I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Private Titles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?
To get you to post more and get involved more in the games, to make titles actually desired, because we don't want to write individual titles for 50 people. Take your pick.

Better question: Why do people give a fuck? No, really. On TOR forums you can't use your own avatar or put images in sigs.

You can make your appearance anything you want here except for some little text in the top left corner of your post.

If you DESPERATELY need to prove your individuality further, just add a bit of text to the top of your current avatar picture in MS Paint, save the new image an upload it as your avatar. Hell I'm pretty sure if you type text into the "link url to picture" box for your avatar the ext will stay.

Was this directed at me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Because we have better things to do with our time... well at least I do.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm

CollaWars wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?
To get you to post more and get involved more in the games, to make titles actually desired, because we don't want to write individual titles for 50 people. Take your pick.

Better question: Why do people give a fuck? No, really. On TOR forums you can't use your own avatar or put images in sigs.

You can make your appearance anything you want here except for some little text in the top left corner of your post.

If you DESPERATELY need to prove your individuality further, just add a bit of text to the top of your current avatar picture in MS Paint, save the new image an upload it as your avatar. Hell I'm pretty sure if you type text into the "link url to picture" box for your avatar the ext will stay.

Was this directed at me?
It's directed at everyone who cares about titles, so yes.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.



Last edited by PJsnaks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Because we have better things to do with our time... well at least I do.
:lol!:

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm

PJsnaks wrote:

It's directed at everyone who cares about titles, so yes.

Why don't we just rid these forums of all titles.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

It's directed at everyone who cares about titles, so yes.

Why don't we just rid these forums of all titles.

Well we could, but how would we discriminate against other forum members? Well besides race, location, sexual preference, and gender.

.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Astraeos wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

It's directed at everyone who cares about titles, so yes.

Why don't we just rid these forums of all titles.

Well we could, but how would we discriminate against other forum members? Well besides race, location, sexual preference, and gender.

.

lol I Scott so hard...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
jedibantha
OT'er


Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : Disregarding females and acquiring currency.

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Apparently The Admin Forum decides this, in-between pot-fueled bull-sessions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 am

jedibantha wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Apparently The Admin Forum decides this, in-between pot-fueled bull-sessions.

Don't forget the top hats and monocles... we may be stoners... but we're classy ones at that.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Scott wrote:
jedibantha wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Apparently The Admin Forum decides this, in-between pot-fueled bull-sessions.

Don't forget the top hats and monocles... we may be stoners... but we're classy ones at that.

Just like Tomas Jefferson. troll



Last edited by Grimeth on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Well besides race, location, sexual preference, and gender.

But, if we only had those I would win all the time.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:42 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Well besides race, location, sexual preference, and gender.

But, if we only had those I would win all the time.

Well yea, since everybody knows that Black homosexuals living in Mississippi win every single time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
jedibantha wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Apparently The Admin Forum decides this, in-between pot-fueled bull-sessions.

Don't forget the top hats and monocles... we may be stoners... but we're classy ones at that.

Just like Tomas Jefferson. troll


Not to be racist or nothin'...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Scott wrote:
jedibantha wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why can't people just get the titles they want?

Apparently The Admin Forum decides this, in-between pot-fueled bull-sessions.

Don't forget the top hats and monocles... we may be stoners... but we're classy ones at that.

:blues bros:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 pm

So I have to actually work to get a title? but I made the book of gand.
I should have the title "Gandhi" for all the effort I put into that OT campaign.
Not that many people will remember that, twas' a time before today.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Private Titles   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Private Titles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Commenting Titles
» Random titles hoo
» Terminator- 2012 Year Base book (Private book, now public)
» Need help .... Is the Private Eye Career track broken?
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: