I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Saying hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Soulself wrote:


eh .. who's alt.. i've never had a alt :P

Dont worry, I remember you.


Actually though, now that I think about it I think you used to piss me off a lot. Meh, I don't careeeee.

really?

for the most part i do my best not to annoy people

only thing i think i ever got into a argument on the other forums abut would of been mocking people that think death metal is music or requires any kind of talent at all to sing (Note the lack of talent comment is aimed at the vocals of deathmetal and not the instrumentals, some of the those are really good)

You're doing it wrong. Here's how it should go:

Death metal is for pathetic tone deaf emos who like to cut themselves while masturbating to pictures of half decomposed bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 am

Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Soulself wrote:


eh .. who's alt.. i've never had a alt :P

Dont worry, I remember you.


Actually though, now that I think about it I think you used to piss me off a lot. Meh, I don't careeeee.

really?

for the most part i do my best not to annoy people

only thing i think i ever got into a argument on the other forums abut would of been mocking people that think death metal is music or requires any kind of talent at all to sing (Note the lack of talent comment is aimed at the vocals of deathmetal and not the instrumentals, some of the those are really good)

I hate death metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 am

Astraeos wrote:


You're doing it wrong. Here's how it should go:

Death metal is for pathetic tone deaf emos who like to cut themselves while masturbating to pictures of half decomposed bodies.

Yeah but i do this silly thing where i try to be polite even when i disagree with people.

i try not to say things online that i wouldn't say IRL

Vaseline wrote:


I hate death metal.

then we should get along fine. unless it was something else about me that pissed you off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 am

Soulself wrote:
then we should get along fine. unless it was something else about me that pissed you off?

No, you seem pretty cool.

:afro:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 am

Nazareth wrote:
There's always somebody out there who will piss somebody off.


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Sat May 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
There's always somebody out there who will piss somebody off.


You piss me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
There's always somebody out there who will piss somebody off.


You piss me off.

Lol.

Yes, I necro'd. Get over it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Jet wrote:

Yes, I necro'd. Get over it.

Necrophilia, when you absolutely feel the need to crack open a cold one.




_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 am

Im pretty sure I remember you SoulSelf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 am

This is a waste of valuable interwebz!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 am

Spanky wrote:
This is a waste of valuable interwebz!!!

considering most the other crap on the internet this thread is far less wasteful then most of the other stuff.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 am

Soulself wrote:
Spanky wrote:
This is a waste of valuable interwebz!!!

considering most the other crap on the internet this thread is far less wasteful then most of the other stuff.

It's still ranks up there pretty high though.

This could be the problem...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saying hi   Today at 4:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Saying hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: