I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 @ Aximand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I don't feel like it, Bwahahahahaha.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:57 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
I don't feel like it, Bwahahahahaha.
Fine.
Sad
I bet it'd give that fanboy a pause, though.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Get a room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
I don't feel like it, Bwahahahahaha.
Fine.
Sad
I bet it'd give that fanboy a pause, though.

I'm just enjoying the part where he can't support his own burden of proof.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Get a room.
Only if you come with.

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
I don't feel like it, Bwahahahahaha.
Fine.
Sad
I bet it'd give that fanboy a pause, though.

I'm just enjoying the part where he can't support his own burden of proof.
I must admit, I am as well.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Get a room.
Only if you come with.

Only if you're underage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Get a room.
Only if you come with.

Only if you're underage.
Does 22 count?

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Only if you come with.

Only if you're underage.
Does 22 count?

Oh, no. That's kinda... overage. I don't wanna be dominated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Only if you're underage.
Does 22 count?

Oh, no. That's kinda... overage. I don't wanna be dominated.
You might like it.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Only if you're underage.
Does 22 count?

Oh, no. That's kinda... overage. I don't wanna be dominated.

I'll take part of him, I'm a few thousand.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: @ Aximand    Today at 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
@ Aximand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: