
So what does everyone think of the Star Wars teaser?

There's an abundance of black, sweaty, stormtroopers. I mean seriously... the only thing you see that guy doing is breathing heavily with a face of panic.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Look, call me racist if you will, but I feel like the black guy was forced. They just HAD to have a black dude so they could be like, "See? star wars isn't racist. The black dude's the hero"

Just like korra being a lesbian. That was even more hamfisted.

Wait, you know what? Having freaking harrison ford in that movie? (and I'm guessing mark hamill will show up, too?) I think that's retarded, honestly. I get it, it'd be cool to have luke skywalker and leia and all that shit, but they're old IRL. Let it go. I don't care 'bout no han solo. I want a movie about uuh... what're their names... jacen and jaina solo? MAYBE have a cameo with harrison ford and carrie fisher. But they better not be main characters. I guess we'll see what happens.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, call me racist if you will, but I feel like the black guy was forced. They just HAD to have a black dude so they could be like, "See? star wars isn't racist. The black dude's the hero"

Just like korra being a lesbian. That was even more hamfisted.

Wait, you know what? Having freaking harrison ford in that movie? (and I'm guessing mark hamill will show up, too?) I think that's retarded, honestly. I get it, it'd be cool to have luke skywalker and leia and all that shit, but they're old IRL. Let it go. I don't care 'bout no han solo. I want a movie about uuh... what're their names... jacen and jaina solo? MAYBE have a cameo with harrison ford and carrie fisher. But they better not be main characters. I guess we'll see what happens.

I seriously feel sorry for Ford...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, call me racist if you will, but I feel like the black guy was forced. They just HAD to have a black dude so they could be like, "See? star wars isn't racist. The black dude's the hero"

Just like korra being a lesbian. That was even more hamfisted.

Wait, you know what? Having freaking harrison ford in that movie? (and I'm guessing mark hamill will show up, too?) I think that's retarded, honestly. I get it, it'd be cool to have luke skywalker and leia and all that shit, but they're old IRL. Let it go. I don't care 'bout no han solo. I want a movie about uuh... what're their names... jacen and jaina solo? MAYBE have a cameo with harrison ford and carrie fisher. But they better not be main characters. I guess we'll see what happens.

I seriously feel sorry for Ford...

I don't think he'll feel sorry with that fat paycheck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:57 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, call me racist if you will, but I feel like the black guy was forced. They just HAD to have a black dude so they could be like, "See? star wars isn't racist. The black dude's the hero"

Just like korra being a lesbian. That was even more hamfisted.

Wait, you know what? Having freaking harrison ford in that movie? (and I'm guessing mark hamill will show up, too?) I think that's retarded, honestly. I get it, it'd be cool to have luke skywalker and leia and all that shit, but they're old IRL. Let it go. I don't care 'bout no han solo. I want a movie about uuh... what're their names... jacen and jaina solo? MAYBE have a cameo with harrison ford and carrie fisher. But they better not be main characters. I guess we'll see what happens.

I seriously feel sorry for Ford...

I don't think he'll feel sorry with that fat paycheck.

He broke his damn leg while filming the thing...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 pm

I think he looks fine. Han should still be a scruffy looking nerfherder so they shouldnt suit him up in like a General's uniform and shit.

And I think they'll do stuff behind the main story. Sage advice and shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
I think he looks fine. Han should still be a scruffy looking nerfherder so they shouldnt suit him up in like a General's uniform and shit.

And I think they'll do stuff behind the main story. Sage advice and shit.

Who's scruffy looking?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, call me racist if you will, but I feel like the black guy was forced. They just HAD to have a black dude so they could be like, "See? star wars isn't racist. The black dude's the hero"

Just like korra being a lesbian. That was even more hamfisted.

Wait, you know what? Having freaking harrison ford in that movie? (and I'm guessing mark hamill will show up, too?) I think that's retarded, honestly. I get it, it'd be cool to have luke skywalker and leia and all that shit, but they're old IRL. Let it go. I don't care 'bout no han solo. I want a movie about uuh... what're their names... jacen and jaina solo? MAYBE have a cameo with harrison ford and carrie fisher. But they better not be main characters. I guess we'll see what happens.

I seriously feel sorry for Ford...

I don't think he'll feel sorry with that fat paycheck.

He broke his damn leg while filming the thing...

He stapled a hat to his head to film Indiana Jones... I don't think Ford wants your sympathy... he's a man among men.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Never-Ending Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Never-Ending Thread
» The Never-Ending Thread
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: