OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One to Post Wins

Go down 
+23
Boba
jedibantha
Tureil
Laughter
Matieu
The Mortonator
Fiat The Hutt
MrEvilDude
Vaseline
Ulyaoth
Barbelith
Branch
Burkman
Astraeos
RalphTheWonderLlama
CollaWars
Soulgazer
Scott
Grimeth
Causa
Aximand
PJsnaks
unvincible
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
I forgot why i originally was going to post in this thread.
FUCK THIS THREAD. I PROPOSE A BETTER GAME. A GAME OF RECRUITMENT. WHOEVER GETS DRAKOS IN HERE WINS 1000 RESPECT POINTS. OR IF THE MODS ALLOW IT A COOL TITLE!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a game worth my time. Im going to go do that now. I will win!

If you can get Drakos here then you may get a title.
No entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
z

Damn it they took away your title.
my jawa is uncheerfu
I know, suddenly I care about this thread. FIGHT!
Fight!

I'm ready for that fight.
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Mortal_kombat_subzero

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 150px-Toa_Mata_Lewa_with_Golden_KanohiLet's do this.

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:12 pm

[quote="TheMortonator."][quote="(Causa)"]
TheMortonator. wrote:

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 150px-Toa_Mata_Lewa_with_Golden_KanohiLet's do this.
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Www.MessenTools.com-Games-goku_01
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm

(Causa) wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
FUCK THIS THREAD. I PROPOSE A BETTER GAME. A GAME OF RECRUITMENT. WHOEVER GETS DRAKOS IN HERE WINS 1000 RESPECT POINTS. OR IF THE MODS ALLOW IT A COOL TITLE!!!!!!!!

No entirely sure.
No reward for giving him a great eulogy?

You know what? I'm coping it here so if the mods do something crazy I'll have the back up.
Drakos wrote:
Apr 22 2011: I don't need a melodramatic ragequit thread. My sig will suffice.

Attention!

Drakos was a truly great member of our community. His passing was like that of something passing out of a rear. It was truly painful, but unlike many lesser men and women- mostly middle-aged men acting like little girls- it was not loud. It slipped into the night. Stealthily, but to be smelled by all.

This is perhaps the first great warrior to fall because of the "Off-Topic Closure" and the removal of the walls which sheltered us for the storm and seas. Many a time when things where hard our roof and our walls kept us from drowning. And now Drakos has been taken from us by the forces of nature.

We can only hope that our brother did not sink.

Present Smilies. Fire.

:csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . .. :csw_destroyer: . .. :csw_destroyer:
. . . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01:
:csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon:

Rest well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

No entirely sure.
No reward for giving him a great eulogy?

You know what? I'm coping it here so if the mods do something crazy I'll have the back up.
Drakos wrote:
Apr 22 2011: I don't need a melodramatic ragequit thread. My sig will suffice.

Attention!

Drakos was a truly great member of our community. His passing was like that of something passing out of a rear. It was truly painful, but unlike many lesser men and women- mostly middle-aged men acting like little girls- it was not loud. It slipped into the night. Stealthily, but to be smelled by all.

This is perhaps the first great warrior to fall because of the "Off-Topic Closure" and the removal of the walls which sheltered us for the storm and seas. Many a time when things where hard our roof and our walls kept us from drowning. And now Drakos has been taken from us by the forces of nature.

We can only hope that our brother did not sink.

Present Smilies. Fire.

:csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . . . :csw_destroyer: . .. :csw_destroyer: . .. :csw_destroyer:
. . . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01: . . . :hope_01:
:csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon: . . . . :csw_falcon:

Rest well.

O wow. I totally responded to you in that thread without even realizing it was you LOL. I guess i'm more use to looking at avatars than actual names.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Stormtrooper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Stormtrooper

Ok i raise you a hourny female trooper

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Star-Wars-Pinups-do-your-part-to-serve
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

I'm waiting till the price goes down.
My friend had it and I played some live.
I was amazing but not worth 60 dollars.

The MP is worth it. Not the campaign, though.

The MP servers never work, waste of my money.
You're not getting it for the PC, are you? facepalm
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Since it ain't thread worthy, who has the Daniel Erikson is hot alt?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

This guy. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 am

KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

sucess
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

sucess

Apparently, posting sexual things about Daniel gives free perma-bans <3
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 am

KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

sucess

What was the official reason?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

sucess

What was the official reason?

It didn't even let me get on the account, it kept spamming me with "Lol n00b you is banned." And wouldn't let me reach the inbox.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 am

KingWilbourn wrote:
It didn't even let me get on the account, it kept spamming me with "Lol n00b you is banned." And wouldn't let me reach the inbox.
You hook it up to a proxy mail so you can't read that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:50 am

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Pimp-darth-vader

sometimes a sith just got to force choke a bith
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:11 am

DarthNemis wrote:
Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Pimp-darth-vader

sometimes a sith just got to force choke a bith

Mother fuckin P-I-M-P
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Work for those titles.
:lightin\':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:28 pm

once again i feel the need to express my hate for this game. I think we can think of better games besides spam threads. Plus i think it would be more constructive to spam this thread anyway. Since they will eventually close it down and restart it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=304106&page=17&highlight=closure

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Also this will be the last time i post in this thread because i dont want to win this game. Otherwise i might suddenly care which i still wouldnt!!!!!!!!! im just saying it as a possibility. so yea no more posting in this thread for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Also this will be the last time i post in this thread because i dont want to win this game. Otherwise i might suddenly care which i still wouldnt!!!!!!!!! im just saying it as a possibility. so yea no more posting in this thread for me.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
:lightin\': GTFO Then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Barbelith wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Fight! LETS DO THIS
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Fight! LETS DO THIS

I'm ready

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 5107

so's my kitteh
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Barbelith wrote:
I'm ready

Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 5107

so's my kitteh

The cuteness of that cat is a clear indication that it is a killer. You win by default.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Last One to Post Wins - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One to Post Wins
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next