I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So I just set off some fireworks in the park.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm

MMMMMMM! Naughty!

:twisted:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Callin + MED + jadda = bros for e-life.

On the even brighter side...

:mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa:
!!!I see the new smileys came in!!!
:mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa:

*cough*

Anywho... now that dey dook er wlls... I haven't been able to talk to jadda. I's a sad panda...

If I see jadda I'll try a little recruitment. We need ourselves jadda blast it!

She prob wont do it... when she's on she really only RPs on TOR. She doesn't care for the OT anymore... I don't really blame her.

You have to remember you said that about Mort too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Callin + MED + jadda = bros for e-life.

On the even brighter side...

:mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa:
!!!I see the new smileys came in!!!
:mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa: :mufusa:

*cough*

Anywho... now that dey dook er wlls... I haven't been able to talk to jadda. I's a sad panda...

If I see jadda I'll try a little recruitment. We need ourselves jadda blast it!

She prob wont do it... when she's on she really only RPs on TOR. She doesn't care for the OT anymore... I don't really blame her.

You have to remember you said that about Mort too.

True nuff... but I was more or less joking then.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 3:37 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Ya, but it's worth a shot.

FUCK YOU MORT I HATE YOU. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT, ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. "Oh the dishes are dirty, oh you need too shave, oh come massage my feet!" NO!!! I'VE HAD IT!!! I'M NOT YOUR BITCH, JUST BECAUSE YOU RUN A BIG COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TOO TRIFLE ALL OVER ME! I'VE HAD IT!!! That's it, I'm going to my Mom's house, don't call or text me until you've changed your ways.

*let alone*

Sigh, I have really come down to this? Am I really this being I've become. Richer than I had ever dreamed, but what good is wealth now? What can I do with it?

I could burn KingWilbourn's Mother's house. I could buy a million men or women and do what I want with them. Go as far as I like and then throw them in the lake of fire I had installed just for fun.

I could send troopers out to KingWilbourn and throw my property back into a van. Get out the rack, grab a knife and and strip my prey's skin or clothes.

I could merely say to a large mean man, with a wave of my hand, "Go bribe that fool and mommy too." And wait for them to come back to me.

I suppose, I suppose it would be cheap... To mend my ways. To stop being this monster. Take off my grin and put on some worries... If there is one thing my heroes taught me, "WHY SO SERIOUS?!" Mhuahahaha!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:


She prob wont do it... when she's on she really only RPs on TOR. She doesn't care for the OT anymore... I don't really blame her.

You have to remember you said that about Mort too.

True nuff... but I was more or less joking then.

Scott wasn't that far off. I resisted for quite a while.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Ya, but it's worth a shot.

FUCK YOU MORT I HATE YOU. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT, ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. "Oh the dishes are dirty, oh you need too shave, oh come massage my feet!" NO!!! I'VE HAD IT!!! I'M NOT YOUR BITCH, JUST BECAUSE YOU RUN A BIG COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TOO TRIFLE ALL OVER ME! I'VE HAD IT!!! That's it, I'm going to my Mom's house, don't call or text me until you've changed your ways.

*let alone*

Sigh, I have really come down to this? Am I really this being I've become. Richer than I had ever dreamed, but what good is wealth now? What can I do with it?

I could burn KingWilbourn's Mother's house. I could buy a million men or women and do what I want with them. Go as far as I like and then throw them in the lake of fire I had installed just for fun.

I could send troopers out to KingWilbourn and throw my property back into a van. Get out the rack, grab a knife and and strip my prey's skin or clothes.

I could merely say to a large mean man, with a wave of my hand, "Go bribe that fool and mommy too." And wait for them to come back to me.

I suppose, I suppose it would be cheap... To mend my ways. To stop being this monster. Take off my grin and put on some worries... If there is one thing my heroes taught me, "WHY SO SERIOUS?!" Mhuahahaha!

Have you ever banged a shemale?

What no... I mean uhh... LFM Hogger raid need 3 DPS and 2 heals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:


She prob wont do it... when she's on she really only RPs on TOR. She doesn't care for the OT anymore... I don't really blame her.

You have to remember you said that about Mort too.

True nuff... but I was more or less joking then.

Scott wasn't that far off. I resisted for quite a while.

Yeah right you heard I was doin' the no pants dance and came a runnin'... <3

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Lol bro that's cute you set off some fireworks. Let me tell you how it's really done (I'm copy and pasting an assignment I wrote for school).

My phone rang, I hit end call. I didn’t need to answer it. I knew it meant my friends were outside waiting for me. I was already dressed and quickly put my shoes on. I flew downstairs and out the door. I was careful not to wake my parents. It was just past midnight and I did not want to wake them, let alone find me sneaking out. I hurried across the street to find my friends, Joey and Mike waiting for me. “Do you have the Fireworks?” I asked. Joey shook his head.
“They’re still stashed. We’re gonna go get Sheedy and then we’ll get them,” Joey Explained. I nodded. I was only a sophomore and couldn’t help but misinterpret this childish act as badass. Sheedy wasn’t answering his phone, he was asleep. We couldn’t knock on his since his mom was awake in the living room. The only logical conclusion we could draw was to scale his porch and break into his room.
As we hoisted Joey up to the top rail he accidently kicked a lawn chair. As it crashed a light went on in the living room. Me and Mike scattered immediately letting Joey dangle in front of the window. Luckily Joey dropped from the ledge and ran before Sheedy’s mom could pull back the curtains. We figured it was best to just go on with out Sheedy.
“So where are they stashed?” Mike asked.
“In the woods off the Aqueduct in a tent a friend and I set up,” Joey explained.
“Yeah that’s not sketchy at all,” Mike responded.
We stumbled into the woods onto what Joey called a path. We got lost very quickly. It took us twenty minuets of searching and a bit of luck before we found the tent. It was by far the nastiest thing I have ever seen. Grime and mud were everywhere along with used condoms, beer cans and what I really hope was not a dead animal. Joey swears he hadn’t been in there in over a month. We grabbed a mortar tube, two shells and assortment of small explosives. Finding our way out was even tougher. It took forty minuets of tripping over thorns and running into chain link fences before we found our way out.
We walked to Zinzer and set up the mortar. The bursts were so bright and loud we didn’t even have time to set off the small stuff. We just sprinted down the aqueduct. There is a point on the Aqueduct when the rod becomes parallel with the street. Right at this moment a white van turn its lights on and began to follow us. Let me remind you that this is 1:30 in the morning and a white van is following three high school kids.
We ran all the way to Dobbs and hid off the road until a cop car had passed by. We ran to the next intersection until Joey stopped us and yelled “Look!” The same white van was sitting on the next street. After we were done freaking out we ran up a dead end street.
We waited 20 minuets and then we left. Hungry and tired we made our way the Dobbs deli. When we walked inside we found three drunk 20 year olds arguing with the cashier about the color of a Gatorade. When the drunkest of the three saw us he immediately walked up to us and demand that we give him weed. When I politely told him that smokers are jokers he grew angrier and insisted that we had drugs.
“Yo I aint playin around foo’ I aint robbin’ you I got dough just give us what you got.” Thankfully his two friends led him out of the store before anything happened. Between the van, cops and these guys, we had sufficient reason to go home.
I didn’t want to go home just yet though. I convinced my friends to sneak into the yacht club and see if the rumors of a “secret beach” were true. So we headed back to Hastings and walked through the yacht club garden. As we were hopping a fence that bordered the train tracks Joey remarked “Yo are those cameras on the lamppost?”
“No,” I responded “and if they are bet you no one’s watching them now. It’s almost three”. One the border of the train tracks, with no guarding, was our secret beach. We were exhausted and it was a beautiful view so we crashed. After a half hour we decided the night was over and were going home.
But at the moment when we were going to hop back over the fence and go home we saw a man get out of his car and stare at us. We didn’t wait to hear what he said. We just turned around and ran! As the beach area narrowed we had to hop onto the tracks. We kept running until we saw and orange flashing light come around a turn. Joey, who was in front simply stopped.
He turned around to look at us and said “FUCK! Go on the rocks!” We jump off the tracks. And onto a small ledge of rocks, with only three feet or so between the tacks and the water there was nowhere to go. He pressed ourselves up against the rocks and stood completely still. The only sound was the water crashing up against our ankles. The light got bright and bright until we could feel the rumbling of the tracks. The train car with MTA police passed over us and we waited until it was far enough down the tracks for us to make a run for it.
We climbed back up the rocks and onto the tracks and ran. I have never ran so hard in my life. My sides were splitting, I couldn’t breathe and I was sure I was going to collapse. We didn’t stop until was reached Dobbs ferry station. As soon as there was land we jumped onto it and got back on the road.
We didn’t feel safe until we were back in Hastings. We jumped at every car and light but we finally made it back to our houses. I walked into my house, my parents still asleep. I sent a text to Mike who had been keeping me company on the phone on my journey home. I sent him the message ‘I made it’. I laid down on my carpet and fell into the deepest sleep of my life.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewtwo
Mod's Pet


Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Indeed.

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Lol bro that's cute you set off some fireworks. Let me tell you how it's really done (I'm copy and pasting an assignment I wrote for school).

My phone rang, I hit end call. I didn’t need to answer it. I knew it meant my friends were outside waiting for me. I was already dressed and quickly put my shoes on. I flew downstairs and out the door. I was careful not to wake my parents. It was just past midnight and I did not want to wake them, let alone find me sneaking out. I hurried across the street to find my friends, Joey and Mike waiting for me. “Do you have the Fireworks?” I asked. Joey shook his head.
“They’re still stashed. We’re gonna go get Sheedy and then we’ll get them,” Joey Explained. I nodded. I was only a sophomore and couldn’t help but misinterpret this childish act as badass. Sheedy wasn’t answering his phone, he was asleep. We couldn’t knock on his since his mom was awake in the living room. The only logical conclusion we could draw was to scale his porch and break into his room.
As we hoisted Joey up to the top rail he accidently kicked a lawn chair. As it crashed a light went on in the living room. Me and Mike scattered immediately letting Joey dangle in front of the window. Luckily Joey dropped from the ledge and ran before Sheedy’s mom could pull back the curtains. We figured it was best to just go on with out Sheedy.
“So where are they stashed?” Mike asked.
“In the woods off the Aqueduct in a tent a friend and I set up,” Joey explained.
“Yeah that’s not sketchy at all,” Mike responded.
We stumbled into the woods onto what Joey called a path. We got lost very quickly. It took us twenty minuets of searching and a bit of luck before we found the tent. It was by far the nastiest thing I have ever seen. Grime and mud were everywhere along with used condoms, beer cans and what I really hope was not a dead animal. Joey swears he hadn’t been in there in over a month. We grabbed a mortar tube, two shells and assortment of small explosives. Finding our way out was even tougher. It took forty minuets of tripping over thorns and running into chain link fences before we found our way out.
We walked to Zinzer and set up the mortar. The bursts were so bright and loud we didn’t even have time to set off the small stuff. We just sprinted down the aqueduct. There is a point on the Aqueduct when the rod becomes parallel with the street. Right at this moment a white van turn its lights on and began to follow us. Let me remind you that this is 1:30 in the morning and a white van is following three high school kids.
We ran all the way to Dobbs and hid off the road until a cop car had passed by. We ran to the next intersection until Joey stopped us and yelled “Look!” The same white van was sitting on the next street. After we were done freaking out we ran up a dead end street.
We waited 20 minuets and then we left. Hungry and tired we made our way the Dobbs deli. When we walked inside we found three drunk 20 year olds arguing with the cashier about the color of a Gatorade. When the drunkest of the three saw us he immediately walked up to us and demand that we give him weed. When I politely told him that smokers are jokers he grew angrier and insisted that we had drugs.
“Yo I aint playin around foo’ I aint robbin’ you I got dough just give us what you got.” Thankfully his two friends led him out of the store before anything happened. Between the van, cops and these guys, we had sufficient reason to go home.
I didn’t want to go home just yet though. I convinced my friends to sneak into the yacht club and see if the rumors of a “secret beach” were true. So we headed back to Hastings and walked through the yacht club garden. As we were hopping a fence that bordered the train tracks Joey remarked “Yo are those cameras on the lamppost?”
“No,” I responded “and if they are bet you no one’s watching them now. It’s almost three”. One the border of the train tracks, with no guarding, was our secret beach. We were exhausted and it was a beautiful view so we crashed. After a half hour we decided the night was over and were going home.
But at the moment when we were going to hop back over the fence and go home we saw a man get out of his car and stare at us. We didn’t wait to hear what he said. We just turned around and ran! As the beach area narrowed we had to hop onto the tracks. We kept running until we saw and orange flashing light come around a turn. Joey, who was in front simply stopped.
He turned around to look at us and said “FUCK! Go on the rocks!” We jump off the tracks. And onto a small ledge of rocks, with only three feet or so between the tacks and the water there was nowhere to go. He pressed ourselves up against the rocks and stood completely still. The only sound was the water crashing up against our ankles. The light got bright and bright until we could feel the rumbling of the tracks. The train car with MTA police passed over us and we waited until it was far enough down the tracks for us to make a run for it.
We climbed back up the rocks and onto the tracks and ran. I have never ran so hard in my life. My sides were splitting, I couldn’t breathe and I was sure I was going to collapse. We didn’t stop until was reached Dobbs ferry station. As soon as there was land we jumped onto it and got back on the road.
We didn’t feel safe until we were back in Hastings. We jumped at every car and light but we finally made it back to our houses. I walked into my house, my parents still asleep. I sent a text to Mike who had been keeping me company on the phone on my journey home. I sent him the message ‘I made it’. I laid down on my carpet and fell into the deepest sleep of my life.

Wall of text, unreadable.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 am

Not gonna make it readable. It's too awesome for lazy eyes to see.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Mon May 30, 2011 11:50 am

It's copy pasta. I've seen it before.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Mon May 30, 2011 11:52 am

Dragonite wrote:
It's copy pasta. I've seen it before.
Totes bro. Right down to the town name.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Dragonite wrote:
It's copy pasta. I've seen it before.
Totes bro. Right down to the town name.

Toates mc'goats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Mudkipz wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Dragonite wrote:
It's copy pasta. I've seen it before.
Totes bro. Right down to the town name.

Toates mc'goats?
You know it.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I just set off some fireworks in the park.   Today at 3:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
So I just set off some fireworks in the park.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Fireworks gone wrong
» 4th of july party?
» Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Got bored watching south park.. Farsight conversion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: