I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 WOAH, BRANCH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch has a girlfriend?




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUNG LOVE

Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

My gf had a crush on me for awhile, but I wasn't into her. One day we started hanging out and then we went out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch has a girlfriend?




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUNG LOVE

Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Funny. That's what she called me once.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch has a girlfriend?




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUNG LOVE

Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

Or maybe I just like her ass. Yeah, I said it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 pm



Unrelated video is not so unrelated. It is how related you think it could be unrelated, so if it IS unrelated, it COULD be related to it's unrelatedness, only by admitting that it is related, therefore meaning it is not unrelated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 am

You guys should get to your girlfriends to post. troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


You'll understand when you're older. :P

But--That--You're--Nice try Branch. Or are you saying you're lonely and single and need me to come over and be your *eh* friend? OMG!

No. Right now I'm having a text conversation with 2 of my friends and my gf. I'm gonna be posting a lot until June 6. Then I get busy.

Your girlfriend gave Causa a blowjob last night.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 6:51 am

KingWilbourn wrote:


Unrelated video is not so unrelated. It is how related you think it could be unrelated, so if it IS unrelated, it COULD be related to it's unrelatedness, only by admitting that it is related, therefore meaning it is not unrelated.

I watched that video twenty mother fucking times.

I think I'm on shrooms because I can relate to what he's saying and his situation.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

My gf had a crush on me for awhile, but I wasn't into her. One day we started hanging out and then we went out.

So you don't love her.

You bastard.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

/yawn

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

My gf had a crush on me for awhile, but I wasn't into her. One day we started hanging out and then we went out.

So you don't love her.

You bastard.

What'd that chick of yours do? Oh yeah, she rejected you. WHAT NOW, SON?!?!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch has a girlfriend?




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUNG LOVE

Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Your still a little bastard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Lots of us do actually believe it or not. Y'see not all people think were annoying little bastards. They think were cute little bastards. :D

Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

Or maybe I just like her ass. Yeah, I said it.

And so the truth flowith forth.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

Young love.


Hahahahahahha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 am

Vaseline wrote:
Young love.


Hahahahahahha.

Old love.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:08 am

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


My gf had a crush on me for awhile, but I wasn't into her. One day we started hanging out and then we went out.

So you don't love her.

You bastard.

What'd that chick of yours do? Oh yeah, she rejected you. WHAT NOW, SON?!?!

What? That was a long time ago, Branch. And I'm not your son, and I couldn't be your son because afterthoughts cannot have children.

And you don't love her. I dunno lol

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:09 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


So you don't love her.

You bastard.

What'd that chick of yours do? Oh yeah, she rejected you. WHAT NOW, SON?!?!

What? That was a long time ago, Branch. And I'm not your son, and I couldn't be your son because afterthoughts cannot have children.

And you don't love her. I dunno lol

U iz de failz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Young love.


Hahahahahahha.

Old love.

No love.


Oh woe is me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


What'd that chick of yours do? Oh yeah, she rejected you. WHAT NOW, SON?!?!

What? That was a long time ago, Branch. And I'm not your son, and I couldn't be your son because afterthoughts cannot have children.

And you don't love her. I dunno lol

U iz de failz

U iz teh soopid

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


What? That was a long time ago, Branch. And I'm not your son, and I couldn't be your son because afterthoughts cannot have children.

And you don't love her. I dunno lol

U iz de failz

U iz teh soopir

Fixed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


U iz de failz

U iz teh soopir

Fixed.

:\\\\'(

You're wrong.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:37 am

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Young love.


Hahahahahahha.

Old love.

No love.


Oh woe is me!
Interracial love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:


Old love.

No love.


Oh woe is me!
Interracial love

Say what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

Vaseline wrote:
SilverBadger wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


No love.


Oh woe is me!
Interracial love

Say what?

Intergalactic love.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SilverBadger wrote:

Interracial love

Say what?

Intergalactic love.

Hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Maybe its peer pressure. You see, perhaps they think that, with all the pressure from these times, they need to date people to fit in. So they find somebody they A) Can put up with B) Will make them more popular C) Is easy to get dating. Then, they'll date them because it makes them seem better. That's how it seems at your age...

Or maybe I just like her ass. Yeah, I said it.

And so the truth flowith forth.

I'm actually with Boba on the whole "love" thing though. You're in middle school. You have a crush. You are NOT in love.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WOAH, BRANCH!   Today at 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
WOAH, BRANCH!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Woah ladies...
» Woah! Musical Cerani?!
» The WOAH WHAT?! Game
» WOAH SNOW!
» We're half way there, woah

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: