I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

My vote is in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.

Here, this is a military site that specifically says that The Battle of the Bulge was the last offensive:
http://www.army.mil/botb/overview.html

Also, I have six votes, should we just show them now or wait for the last two?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.

Here, this is a military site that specifically says that The Battle of the Bulge was the last offensive:
http://www.army.mil/botb/overview.html

Also, I have six votes, should we just show them now or wait for the last two?

:flex:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.

Here, this is a military site that specifically says that The Battle of the Bulge was the last offensive:
http://www.army.mil/botb/overview.html

Also, I have six votes, should we just show them now or wait for the last two?

:flex:

Thats not an answer...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.

Here, this is a military site that specifically says that The Battle of the Bulge was the last offensive:
http://www.army.mil/botb/overview.html

Also, I have six votes, should we just show them now or wait for the last two?

:flex:

Thats not an answer...

Oh, well, I say show them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
I'm pissed cause i called my College World History Professor and thats the answer he gave me for number 4.

Here, this is a military site that specifically says that The Battle of the Bulge was the last offensive:
http://www.army.mil/botb/overview.html

Also, I have six votes, should we just show them now or wait for the last two?

:flex:

Thats not an answer...

Oh, well, I say show them.

Fair enough, I'll spare the drama of multiple posts to get the same thing across.

Vote 1: Branch.

Vote 2: Nemis

Vote 3: Nazareth

Oh my, three way tie... one of these people will be going off the cliff of shattered groins.

Vote 4: Nemis

Vote 5: Nazareth

One of these two people is going home... and the final vote is...

Vote 6: Nazareth

Nazareth gasps and tries to run, but Matieu is on him and delivers a deadly groin kick, sending him off the cliff of shattered groins.


<Nazareth has been eliminated. Muahaha

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Update: Just got another vote for Nazareth, thats 4 total, which is enough, so no worries.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Matieu wrote:
Update: Just got another vote for Nazareth, thats 4 total, which is enough, so no worries.

And da challenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I'll just fly away on my giant Luck Dragon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Update: Just got another vote for Nazareth, thats 4 total, which is enough, so no worries.

And da challenge?

I've wanted to do this challenge... even if I've done it before.

Make a smiley story, using only emoticons added onto this site. Most entertaining story wins. I think after last challenge this is fairly straightforward. It can be as long or easy as you want, just as long as its entertaining.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Do we pm it to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 pm

omg i was so close to death!!!!!!!!!! Was Nazareth one of the dudes who was voting for me? or do votes have to stay anonymous?

Edit: what would of happened if me and naz tied? would we do some 1v1 contest or something like the person closest to winning the last challenge thing?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

DarthNemis wrote:
actually at the time he was on the jets. not the vikings.

That's what I told him, anyways he did it multiple times so he could've done it on both teams.

Now, I'll start writing my story time, but question: Must it be only with smilies that are in the left hand column? Or for that matter, could we use a certain other site we all know well? >_>

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:05 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
actually at the time he was on the jets. not the vikings.

That's what I told him, anyways he did it multiple times so he could've done it on both teams.

Now, I'll start writing my story time, but question: Must it be only with smilies that are in the left hand column? Or for that matter, could we use a certain other site we all know well? >_>

Only ones on this site
hehe

@Grimeth, Yes, PM it.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 am

Done and sent. Hopefully Matieu is breathing some nitrous oxide while reading it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 am

Daroska wrote:
Done and sent. Hopefully Matieu is breathing some nitrous oxide while reading it.

That was so touching.... sucess

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 am

Matieu, did you get mine? I just sent it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu, did you get mine? I just sent it.

Yeah, I need your vote as well.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 am

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Done and sent. Hopefully Matieu is breathing some nitrous oxide while reading it.

That was so touching.... sucess

sucess:cheers:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 am

Matieu, how many people have made a story and voted? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu, how many people have made a story and voted? :suspect:

3

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 am

/bump

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 am

For no reason I typed in "OT survivor" on Google and this is what I got:





Now that Branch is a more interesting and more derailing bump.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

That's some hot rape on the top.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Today at 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Survivor: Redemption Island Signature Contest!
» Survivor: Redemption Island
» Return of the Triad Released
» Survivor Pandemonium: Kuril Islands
» Survivor Retrospective

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: