OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
What happened? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
What happened? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

What happened?

Go down 
+5
Yeet
Matieu
Burkman
Branch
Causa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

What happened? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:38 am

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

If it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be any news.

Why don't you make the news threads yourself then? troll

Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:38 am

Vaseline wrote:
Branch and Causa hate each other? Say what...

I never remember Branch saying that.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:40 am

Vaseline wrote:

I'm just bored. Summer is a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm just bored. Summer is a bummer.
Summer kicks ass.
I don't have to do anything, I just chill at home or hang with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:54 am

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

Children... where to begin...

First off... this thread greatly humored me.

Second off... really you two? I can't leave for half a week without you two numb nuts bashing each other. I should take admin away from both of you. Branch no one took VP away from you. Everyone still knows you're VP. Causa... ignorance is bliss. Please utilize it more often. The next time this happens I'll suspend both of you for a week or two and take away your admin rights. Clear?

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

First of all you took the VP's powers on the OT Alliance website. If big daddy Scott wasn't the web maker and was invincable I would have taken your Admin powers long ago.

Don't piss with me kid... you'll regret it. I don't know what the whole problem was. But I can tell you both were acting extremely immature.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:56 am

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

Second off... really you two? I can't leave for half a week without you two numb nuts bashing each other. I should take admin away from both of you. Branch no one took VP away from you. Everyone still knows you're VP. Causa... ignorance is bliss. Please utilize it more often. The next time this happens I'll suspend both of you for a week or two and take away your admin rights. Clear?

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

First of all you took the VP's powers on the OT Alliance website. If big daddy Scott wasn't the web maker and was invincable I would have taken your Admin powers long ago.

Don't piss with me kid... you'll regret it. I don't know what the whole problem was. But I can tell you both were acting extremely immature.

Right, we went against the OT Commandments.

V. Thow shall be mature.

Wait, those are the OT Suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:57 am

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

V. Thow shall be mature.

Your right... so why don't I turn this into a power house and make you my bitch. I mean... why be nice and give you back your admin status?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

V. Thow shall be mature.

Your right... so why don't I turn this into a power house and make you my bitch. I mean... why be nice and give you back your admin status?

:\\\\'(
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

V. Thow shall be mature.

:\\\\'(

What happened? - Page 3 BTY54d2GDfzfxk54TxipB2S1o1_400
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

Love it. You're like the responsible adult.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
facepalm

I said Admin powers.

Branch wrote:

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

/sarcasm

/srsbsns
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

/sarcasm

/sprsrsbsns

Fix't that thar fer ya...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

/sarcasm

/sprsrsbsns

Aw, I wasn't being sarcastic before Scottie.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

/sarcasm

/sprsrsbsns

Scottie didn't know...

ZING! >.> on myself...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

Scottie didn't know...

ZING! >.> on myself...

Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Beedlebob Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie Scottie
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Your Beedlebob was almost inconspicuous... xD
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:

Scottie didn't know...

ZING! >.> on myself...

Don't tell Scottie. Cause Scottie doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Scott wrote:
Your Beedlebob was almost inconspicuous... xD

BLASTPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-