I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Totes. We can get Vaseline involved so she can have her way with his virginal orifices.

Too much?

Ask Branch if it's too much. :P

Can't, put him on mute for being a child. Let's just assume that it's okay to have our way with him.
I like that logic, it fits well within my morals.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


I at least wasn't aware of this fact. ;)
Alright. I'm absolutely fine if Art of Aggression is the Imperial arm of OT Alliance, it will emphasize the "Alliance" bit of the name a little more. As long as you guys plan on rolling on a RP/PvP server that is. If they exist, the RP part is more for my friend's benefit than my own.

I can't speak for the rest of the guild, but I would love to be on an RP/PVP server.
I want to be able to corpse camp Branch. But don't tell him.

We should find Fipps and do the same thing... I don't care if we get wiped by his little guild... it would be worth it.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


I can't speak for the rest of the guild, but I would love to be on an RP/PVP server.
I want to be able to corpse camp Branch. But don't tell him.

We should find Fipps and do the same thing... I don't care if we get wiped by his little guild... it would be worth it.
I agree, we'll need to make a KOS list soon, just so we don't forget all the names.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


I can't speak for the rest of the guild, but I would love to be on an RP/PVP server.
I want to be able to corpse camp Branch. But don't tell him.

We should find Fipps and do the same thing... I don't care if we get wiped by his little guild... it would be worth it.
I agree, we'll need to make a KOS list soon, just so we don't forget all the names.

*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:


We should find Fipps and do the same thing... I don't care if we get wiped by his little guild... it would be worth it.
I agree, we'll need to make a KOS list soon, just so we don't forget all the names.

*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:


We should find Fipps and do the same thing... I don't care if we get wiped by his little guild... it would be worth it.
I agree, we'll need to make a KOS list soon, just so we don't forget all the names.

*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:

Why do you think I want to gank him... and you know what I'll gank him with? My grey jedi. troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:

Why do you think I want to gank him... and you know what I'll gank him with? My grey jedi. troll

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:

Why do you think I want to gank him... and you know what I'll gank him with? My grey jedi. troll
hehe

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:

Why do you think I want to gank him... and you know what I'll gank him with? My grey jedi. troll
I never interacted with him much, but you seem to hold much anger towards him. What's the story?

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


*raises hand*

OOOO! OOOO! I KNOW ONE! Walsh... -_-

Am I the only one who wants to strangle that guy? :suspect:

Why do you think I want to gank him... and you know what I'll gank him with? My grey jedi. troll
I never interacted with him much, but you seem to hold much anger towards him. What's the story?

Actually I've had some pleasant convos with him... but... he has an insatiable lust for SW canon. To him anything outside classic Jedi (say Obi-Wan) or Sith (say Darth Vader) is heresy. So... basically... he wan'ts everyone to forget the use of their imaginations and fall into stereotypes.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 am

Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:
I want to be able to corpse camp Branch. But don't tell him.

Let's team gank him.
Totes. We can get Vaseline involved so she can have her way with his virginal orifices.

Too much?

I'm not a pedo anymore... Jetbounty threatened me with a court case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 am

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


Let's team gank him.
Totes. We can get Vaseline involved so she can have her way with his virginal orifices.

Too much?

I'm not a pedo anymore... Jetbounty threatened me with a court case.

:lol!:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 8:53 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Totes. We can get Vaseline involved so she can have her way with his virginal orifices.

Too much?

I'm not a pedo anymore... Jetbounty threatened me with a court case.

:lol!:

:fuck:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 am

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm not a pedo anymore... Jetbounty threatened me with a court case.

:lol!:

:fuck:

:stormtrooper:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 10:54 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


:lol!:

:fuck:

:stormtrooper:

:band:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


:fuck:

:stormtrooper:

:band:

:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

It's so beautifully synchronized.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


:stormtrooper:

:band:

:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

It's so beautifully synchronized.
Hmm, I think you're obsessed with that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


:band:

:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

It's so beautifully synchronized.
Hmm, I think you're obsessed with that!

Don't make me sue you!

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


:stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

It's so beautifully synchronized.
Hmm, I think you're obsessed with that!

Don't make me sue you!

OH EM GEE.

I'm really sorry.

Please don't.

I'll do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Hmm, I think you're obsessed with that!

Don't make me sue you!

OH EM GEE.

I'm really sorry.

Please don't.

I'll do anything.

Anything? :smug:

*points to kitchen*

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Don't make me sue you!

OH EM GEE.

I'm really sorry.

Please don't.

I'll do anything.

Anything? :smug:

*points to kitchen*

I gotta admit that I am pretty awesome at making sandwhiches.

I can't cook though, at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


OH EM GEE.

I'm really sorry.

Please don't.

I'll do anything.

Anything? :smug:

*points to kitchen*

I gotta admit that I am pretty awesome at making sandwhiches.

I can't cook though, at all.

Sandwich it is, then.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Anything? :smug:

*points to kitchen*

I gotta admit that I am pretty awesome at making sandwhiches.

I can't cook though, at all.

Sandwich it is, then.

You're not special enough for me to make one for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I gotta admit that I am pretty awesome at making sandwhiches.

I can't cook though, at all.

Sandwich it is, then.

You're not special enough for me to make one for you...

Sad Why must you hurt me in such ways?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Force   Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Sandwich it is, then.

You're not special enough for me to make one for you...

Sad Why must you hurt me in such ways?

I'm not your slave!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Force   Today at 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1,000 Point Starter Force
» Mattel's 'Lion Force Club'
» Force Ten Racing
» 1750 Purifying Force
» 6th Edition "Percentage Force Organization"....Who wins....Who Loses???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: