I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 L12PW Number sign 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Causa wrote:
The same place this guy is from. :trooper: as well as these guys :lazar: :parish:

And where are those all from?

Also, the guy who dies... his emoticon code thingy is spelled "parish"... it should be perish. Unless his name is Parish or something.

O.O I'll fixed that.
They are from Metal Slug Btw.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Causa wrote:
O.O I'll fixed that.
They are from Metal Slug Btw.

Aaah, metal slug. I vaguely remember playing one of those games...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Uly, you need to go bash one out instead of being insane with your posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Uly, you need to go bash one out instead of being insane with your posts.

Well, I only have the two pictures of you, it gets old after a while...

And bash? That sounds violent. I don't bash it. What happened to "rub one out"?

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Uly, you need to go bash one out instead of being insane with your posts.

Well, I only have the two pictures of you, it gets old after a while...

And bash? That sounds violent. I don't bash it. What happened to "rub one out"?

Bash sounds more fun and exciting.

Oh also, those photos of me are OLD man, delete delete delete! I look total different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Bash sounds more fun and exciting.

Oh also, those photos of me are OLD man, delete delete delete! I look total different.

We can get rid of them together. After the wedding.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 am

There's a lot of hot girls at work. It hurts my soul to look at them.

EDIT: Man, nobody's here. I don't know what to do. Masturbate, I guess. Sometimes that makes me sad. Like when the people doing it in the video are really affectionate. Reminds me I can't have that. But I keep jerking, anyway.

People are awake in my house. No masturbating now. I wonder what to do...

EDIT EDIT: Managed to get one in. Finished on a lesbian vid. Felt you'd want to know this.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
There's a lot of hot girls at work. It hurts my soul to look at them.

EDIT: Man, nobody's here. I don't know what to do. Masturbate, I guess. Sometimes that makes me sad. Like when the people doing it in the video are really affectionate. Reminds me I can't have that. But I keep jerking, anyway.

People are awake in my house. No masturbating now. I wonder what to do...

EDIT EDIT: Managed to get one in. Finished on a lesbian vid. Felt you'd want to know this.

People like you make me want to PUKE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 am

Vaseline wrote:
People like you make me want to PUKE.

Whaaa? What did I do? I'm just being honest about myself. That's the only difference between me and these other folks. Regarding the masturbating thing, anyway.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
People like you make me want to PUKE.

Whaaa? What did I do? I'm just being honest about myself. That's the only difference between me and these other folks. Regarding the masturbating thing, anyway.

Aww bless you. You should join a dating site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 am

Vaseline wrote:
Aww bless you. You should join a dating site.

Well, that's kinda why I'm here. troll

So, what are your interests?

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:23 am

I bet I could nab all 100 Gold Skulltulas purely from memory in OoT.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aww bless you. You should join a dating site.

Well, that's kinda why I'm here. troll

So, what are your interests?

:band:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:35 am

Maybe I should stop doing all the weird crap and try to be normal. See how it works out, you know?

I'm thinking if I try being like normal people, I'll have nothing to say, like IRL. But let's give it a shot!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 am

Well, one last thing. I went out into the kitchen to get a snickers bar. My cousin lives with us. Her boyfriend's been here for a few days. They're looking for a place. I think I heard heavy breathing as I walked by.(Her room is basically the living room) It stopped as I walked by. Total silence.

Are they seriously doing what I think they're doing...

................

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, one last thing. I went out into the kitchen to get a snickers bar. My cousin lives with us. Her boyfriend's been here for a few days. They're looking for a place. I think I heard heavy breathing as I walked by.(Her room is basically the living room) It stopped as I walked by. Total silence.

Are they seriously doing what I think they're doing...

................

Iseewhatyoudidthere

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, one last thing. I went out into the kitchen to get a snickers bar. My cousin lives with us. Her boyfriend's been here for a few days. They're looking for a place. I think I heard heavy breathing as I walked by.(Her room is basically the living room) It stopped as I walked by. Total silence.

Are they seriously doing what I think they're doing...

................

Aw, you virgin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 am

Let he who is with sin throw the first fap...

/FAP

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 am

Since there is no introduction thread I will post here in attempt to win. Maybe I should of made my name GiantSpiderGoat. Anyways nice too see open talk about wanking. I personally feel like I should do it more, but often too lazy. Like i could wank right now or I could continue lying down and not do anything. :sub-zero: and on that note i come back to the ot with a monologue about wanking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:41 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Since there is no introduction thread I will post here in attempt to win. Maybe I should of made my name GiantSpiderGoat. Anyways nice too see open talk about wanking. I personally feel like I should do it more, but often too lazy. Like i could wank right now or I could continue lying down and not do anything. :sub-zero: and on that note i come back to the ot with a monologue about wanking.

Welcome aboard!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:43 am

Sup GSG... long time no see.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am

Scott wrote:
Sup GSG... long time no see.

Hey Scott you must be the only original not to be banned on swtor forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sup GSG... long time no see.

Hey Scott you must be the only original not to be banned on swtor forums.

lol Well Mort and MED are here... Colla, Titan, and Tureil pop in occasionally. Tho I suppose Colla was banned on TOR.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:57 am

Scott wrote:


lol Well Mort and MED are here... Colla, Titan, and Tureil pop in occasionally. Tho I suppose Colla was banned on TOR.

Cool. I might be on here a bit because I have nothing to do. Till my engineering course starts. Besides play games and buy pastries. I swear I'm gonna go to the gym next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Tue May 24, 2011 10:59 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Scott wrote:


lol Well Mort and MED are here... Colla, Titan, and Tureil pop in occasionally. Tho I suppose Colla was banned on TOR.

Cool. I might be on here a bit because I have nothing to do. Till my engineering course starts. Besides play games and buy pastries. I swear I'm gonna go to the gym next week.


Hey Silver, your an 11er right?
I just want to be sure I put you in the right user group.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number sign 3   Today at 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
L12PW Number sign 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FREE 50$ & PUPILS JUST SIGN UP HERE!
» Number of wins
» Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue
» Team Sign-up Template
» For those in Victoria - Classiic DC Charachter Number plates..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: