I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Let's talk about something mindblowing

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:32 pm

This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

You make me sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:01 am

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

You make me sick.

Feeling's mutual.


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

So basically what you're saying that a game that was hyped ever since 9-10 years ago during the middle of the PS2 era and the "hype train" for the PS3 console is meh in comparison to a game that will most likely get the same EA treatment as Battlefront III?

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:46 pm

MT wrote:
Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

So basically what you're saying that a game that was hyped ever since 9-10 years ago during the middle of the PS2 era and the "hype train" for the PS3 console is meh in comparison to a game that will most likely get the same EA treatment as Battlefront III?



I guess IMO isn't legible in my post. Maybe I'll bold that next time... or buy you some reading glasses. The fact that you drop the "oh it's EA" displays an ignorance-due-to-branding that makes even debating this OPINIONATED statement pointless in the first place. I'm not saying nobody likes FF7... I'm saying I think it's meh in comparison to MEA. CTR was definitely my favorite on PS anywho.

Also, if you are going to judge games over branding rather than developers... perhaps you should go back to playing PS in the first place to avoid the confusion.

ITTYL: I left my opinion at the door... take it or leave it... don't debate it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Look, for reals though... Scott and Mass Effect are like Grimeth and japanese audio. There's a very strong bias. I put this level of bias in the "jizzing over it" category. Scott is jizzing over Mass Effect just like grimeth jizzes over anything japanese.

If they remade quest 64 with shepard's face on the main character, scott would call it an amazing game, best in the series yet.

And he'd be right, cuz quest 64 isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I want a quest 64 remake. Also, ogre battle 64.

I look forward to dark souls 3.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:21 am

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

You make me sick.

Not everyone enjoyed FF7 as much as a lot of other people did. I'd rather see more Kingdom Hearts 3 than FF7 remake.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, for reals though... Scott and Mass Effect are like Grimeth and japanese audio. There's a very strong bias. I put this level of bias in the "jizzing over it" category. Scott is jizzing over Mass Effect just like grimeth jizzes over anything japanese.

If they remade quest 64 with shepard's face on the main character, scott would call it an amazing game, best in the series yet.

And he'd be right, cuz quest 64 isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I want a quest 64 remake. Also, ogre battle 64.

I look forward to dark souls 3.

I believe the guy who made Quest 64 is doing a kickstarter for a game with similar gameplay to it.

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:24 am

Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

You make me sick.

Not everyone enjoyed FF7 as much as a lot of other people did.  I'd rather see more Kingdom Hearts 3 than FF7 remake.

FF7 Remake is being directed by Tetsuya Nomura (the same guy who creted the KH franchise) and he affirmed gameplay will resort more towards Kingdom Hearts but with multiple playbale chars (As in, instead of like in KH where you just have Sora playable; you can switch between Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Cid,etc)

And speaking of KH3

Did I also mention that they're going to put in a Chrono Trigger world? OMG!

_________________
Touching Dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:23 pm

MT wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
This is painfully meh compared to MEA imo... :|

You make me sick.

Not everyone enjoyed FF7 as much as a lot of other people did.  I'd rather see more Kingdom Hearts 3 than FF7 remake.

FF7 Remake is being directed by Tetsuya Nomura (the same guy who creted the KH franchise) and he affirmed gameplay will resort more towards Kingdom Hearts but with multiple playbale chars (As in, instead of like in KH where you just have Sora playable; you can switch between Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Cid,etc)

And speaking of KH3

Did I also mention that they're going to put in a Chrono Trigger world? OMG!

I just want KH3. I'm not going to have to the time to invest everything into the remake.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...   Today at 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ok Ok Ladies, Monster Hunter and ME Andromeda are interesting, but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- Diamyo Hermitaur shell break
» MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE
» Monster Hunter Tri Weapon Calculator
» Yamatsu's Monster Hunter Frontier Hunts! [HR22 Dyuragaua video added]
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: