I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
shoshana.
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm

I can't believe you just eliminated Nemis like that........

Heh, I already know i'm out now. No way i can beat all 3 of you.

Edit: Nemis demands that i stay in and kill Mort........ I don't even know why he hates Mort. I mean we stagged our fight to make us seem like we weren't in a team. W.e i'll pick something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Well, Shosh and Mort both picked duel, we all know Daroska sucks at cards and wouldnt want to duel, should we just have Shosh and Mort do a Pazaak duel now?

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Matieu wrote:
Well, Shosh and Mort both picked duel, we all know Daroska sucks at cards and wouldnt want to duel, should we just have Shosh and Mort do a Pazaak duel now?

Why even bother with the duel. Shosh is actually undefeated. She has never lost a "real" pazzak match. She lost that one time to me in pazzak because she wanted me to win immunity for my protection. We both knew no one was gonna vote for her.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 5:24 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Why even bother with the duel. Shosh is actually undefeated. She has never lost a "real" pazzak match. She lost that one time to me in pazzak because she wanted me to win immunity for my protection. We both knew no one was gonna vote for her.

Ahhh...the good part.

Good Show sir.

Go on.

GD Member

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Matieu wrote:

Yes:) Let's go duel Mort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

shoshana. wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I'm ready to boogie, but judging from the times I must have missed everyone.

shoshana. wrote:
Edit: Nemis demands that i stay in and kill Mort........ I don't even know why he hates Mort. I mean we stagged our fight to make us seem like we weren't in a team. W.e i'll pick something.

Ya, it didn't work. I already knew you two were on a team and ganging up on me. I ain't no fool.
8)

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Btw i counted the votes, and unless your discounting that one time daroska used the immunity idol to save himself then no. Daroska got voted for more than me.

I would have more respect for you if you were just honest about being biased for Mort and being Biased against me.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 9:28 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
shoshana. wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I'm ready to boogie, but judging from the times I must have missed everyone.)

You're not the only one.

@ Matieu, ha! so I'm pretty much off scott free for this round.

Oh and anyone placing bets? I have four llamas on Shoshana to win.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
shoshana. wrote:
Matieu wrote:

You're not the only one.

I have five wookies and three troopers on Mort.
I also call your bluff.

God of Cookies
God of Cookies

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Causa wrote:
Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

You're not the only one.

I have five wookies and three troopers on Mort.

5 lifeless idiots who follow jam bands and 3 only good in iraq troopers?
Llamas at least provide entertainment. Those don't provide anything healthy at all.

GD Member

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

-Tired. OK, Mort me here tomorrow at 7. Central.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:33 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Btw i counted the votes, and unless your discounting that one time daroska used the immunity idol to save himself then no. Daroska got voted for more than me.

I would have more respect for you if you were just honest about being biased for Mort and being Biased against me.

The votes didn't go to him as he used the Idol, so thats how its counted.

And again, just because you lost doesn't make me biased. 5 people other then you have been eliminated, none of them are pissed off at me.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

And again, just because you lost doesn't make me biased. 5 people other then you have been eliminated, none of them are pissed off at me.

Well... nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Well... nevermind...

?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Well... nevermind...

?
He was implying that he was mad, and then implying he decided not to say anything. He was joking around

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Well... nevermind...

?
He was implying that he was mad, and then implying he decided not to say anything. He was joking around

Well I wasn't... nevermind...

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm

:trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Wed May 11, 2011 6:08 pm

:parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish: :parish:

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Thu May 12, 2011 1:17 pm

causa i hate the new addition u added to ur sig
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

Does it make it too large?
Plus Jolee Bindo is like my favorite Jedi ever.

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Thu May 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Causa wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

No its a good quote its just that it doesnt match the rest of ur sig. Which btw is awesome. Its like awesome funniesness followed by a wise quote. the shit dont mix well.

Edit: also doesnt that dude admit to not being a jedi????
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Causa wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

No its a good quote its just that it doesnt match the rest of ur sig. Which btw is awesome. Its like awesome funniesness followed by a wise quote. the shit dont mix well.

Edit: also doesnt that dude admit to not being a jedi????

He was just a force user.
Not really a Jedi any more.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Daroska,Daroska or Mort.

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Dont you kill my game! :trooper: :parish:

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 pm

:cover shot: :parish:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.   Today at 3:41 am

Back to top Go down

The return of OT Survivor. Yeah, It's back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next