I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 17, 2011 7:18 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Hey, you know what's cool? Not repeating that joke again.

Hey you know what's cool? Not repeating that joke again.

Don't worry, wasn't gonna. I\\'m awesome

Don't worry, wasn't gonna. I\\'m awesome

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

ITT: People who don't chaneg their IP Adress

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
ITT: People who don't chaneg their IP Adress

Well that could be the issue... I think I go through 'bout at least 10+ a year.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
ITT: People who don't chaneg their IP Adress

Well that could be the issue... I think I go through 'bout at least 10+ a year.
Yeah I mean, if you don't change that it's just a matter of them bothering to look at your IP. It will get banned eventually. Once again, I feel like the mods have better things to do with their time than spy here for a hint of what our alts might be. If all of you are that afraid we can just get rid of inactive accounts but I really don't see the point in that.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 17, 2011 9:15 pm

I still don't get it.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Wed May 18, 2011 7:35 am

Paranoid...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Wed May 18, 2011 2:48 pm

In all seriousness why the heck would they want to keep an eye on us for? Are we really as big of an issue to where they feel the need to create accounts up here and watch for information about us? I just dont see that happening. They HAVE to have something better to do than that. :roll:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
In all seriousness why the heck would they want to keep an eye on us for? Are we really as big of an issue to where they feel the need to create accounts up here and watch for information about us? I just dont see that happening. They HAVE to have something better to do than that. :roll:
They ARE SWTOR mods after all. Their lives revolve around small boosts of power over their fellow man and cheetos. They just might not have a life enough to come in here and check. They're like the boogeyman, undead menaces lurking in the shadows when they COULD be using their powers to case the joint. Wait I forgot where I was going with this.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
In all seriousness why the heck would they want to keep an eye on us for? Are we really as big of an issue to where they feel the need to create accounts up here and watch for information about us? I just dont see that happening. They HAVE to have something better to do than that. :roll:
They ARE SWTOR mods after all. Their lives revolve around small boosts of power over their fellow man and cheetos. They just might not have a life enough to come in here and check. They're like the boogeyman, undead menaces lurking in the shadows when they COULD be using their powers to case the joint. Wait I forgot where I was going with this.

Good point.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm   Today at 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Bum bum buuuuuuuummmmmm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: