I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

That's it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Who the fuck took my Admin. status again? Was Twinkle Bell again? The chicks gonna get it one of these days.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 pm

You want us to explain here or in a PM?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
You want us to explain here or in a PM?

I'll handle fine here.

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Branch wrote:
Who the fuck took my Admin. status again? Was Twinkle Bell again? The chicks gonna get it one of these days.

I suggest PMing one of the admins in the future, but if your intend on bringing this out into the forums, I'll answer you. The Admins talked and we agreed on taking away your admin status.

SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

I suggest PMing one of the admins in the future, but if your intend on bringing this out into the forums, I'll answer you. The Admins talked and we agreed on taking away your admin status.

What, is he a mod now?

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
What, is he a mod now?

No, he's back to normal, though he is still a Council Member so he can partake in those decisions.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

What? Don't like bitch ass things like this in the open? You guys are exactly like those bullshit Mods in the TOR section. If we don't play by your rules we get punishment.

WolfPack
WolfPack

Matieu wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
What, is he a mod now?

No, he's back to normal, though he is still a Council Member so he can partake in those decisions.

I see. Looks like no more edit wars for a while...

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 pm

I want Scott here.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Branch, Scott does not want to feel like a babysitter, leave him out of this.
He voted, they decided, it happened.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

What? Don't like bitch ass things like this in the open? You guys are exactly like those bullshit Mods in the TOR section. If we don't play by your rules we get punishment.

Oh kind of like how you removed me from Admin status, lied to me about it, blamed it on Matieu and then not only did you not apologize but actually proceeded to insult me? Because if it's like that then I totally get what you mean.

Idk about Mat but I feel that you're too immature to be left running the site. You edit and delete posts when you feel like it, change the News to insult other members, and are far to quick to temper to be left with any semblance of authority over non-guild members.

Scott knows what we did. He allowed it to happen. Talk to us if you want.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Fine, we'll tell you right out in the open then Branch. Allow me.

1) The only reason you were EVER made an admin was because at the start of this site, I was not present, so you being VP would be made admin to represent our guild. Other then that, there was no reason to make you admin.

2) I appeared on the site a while back, and became an admin, and represented the guild. With me here, we didn't really need two admins, so we could have just demoted you then, but decided not to.

3) You abused your abilities as admin constantly, unlike other Admins or Mods, who do it only now and then for fun.

4) You have previously been warned about abusing your abilities, and removing Pj from Admin without consulting Scott and Causa was a move still disagreed with.

5) You abused your powers AGAIN by editing people. And worst of all, you edited THE NEWS which is what EVERY member can see, and what anybody visiting this page to possibly apply for our guild sees that. If they see, what they would assume, was the President posting that "Causa is Gay" isn't a good first impression.

Are you happy yet?

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Scott asked me and Pj to handle you when you raged about this, we honored his request. He will not be coming to this discussion.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I am present. I gave my word in the meeting. I voted nay to take you off as I already gave my opinion and judgement earlier. I took you off admin position at the rendering of census.

It was agreed that the Vice President position is not needed for admin status. While the VP does retain his status as an OTA officer. It pains me to think that you think we are like the TOR mods. We have not banned you, and this is not a punishment (tho your actions have weighted on decisions).

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Shut the fuck up. You're the last person I want to talk to. You and I had a little fun and Matieu got ass hurt when I edited the news. Matieu you think people read that when the banner at that time was "We put the I in DICK"? This is bullshit. The PJ thing was all my fault. I said I was sorry and you mother fuckers went /rage on me.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Scott asked me and Pj to handle you when you raged about this, we honored his request. He will not be coming to this discussion.
^ Reverse ninja'd!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Shut the fuck up. You're the last person I want to talk to. You and I had a little fun and Matieu got ass hurt when I edited the news. Matieu you think people read that when the banner at that time was "We put the I in DICK"? This is bullshit. The PJ thing was all my fault. I said I was sorry and you mother fuckers went /rage on me.
Sorry to who? To me? I believed you called me something along the lines of an egomaniac.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Chill, guys. We have enough admins anyway, Branch. It's just one less responsibility you'll have to deal with.

But I still agree with PJ. You were acting immature with all the editing you were doing.

Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Oh noez. We are going to end up like Matieu and Boba.

Warlord

To be clear... Branch's editing/behavior had little to do with the decision.

Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

If you think I'm only angry with you because of you editing the news, your wrong. I gave you four other reasons as to why you were removed from Admin. And right now, you could be presenting reasons as to why you should be an Admin, instead of insulting the admins. Though, it seems that possibility is gone now.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I want Scott here.

Oh noez. We are going to end up like Matieu and Boba.

Causa... I'm going to ask you to not post in this thread, please. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Scott wrote:
To be clear... Branch's editing/behavior had little to do with the decision.

Yeah, I just read your above post. I get what happened now.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

1) The only reason you were EVER made an admin was because at the start of this site, I was not present, so you being VP would be made admin to represent our guild. Other then that, there was no reason to make you admin.

2) I appeared on the site a while back, and became an admin, and represented the guild. With me here, we didn't really need two admins, so we could have just demoted you then, but decided not to.

3) You abused your abilities as admin constantly, unlike other Admins or Mods, who do it only now and then for fun.

4) You have previously been warned about abusing your abilities, and removing Pj from Admin without consulting Scott and Causa was a move still disagreed with.

5) You abused your powers AGAIN by editing people. And worst of all, you edited THE NEWS which is what EVERY member can see, and what anybody visiting this page to possibly apply for our guild sees that. If they see, what they would assume, was the President posting that "Causa is Gay" isn't a good first impression.

Are you happy yet?

Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Are you happy yet?

Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

You're not paying attention. Scott said your editing had very little to do with it.

Scott wrote:
I am present. I gave my word in the meeting. I voted nay to take you off as I already gave my opinion and judgement earlier. I took you off admin position at the rendering of census.

It was agreed that the Vice President position is not needed for admin status. While the VP does retain his status as an OTA officer. It pains me to think that you think we are like the TOR mods. We have not banned you, and this is not a punishment (tho your actions have weighted on decisions).

Read, bro.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Today at 3:46 am

Back to top Go down

That's it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: