I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotZombieNinja
Mod's Pet


Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 104
Location : Behind You...

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:

_________________
Everyone is fond of owls...
(((////<<>>}}}]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotZombieNinja
Mod's Pet


Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 104
Location : Behind You...

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:

_________________
Everyone is fond of owls...
(((////<<>>}}}]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotZombieNinja
Mod's Pet


Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 104
Location : Behind You...

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:

_________________
Everyone is fond of owls...
(((////<<>>}}}]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:
Causa wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:





_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
RobotZombieNinja wrote:























_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:































































_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
I use Causa as a human shield. Once he's done, I've got Vaseline. Her fleshiness should hold them off for a while...

AND THEN THERE'S BRANCH.

I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I use Causa as a human shield. Once he's done, I've got Vaseline. Her fleshiness should hold them off for a while...

AND THEN THERE'S BRANCH.

I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:16 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I use Causa as a human shield. Once he's done, I've got Vaseline. Her fleshiness should hold them off for a while...

AND THEN THERE'S BRANCH.

I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Damn it. 5'6"

I have a friend that is 6'1" though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Damn it. 5'6"

I have a friend that is 6'1" though.

You're shorter, yet older. hehe

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:21 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Damn it. 5'6"

I have a friend that is 6'1" though.

You're shorter, yet older. hehe

How many girlfriends have you had?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


Damn it. 5'6"

I have a friend that is 6'1" though.

You're shorter, yet older. hehe

How many girlfriends have you had?

One. She moved. facepalm

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


Damn it. 5'6"

I have a friend that is 6'1" though.

You're shorter, yet older. hehe

How many girlfriends have you had?

One. She moved. facepalm

Long distance didn't work for you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I use Causa as a human shield. Once he's done, I've got Vaseline. Her fleshiness should hold them off for a while...

AND THEN THERE'S BRANCH.

I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Shit, your taller than me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Causa wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Dragons are gay.



I don't often see a dragons fornicating with another dragon of the same gender.

Then you obviously haven't played Skyrim yet. Yeah I got it, it wasn't what I expected.


Also... If it exists, there is porn of it. So yes, there is art out there that has two more male dragons fucking each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


I'm older than you. You'll be my shield, bitch!

You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Shit, your taller than me...

Wow.

I finally accomplished something in life!

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


How many girlfriends have you had?

One. She moved. facepalm

Long distance didn't work for you?

Hell no.

What about you, Branch? Gotten married yet?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm

:mufusa:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You may be older, but I'm probably taller. 5"11. :D

Shit, your taller than me...

Wow.

I finally accomplished something in life!

I'm 5"9 Sad

It's okay though, I still jump like a nigg----

Umm, minority...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


One. She moved. facepalm

Long distance didn't work for you?

Hell no.

What about you, Branch? Gotten married yet?

I got a chick. Nice rack and stuff. Says she has a surprise for my birthday.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Scenario: Dragon Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
» Completed GW Terrain.... War of the Ring Scenario...
» Barrows Vs. Dragon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: