I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 That's it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:08 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Fine, we'll tell you right out in the open then Branch. Allow me.

1) The only reason you were EVER made an admin was because at the start of this site, I was not present, so you being VP would be made admin to represent our guild. Other then that, there was no reason to make you admin.

2) I appeared on the site a while back, and became an admin, and represented the guild. With me here, we didn't really need two admins, so we could have just demoted you then, but decided not to.

3) You abused your abilities as admin constantly, unlike other Admins or Mods, who do it only now and then for fun.

4) You have previously been warned about abusing your abilities, and removing Pj from Admin without consulting Scott and Causa was a move still disagreed with.

5) You abused your powers AGAIN by editing people. And worst of all, you edited THE NEWS which is what EVERY member can see, and what anybody visiting this page to possibly apply for our guild sees that. If they see, what they would assume, was the President posting that "Causa is Gay" isn't a good first impression.

Are you happy yet?

Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

You're not paying attention. Scott said your editing had very little to do with it.

Scott wrote:
I am present. I gave my word in the meeting. I voted nay to take you off as I already gave my opinion and judgement earlier. I took you off admin position at the rendering of census.

It was agreed that the Vice President position is not needed for admin status. While the VP does retain his status as an OTA officer. It pains me to think that you think we are like the TOR mods. We have not banned you, and this is not a punishment (tho your actions have weighted on decisions).

Read, bro.

Just shut up.

_________________


Last edited by Branch on Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Branch wrote:


Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

Though I hate making this into an arguement, I want to get you to see why we did it, so I'll respond.

1) Yes, you had the idea for this guild, congragulations. There had been several attempts at OT Guilds before this one, that this one actually worked out, perhaps its luck, perhaps its not. Maybe I only won by resigning, but I think I've shown that I have the guilds best interests at heart, and that I actually am smart enough to lead this guild, and can make the time for it.

2) We have one representative for the guild in Admin positions, thats all we need. Your still a council member and can make decisions relating to council. The rest of the time, we only really need one representative from the guild to be an admin, and make suggestions to improve the guild on this site. Any other suggestions can be PMed to me or posted in the Council Section.

3) This is Causa's first warning, its your second. Causa can tell you that Scott, PJ, and I talked to him about his editing, and he promised not to do it again. Since this is the first time, we believe him.

4) I didn't say I wasn't consulted, I said Scott and Causa weren't, and I suppose, Pj as well. But that matter is closed.

5) If there was something wrong with that, then it will be discussed with Scott.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

You're not paying attention. Scott said your editing had very little to do with it.

Scott wrote:
I am present. I gave my word in the meeting. I voted nay to take you off as I already gave my opinion and judgement earlier. I took you off admin position at the rendering of census.

It was agreed that the Vice President position is not needed for admin status. While the VP does retain his status as an OTA officer. It pains me to think that you think we are like the TOR mods. We have not banned you, and this is not a punishment (tho your actions have weighted on decisions).

Read, bro.

Shut up.

Naw dawg..

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:


Fuck no.

1. And that I had the bright idea for this stupid ass guild. I was the one that randomly made an election thread that you won only by my resigning.

2. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Now let's get rid of the guy with actual importance to the guild and put in a retarted troll and a guy with a lot of fancy smilies.

3. Causa edited too. Yet he gets 0 punishment.

4. I consulted you. You said fine for both Causa and PJ. I lied, I know.

5. Yeah the won't even see the banner that says "We put the I in DICK"

Though I hate making this into an arguement, I want to get you to see why we did it, so I'll respond.

1) Yes, you had the idea for this guild, congragulations. There had been several attempts at OT Guilds before this one, that this one actually worked out, perhaps its luck, perhaps its not. Maybe I only won by resigning, but I think I've shown that I have the guilds best interests at heart, and that I actually am smart enough to lead this guild, and can make the time for it.

2) We have one representative for the guild in Admin positions, thats all we need. Your still a council member and can make decisions relating to council. The rest of the time, we only really need one representative from the guild to be an admin, and make suggestions to improve the guild on this site. Any other suggestions can be PMed to me or posted in the Council Section.

3) This is Causa's first warning, its your second. Causa can tell you that Scott, PJ, and I talked to him about his editing, and he promised not to do it again. Since this is the first time, we believe him.

4) I didn't say I wasn't consulted, I said Scott and Causa weren't, and I suppose, Pj as well. But that matter is closed.

5) If there was something wrong with that, then it will be discussed with Scott.

1. Never said you were stupid or incompetent. You do a good job as President. But I personally PM everyone that is currently on our Roster except for that Taxon guy.

2. And 2 guys that are only members of the guild?

3. Ok, you win that one.

4. Yeah, I should ask Causa and PJ about removing their Admin. status.

5. I never said there was anything wrong. You raged over something that pales in comparison to that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Matieu wrote:

4) I didn't say I wasn't consulted, I said Scott and Causa weren't, and I suppose, Pj as well. But that matter is closed
Lol fuck if I was consulted about that. Shit, I was about to use the moderator powers to ban everyone on the site just to spite you mother fuckers! Hahaha no, I kid....maybe.

And in my opinion, I dodn't think we need to have someone as Admin just because they're guild representative, people should be chosen based on merit and how badly we need them. Matieu happens to have a lot of time to dedicate to here and he has proven to be very trustworthy. Hopefully people also feel the same about me (actually lately I haven't had a lot of time what with college prep and everything).

Look I've said why I voted for it. If you wanted to debate about this then that time has long passed. You could have been angry, hell I was, but I didn't insult you guys, I tried to understand why and I talked/raged my way back in (but I raged with logic).

So I'm gonna let this cool down for now but feel free to yell angry things at me.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Scott wrote:
As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

I said nothing about it. It gives me a smirk every now and then. He just is pissed over Causa is gay in the news which is nothing to what is under our our name.

I'm Comparing the two.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Scott wrote:
As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

It's a prelaunch MMO guild forum. I don't think people coming here are going to be to worried about the contents of the site.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Matieu wrote:

4) I didn't say I wasn't consulted, I said Scott and Causa weren't, and I suppose, Pj as well. But that matter is closed
Lol fuck if I was consulted about that. Shit, I was about to use the moderator powers to ban everyone on the site just to spite you mother fuckers! Hahaha no, I kid....maybe.

And in my opinion, I dodn't think we need to have someone as Admin just because they're guild representative, people should be chosen based on merit and how badly we need them. Matieu happens to have a lot of time to dedicate to here and he has proven to be very trustworthy. Hopefully people also feel the same about me (actually lately I haven't had a lot of time what with college prep and everything).

Look I've said why I voted for it. If you wanted to debate about this then that time has long passed. You could have been angry, hell I was, but I didn't insult you guys, I tried to understand why and I talked/raged my way back in (but I raged with logic).

So I'm gonna let this cool down for now but feel free to yell angry things at me.

For the record you did insult me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Branch wrote:


1. Never said you were stupid or incompetent. You do a good job as President. But I personally PM everyone that is currently on our Roster except for that Taxon guy.

2. And 2 guys that are only members of the guild?

3. Ok, you win that one.

4. Yeah, I should ask Causa and PJ about removing their Admin. status.

5. I never said there was anything wrong. You raged over something that pales in comparison to that.

*sigh*

1) As do I, I messaged the entire alliance the first time about our sig, the second time about joining this site, and joining our on-site guild.

2) The site is now more then just a guild, its home to the OT. If it was just a guild, I would be inclined to agree with you.

4) I see your point there, but asking Causa about Pj, and asking Pj about Causa.

5) One of the guilds requirements is "Maturity" if they can't handle Dick, then I doubt its mature. On the other hand, posting a direct insult against another member in official guild information reflects poorly.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

PJsnaks wrote:


So I'm gonna let this cool down for now but feel free to yell angry things at me.

Goddammit... PICKLES!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*


Last edited by Scott on Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Matieu wrote:

4) I didn't say I wasn't consulted, I said Scott and Causa weren't, and I suppose, Pj as well. But that matter is closed
Lol fuck if I was consulted about that. Shit, I was about to use the moderator powers to ban everyone on the site just to spite you mother fuckers! Hahaha no, I kid....maybe.

And in my opinion, I dodn't think we need to have someone as Admin just because they're guild representative, people should be chosen based on merit and how badly we need them. Matieu happens to have a lot of time to dedicate to here and he has proven to be very trustworthy. Hopefully people also feel the same about me (actually lately I haven't had a lot of time what with college prep and everything).

Look I've said why I voted for it. If you wanted to debate about this then that time has long passed. You could have been angry, hell I was, but I didn't insult you guys, I tried to understand why and I talked/raged my way back in (but I raged with logic).

So I'm gonna let this cool down for now but feel free to yell angry things at me.

I think you're a good admin. You're pretty flexible, and don't delete threads/posts for bullshit reasons.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

It's a prelaunch MMO guild forum. I don't think people coming here are going to be to worried about the contents of the site.

That's up to the OTA council to decide... if they're worried 'bout their image. As the tenants of the site I'm obligated to respect those wishes. Tho I do agree with you.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Branch wrote:

For the record you did insult me.
When? Before you removed me? Are you talking about the edit war we had in the Admin section? You edited me and I edited you back, it was in private. If not that part then remember, I troll people. I can take a joke as well, if I couldn't then I would have banned Buddy by now. I didn't even edit his stuff though. The OT "trolls" people, that's what we pride ourselves on.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.



Last edited by PJsnaks on Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

It's a prelaunch MMO guild forum. I don't think people coming here are going to be to worried about the contents of the site.

That's up to the OTA council to decide... if they're worried 'bout their image. As the tenants of the site I'm obligated to respect those wishes. Tho I do agree with you.

sucess

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Goddammit... PICKLES![/quote]
Not cool bro. Really not cool.
SoupWithSauce wrote:

I think you're a good admin. You're pretty flexible, and don't delete threads/posts for bullshit reasons.
I remember when TOR admins deleted my stuffy for bullshit reasons, no chance in hell I'm gonna do that here. If your members are good enough, an mod shouldn't have to do anything.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
As Matieu said... that would be my fault for the header. However I was not directing insults at anyone especially specifically. I will, however, refrain from putting such up there again and will keep it more PG rated if people are worried about the OTA's image.

It's a prelaunch MMO guild forum. I don't think people coming here are going to be to worried about the contents of the site.

That's up to the OTA council to decide... if they're worried 'bout their image. As the tenants of the site I'm obligated to respect those wishes. Tho I do agree with you.

sucess

I dunno lol

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:


1. Never said you were stupid or incompetent. You do a good job as President. But I personally PM everyone that is currently on our Roster except for that Taxon guy.

2. And 2 guys that are only members of the guild?

3. Ok, you win that one.

4. Yeah, I should ask Causa and PJ about removing their Admin. status.

5. I never said there was anything wrong. You raged over something that pales in comparison to that.

*sigh*

1) As do I, I messaged the entire alliance the first time about our sig, the second time about joining this site, and joining our on-site guild.

2) The site is now more then just a guild, its home to the OT. If it was just a guild, I would be inclined to agree with you.

4) I see your point there, but asking Causa about Pj, and asking Pj about Causa.

5) One of the guilds requirements is "Maturity" if they can't handle Dick, then I doubt its mature. On the other hand, posting a direct insult against another member in official guild information reflects poorly.

1. If I wasn't here then you would have PMed 8 people. Not 63.

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.

4. And then we take it away and they are like "WTF?!?!?"

5. Causa said that I lick dick. I edited it. He said no Edit War. I joke around acting cocky. He says fine to have Edit War. I give it back 10 fold.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

For the record you did insult me.
When? Before you removed me? Are you talking about the edit war we had in the Admin section? You edited me and I edited you back. If not that part then remember, I troll people. I can take a joke as well, if I couldn't then I would have banned Buddy by now. I didn't even edit his stuff though. The OT "trolls" people, that's what we pride ourselves on.

When I lied.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Branch wrote:

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.
*Shrug* People like me?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.
*Shrug* People like me?

Wow, you should get an award for that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Branch wrote:


1. If I wasn't here then you would have PMed 8 people. Not 63.

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.

4. And then we take it away and they are like "WTF?!?!?"

5. Causa said that I lick dick. I edited it. He said no Edit War. I joke around acting cocky. He says fine to have Edit War. I give it back 10 fold.

1) Right, not like I did that twice... You said this isn't about insulting me, but it seems thats what it is. If you disagree with me being President and you Vice President, then we can discuss that separately from you being removed from admin. If you really want my opinion on you being VP, I'll give it.

2) Okay, reasons for each Admin: Scott - Founder of the site, self explanatory. Matieu - President of the Guild, we need one person representing the guild for this site. Causa - One of the biggest things he does is add smiles, that's what he brings, and that's what he's great at. He's also the most active poster, and thus, knows what people want for the site, and can be there to make sure thing's go smoothly. Pj - He's a great guy full of great ideas, we need somebody like him to be able to present a new spin on things for upgrading the site. He was also once called by Scott "Head of security" and that's what we could use.

4) Their entitled to ask why they were removed. As you are, and we would have given them reasons, as we are giving you.

5) That's not what were debating, if Causa insults you, then he insults you. Titan insults Boba on a daily basis, you, or any of us, haven't stopped him.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.
*Shrug* People like me?

Wow, you should get an award for that.

I liek PJ. I love you

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

*Shrug* People like me?

Wow, you should get an award for that.

I liek PJ. I love you

approval

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That's it   Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

2. Take one of them off. Give me a reason PJ is even there.
*Shrug* People like me?

Wow, you should get an award for that.
Nah Admin status is fine.

Edit: Awww you two bros, come here *group hug*

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: That's it   Today at 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
That's it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: