I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 am

I'm just going to say this.

OWNED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 am

It's funny... we've been looking in caves this whole time... and he's sittin' in a mansion. lolmuch?

Also... Immediate burial as to not upset the Muslim world?

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Smap
OT Master

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:53 am

Scott wrote:
It's funny... we've been looking in caves this whole time... and he's sittin' in a mansion. lolmuch?

LOL HAHAHAHA

Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Surely there are gonna be even more terrorist attacks now that the Americans have admitted they killed Bin Laden?

Overall though, gotta be happy that he's dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:08 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Ill say it again. Hes most likely been dead since 2002.

Also WTF. If i was the president of the United states i would of have fucking lied my ass off to the world to keep the fact that America killed him hidden from the muslim community.

Now we got a bunch of radical nut jobs who are all pumped up to do shit.

If they had killed him in 2002, they would have revealed it by now. Also, hiding it from the Muslim community? You basically just labeled all Muslims as terrorists. What, do you think every single Muslim would retaliate? Even the Muslim community in our country would be happy Osama is dead. And they should be. Osama was goddamn terrorist.

There's a chance that the Taliban will most likely retaliate against it, but there is also a chance that they will fall apart.

OT Master

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Yea I tottally thought it was just this propaganda.

I don't think we lost one guy. Good riddence.

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Scott wrote:

Yea dumping him in the ocean to please the muslim community?! Bullshit.

When it comes to the Muslim burial rights they are suppose to be buried "ON LAND!!!!"

This is a convenient exscuss to cover up evidence.

Plus why did they have to fucking kill him..... Hes a sick crippled old man.... When they busted into his mansion it was very likely that he was in a bed next to a dyalisis meachine because of his kidney problems.

I think its possible that he lived passed 2002 and that he died sometime between 2004-2011. Then Obama decides to act like hey i killed the evil terrorist. You mean the crippled weak old man?> He could of been easily captured...... Don't you think getting information out of the leader of Al queda is important? Better yet, try and control AL Queda again back when we originally created them.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Scott wrote:

Really? I was just going to throw it away in the trash can.

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 2:30 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Scott wrote:

When it comes to the Muslim burial rights they are suppose to be buried "ON LAND!!!!"

Plus why did they have to fucking kill him..... Hes a sick crippled old man.... When they busted into his mansion it was very likely that he was in a bed next to a dyalisis meachine because of his kidney problems.

I think its possible that he lived passed 2002 and that he died sometime between 2004-2011. Then Obama decides to act like hey i killed the evil terrorist. You mean the crippled weak old man?> He could of been easily captured...... Don't you think getting information out of the leader of Al queda is important? Better yet, try and control AL Queda again back when we originally created them.

Regardless... did anyone else catch all the 'I's in Obama's announcement. He be trolling Bush so hard...

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:00 pm

It's about damn time.

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:11 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Scott wrote:

Actually Muslims are supposed to be buried in 24 hours after death. That's why they dumped in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

CollaWars wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Scott wrote:

Actually Muslims are supposed to be buried in 24 hours after death. That's why they dumped in the ocean.

C'mon we all know the REAL reason.

"DROWN, ASSHOLE, DROWN!" :cheers:

PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Barbelith wrote:
You: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Me: Ok

You: Seriously he's gone!

Me: right you said already,

You: Don't you care!

Me: Not particularly,

You: WTF!

Me: Now that he's dead are the taxes going to go down?

You: What NO!

Me: While he was alive was the actual likelihood of him directly having a hand in my death any lower than me winning the lottery?

You: How the fuck should I know!

Me: I'll take that as a no.... Is he gonna come back from the dead as the overlord of the undead legion and bring about the Apocalypse?

You: LOL no

Me: Then why the fuck should I give a rats ass if some jumped up cave dwelling religious freak goes and gets himself killed.

/endthread
My entire family was in NYC on 9/11. My pre-school age sister had to be carried away from the smoke clouds when the towers fell. My Aunt worked in the AIG building across the street from the World Trade Center. I couldn't sleep at home that night because Manhattan was closed down.

I fucking care that he's dead. If you're an American, you should care as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:56 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Me: While he was alive was the actual likelihood of him directly having a hand in my death any lower than me winning the lottery?

Me: I'll take that as a no.... Is he gonna come back from the dead as the overlord of the undead legion and bring about the Apocalypse?

Me: Then why the fuck should I give a rats ass if some jumped up cave dwelling religious freak goes and gets himself killed.

/endthread
My entire family was in NYC on 9/11. My pre-school age sister had to be carried away from the smoke clouds when the towers fell. My Aunt worked in the AIG building across the street from the World Trade Center. I couldn't sleep at home that night because Manhattan was closed down.

Evil....I don't see why people have to kill and hurt other over religion,politics and such.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

/endthread

Evil....I don't see why people have to kill and hurt other over religion,politics and such.
I don't either. We didn't ask to be murdered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I mean seriously?
Just because we are different doesn't mean we should be killed.
Difference is pretty much the cause of 99.1% of the world's wars.

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Barbelith wrote:

/endthread

That is so heartless and cold that I can't even joke for once. You should care because you are another human being and you should show some damned concern that a madman who hates other human beings because of what they believe is different from his. That's why the fuck you should give a rat's ass.

The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Causa wrote:
I mean seriously?

Difference just makes it easier. Race, religion, politics, they're not why wars start. They're the them. You can't get a mass of people to fight their family. You need a them. They're not like your family. They're the other people.

Have you ever noticed how Americans stopped liking Muslims? The media, the people, found a them. Sometimes someone that cared about integrity would say errorists, but this idea started to spread that Muslims aren't like Americans. They're a them.

You see what I'm saying?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Causa wrote:
I mean seriously?

Difference just makes it easier. Race, religion, politics, they're not why wars start. They're the them. You can't get a mass of people to fight their family. You need a them. They're not like your family. They're the other people.

Have you ever noticed how Americans stopped liking Muslims? The media, the people, found a them. Sometimes someone that cared about integrity would call them terrorists, but this idea started to spread that Muslims aren't like Americans. They're a them.

You see what I'm saying?

Kinda sorta. I think it's really more because of the stereotyping that emerged after 9-11 that all Muslims must be radicals. Or...Is that the same thing you just said pretty much?

The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Kinda sorta. I think it's really more because of the stereotyping that emerged after 9-11 that all Muslims must be radicals. Or...Is that the same thing you just said pretty much?

It's part of the group effect, yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Is your avatar a noob or something?

Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Causa wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Recon, Bungie Fire, Hammer, Mod powers....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 6:36 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Causa wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Recon, Bungie Fire, Hammer, Mod powers....

And you actually have mod powers. troll

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

CollaWars wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Scott wrote:

you didnt even read my post before replying to it..........
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

As someone that grew up knowing a Muslim family, and seeing their outrage at Osama saying what he'd done was in the name of the whole Muslim world, I never developed the stigma towards them, when a guy that's got the full beard, Arabic accent and everything tells you that Osama was an infidel... well, it sticks.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!   Today at 10:37 am

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is DEADZ!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next