I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm openly Liberal as well. I just see the sense in making it so we aren't attacked in the future.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.



Last edited by PJsnaks on Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

How is what I just said liberal? It's in support of intervention in Afghanistan.

I was referring to Matieu. I quoted you because I was agreeing with your points.

I believe Matieu is openly Liberal.
Ohh..Dear let's hope this doesn't become a political argument.

It's kind of already there at this point. No turning back. There might be some blood on the new OT before this is over.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

How is what I just said liberal? It's in support of intervention in Afghanistan.

I was referring to Matieu. I quoted you because I was agreeing with your points.

I believe Matieu is openly Liberal.
Ohh..Dear let's hope this doesn't become a political argument.

It's kind of already there at this point. No turning back. There might be some blood on the new OT before this is over.

I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Matieu wrote:
Didn't I already post in another thread that I'm a "Liberal".

I never saw it. And don't think I'm some kind of dictatorship supporter or something, or some kind of war lover. I just think that this is a time of necessary action. Just my opinion though.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

How is what I just said liberal? It's in support of intervention in Afghanistan.

I was referring to Matieu. I quoted you because I was agreeing with your points.

I believe Matieu is openly Liberal.
Ohh..Dear let's hope this doesn't become a political argument.

It's kind of already there at this point. No turning back. There might be some blood on the new OT before this is over.

I don't intend to get into any political arguements.
..... I do. troll

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:


I believe Matieu is openly Liberal.
Ohh..Dear let's hope this doesn't become a political argument.

It's kind of already there at this point. No turning back. There might be some blood on the new OT before this is over.

I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

Not necessarily you but someone is bound to jump in at some point and call someone's opinion "Stupid" or something like that, and from there things could just go downhill. I hate political arguements over the internet. They're kind of pointless.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:


I believe Matieu is openly Liberal.
Ohh..Dear let's hope this doesn't become a political argument.

It's kind of already there at this point. No turning back. There might be some blood on the new OT before this is over.

I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

Not necessarily you but someone is bound to jump in at some point and call someone's opinion "Stupid" or something like that, and from there things could just go downhill. I hate political arguments over the internet. They're kind of pointless.
Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:


I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

Not necessarily you but someone is bound to jump in at some point and call someone's opinion "Stupid" or something like that, and from there things could just go downhill. I hate political arguments over the internet. They're kind of pointless.
Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:


I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

Not necessarily you but someone is bound to jump in at some point and call someone's opinion "Stupid" or something like that, and from there things could just go downhill. I hate political arguments over the internet. They're kind of pointless.
Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.
Oh I see those from time to time. Usually because someone's opinion is actually fucking retarded, like saying Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are the same thing.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:


I don't intend to get into any political arguements.

Not necessarily you but someone is bound to jump in at some point and call someone's opinion "Stupid" or something like that, and from there things could just go downhill. I hate political arguments over the internet. They're kind of pointless.
Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.
Oh I see those from time to time. Usually because someone's opinion is actually fucking retarded, like saying Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are the same thing.

Nice. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.
Oh I see those from time to time. Usually because someone's opinion is actually fucking retarded, like saying Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are the same thing.

Lol, Icwutudidthar troll

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why? It allows people to exchange information about politics and government. I've learned a great deal from political arguments. Even if I reject everything they say I still learn about what people's positions are and am thereby more informed about what people outside my socio-economic class think.

Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.
Oh I see those from time to time. Usually because someone's opinion is actually fucking retarded, like saying Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are the same thing.

I heard someone say Osama founded Pakistan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedibantha
OT'er


Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : Disregarding females and acquiring currency.

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

CollaWars wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Perhaps I should phrase it better, I hate uncizilled political arguments where one person calls another's opinion retarded. Those are the only kind I usually see.
Oh I see those from time to time. Usually because someone's opinion is actually fucking retarded, like saying Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are the same thing.

I heard someone say Osama founded Pakistan.

If I hadn't already decided that faith in humanity was too much of a source of emotional distress to bother with, this would make me very sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

This whole experience hastaught me that if the special forces are hunting me I might as well come out with my hands over my head.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 pm

I don't see a problem with him being shot while unarmed. For all they knew he could have had concealed weaponry/detonators on his person. They were on a combat mission, they're soldiers, not police men. They did what they had to do.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Couldn't they have just shot out his knee caps.......... then his elbows if they wanted.

That likely would've killed him. And I'd like to see you aim at a knee cap.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Couldn't they have just shot out his knee caps.......... then his elbows if they wanted.

That likely would've killed him. And I'd like to see you aim at a knee cap.
Yea, there's these things called arteries that run through the legs, they happen to have a lot of blood flowing through them. And then when shock sets in he could die from that. Not to mention infection, disease, gangrene and who's going to carry this moaning, whining bleeding guy out of the AO? Seriously, killing him was actually a mercy.

Though it might just make him a martyr so we'll have to see.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!   Today at 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Osama Bin Ladin unarmed when killed!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Fallout 3 Super Mutants unarmed?
» Fallout 4 Melee/Unarmed combat
» Curiosity Killed the Cat...So they say (Sam)
» Fallout:NV favorite weapons
» Jimmy Girvan killed at the Colin McRae Stages Rally

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: