I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

CHEEEEE-huuuuuuu

Hackers just knocked Playstation offline!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

WINZ!!!

_________________
Fiat speaks.
Now, somebody
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 pm

You are so fucking late to this party

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm

It's been down for a week now.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

What you get for getting PS3...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Scott wrote:
What you get for getting PS3...

Lol yes..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Scott wrote:
What you get for getting PS3...

You get something for going PS3? I thought you just get nothing.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
What you get for getting PS3...

You get something for going PS3? I thought you just get nothing.

Free crappy internet?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
What you get for getting PS3...

You get something for going PS3? I thought you just get nothing.

Free crappy internet?

Have you heard of a Library? That's what they're for. Well, that and free movies. I hear they also have some dumb book thingies as well.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 pm

LOL!

No, I don't have Playstation, why I just learned about this!!!

Went to a friends who was crying over no game time....literally said he was "DYING"...

I can relate, but I laughed in his face...


BWAAAAAA

HAAAAA

HAAAAAA

HAAAAAAA

No, I am an excellent friend, why do you ask?

_________________
Fiat speaks.
Now, somebody
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
LOL!

No, I don't have Playstation, why I just learned about this!!!

Went to a friends who was crying over no game time....literally said he was "DYING"...

I can relate, but I laughed in his face...


BWAAAAAA

HAAAAA

HAAAAAA

HAAAAAAA

No, I am an excellent friend, why do you ask?
You should have left a massive, stinky Hutt fart just to top off his evening.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Aximand wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
LOL!

No, I don't have Playstation, why I just learned about this!!!

Went to a friends who was crying over no game time....literally said he was "DYING"...

I can relate, but I laughed in his face...


BWAAAAAA

HAAAAA

HAAAAAA

HAAAAAAA

No, I am an excellent friend, why do you ask?
You should have left a massive, stinky Hutt fart just to top off his evening.

Who said he didn't?

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
LOL!

No, I don't have Playstation, why I just learned about this!!!

Went to a friends who was crying over no game time....literally said he was "DYING"...

I can relate, but I laughed in his face...


BWAAAAAA

HAAAAA

HAAAAAA

HAAAAAAA

No, I am an excellent friend, why do you ask?
You should have left a massive, stinky Hutt fart just to top off his evening.

Who said he didn't?
He best have. That's the only way a Hutt should roll.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 am

Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
You should have left a massive, stinky Hutt fart just to top off his evening.

Who said he didn't?
He best have. That's the only way a Hutt should roll.

Oh, c'mon y'all. You know me better than that...

OF COURSE, I left a "Poison Nova" gift of olfactory bliss!!!

_________________
Fiat speaks.
Now, somebody
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 am

A few guys at my college said it was XBOX that hacked PS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 am

Hacker bitches, now I can't get swayed into buying all of Bioware's dlcs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Vaseline wrote:
A few guys at my college said it was XBOX that hacked PS...

Whoever did it, EPIC.

...if this is true, let the Console Wars.......BEGIN!!!!

LOL.

_________________
Fiat speaks.
Now, somebody
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Nah, everybody is just pissed that Sony started deleting accounts for bullshit reasons. So they hacked the PSN. Sony was unprepared like idiots and got owned.

Either way, I do hope they bring the PSN back up soon, because I wanted some DLC for some of my games.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 am

Anyone know if PSN is offline still?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Anyone know if PSN is offline still?

Not sure, I don't play my PS2 anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 am

Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Anyone know if PSN is offline still?

Not sure, I don't play my PS2 anymore.
Why not? It's far better than any current console.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Anyone know if PSN is offline still?

Not sure, I don't play my PS2 anymore.
Why not? It's far better than any current console.

I wouldn't know, don't have any of the newer consoles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 am

Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Anyone know if PSN is offline still?

Not sure, I don't play my PS2 anymore.
Why not? It's far better than any current console.

I wouldn't know, don't have any of the newer consoles.
PC gamer?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why not? It's far better than any current console.

I wouldn't know, don't have any of the newer consoles.
PC gamer?

Yea, I guess. Don't really buy many games anymore, because they're mostly garbage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 am

Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why not? It's far better than any current console.

I wouldn't know, don't have any of the newer consoles.
PC gamer?

Yea, I guess. Don't really buy many games anymore, because they're mostly garbage.
rpgcodex would love you.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!    Today at 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hackers just knocked Playstation off-line!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ganondorf's Best Line (And Marth!)
» El edificio que se parece a una Playstation 3
» Todos los juegos de Family ON-LINE
» Favorite line
» My 360 got knocked over from verticle to upside down. Won't play discs.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: