I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 pm

lolMort... Samus Treadmill.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Scott wrote:
lolMort... Samus Treadmill.

Hut, hut, hut, hut.

BTW, does it stop perfectly at the end of my sig. making a single perfect line on your computer? Cause it does here.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
lolMort... Samus Treadmill.

Hut, hut, hut, hut.

BTW, does it stop perfectly at the end of my sig. making a single perfect line on your computer? Cause it does here.

It's all on one line... but the helmet is on it too.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
lolMort... Samus Treadmill.

Hut, hut, hut, hut.

BTW, does it stop perfectly at the end of my sig. making a single perfect line on your computer? Cause it does here.

It's all on one line... but the helmet is on it too.

That's exactly what I'm going for. Another Samus would push it to two lines, hence the helmet is a period.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
lolMort... Samus Treadmill.

Hut, hut, hut, hut.

BTW, does it stop perfectly at the end of my sig. making a single perfect line on your computer? Cause it does here.

It's all on one line... but the helmet is on it too.

That's exactly what I'm going for. Another Samus would push it to two lines, hence the helmet is a period.

You should put a gold coin at the end... troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Scott wrote:
You should put a gold coin at the end... troll

I think I'm missing a double meaning here.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Mon May 16, 2011 11:49 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
You should put a gold coin at the end... troll

I think I'm missing a double meaning here.

Double meanings are for

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Tue May 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
You should put a gold coin at the end... troll

I think I'm missing a double meaning here.

Double meanings are for

Me thinks it's just the Cuban Missile Crisis down there, but she'll get the lube.

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

MED needs to post in more than just his month old Bday thread... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Wed May 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Scott wrote:
MED needs to post in more than just his month old Bday thread... >.>
Ahaha yes, we need his wit and charm elsewhere on the site. If not we can esxtend this part indefinitely and force him to stay because if he leaves we can be all "woah walking out on your own party? way to be an asshole!"

We need Spanky's expertise here.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!   Today at 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Birthday MrEvilDude!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday! - June 18th 2010
» July 20th - Happy Birthday!
» Happy Birthday Leet!
» Happy birthday to my honey!
» Happy Birthday, Dennis Baks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: