I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Plans for this Summer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:07 pm

So I know that a pretty good amount of us are in some form of school such as middle school, high school, college, etc. ( I hope we dont have any elementary kids up here....I dont think they need to know this crap ). Also anyone of us might just be looking foward to the sunny days at the beach or wherever the heck you go for summer, so what are your plans?

Personally I'm gonna hang out at the pool and perv on all the high school girls. Maybe the life guard that just got out of high school as well. Also my dad is making me play golf.....No comment.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm going to hunt down Harold Camping and kill him.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
I'm going to hunt down Harold Camping and kill him.

I'm hunting you. Bitch.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm

I live right in the centre of England so unfortunately no beach for me! Will probably go for a weekend though with my friends.

My summer will just involve getting drunk and sleeping with each other - let me be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
I'm going to hunt down Harold Camping and kill him.

I'm hunting you. Bitch.

Come at me, bro!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I live right in the centre of England so unfortunately no beach for me! Will probably go for a weekend though with my friends.

My summer will just involve getting drunk and sleeping with each other - let me be honest.
I like cheese.


Last edited by Grimeth on Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I live right in the centre of England so unfortunately no beach for me! Will probably go for a weekend though with my friends.

My summer will just involve getting drunk and sleeping with each other - let me be honest.

Mine last year wasn't really all that better. In fact most would probably consider it worse, unless they are a super perv. I just watched 8th graders walk around in bikinis at the beach. *shrug*

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

This, Video games, writing, reading, my friends. Just some general shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Mew wrote:
This, Video games, writing, reading, my friends. Just some general shit.

Masturbating?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live right in the centre of England so unfortunately no beach for me! Will probably go for a weekend though with my friends.

My summer will just involve getting drunk and sleeping with each other - let me be honest.
I like cheese.

It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone. I'm good friends with them!

Casual sex is great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live right in the centre of England so unfortunately no beach for me! Will probably go for a weekend though with my friends.

My summer will just involve getting drunk and sleeping with each other - let me be honest.
I like cheese.

It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone. I'm good friends with them!

Casual sex is great.

My place or yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
This, Video games, writing, reading, my friends. Just some general shit.

Masturbating?


Yeah?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Mew wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
This, Video games, writing, reading, my friends. Just some general shit.

Masturbating?


Yeah?

Dude, you're going to hell for that.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Masturbating?


Yeah?

Dude, you're going to hell for that.


Please explain what you're talking about Boba.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Masturbating?


Yeah?

Dude, you're going to hell for that.


I'll see you there boba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
This, Video games, writing, reading, my friends. Just some general shit.

Masturbating?


Yeah?

Dude, you're going to hell for that.




Great, warm climates kick ass....^_^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:



Yeah?

Dude, you're going to hell for that.


I'll see you there boba.

I'll be sure to shout out to you.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I like cheese.

It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone. I'm good friends with them!

Casual sex is great.

My place or yours?

Mine RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone. I'm good friends with them!

Casual sex is great.

My place or yours?

Mine RIGHT NOW!

I'm in your bed. :shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


My place or yours?

Mine RIGHT NOW!

I'm in your bed. :shock:

I'll be right up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Mine RIGHT NOW!

I'm in your bed. :shock:

I'll be right up.

*blindfolded*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Well let's see here. Football workouts 5 times a week, basketball practice right after that, an hour of shooting basketball AFTER all of that, P90X, WoW, and this.

So yeah, I basically have no Summer. facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Well let's see here. Football workouts 5 times a week, basketball practice right after that, an hour of shooting basketball AFTER all of that, P90X, WoW, and this.

So yeah, I basically have no Summer. facepalm

We still haven't talked on Xbox. I guess it's my fault, I haven't been online much for the past bit. On the weekend, for sure. I NEED TO HEAR YOUR SEXY VOICE.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Well let's see here. Football workouts 5 times a week, basketball practice right after that, an hour of shooting basketball AFTER all of that, P90X, WoW, and this.

So yeah, I basically have no Summer. facepalm

We still haven't talked on Xbox. I guess it's my fault, I haven't been online much for the past bit. On the weekend, for sure. I NEED TO HEAR YOUR ORGASMIC VOICE.

Yes you do. I'm completely free on weekends now. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:33 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Well let's see here. Football workouts 5 times a week, basketball practice right after that, an hour of shooting basketball AFTER all of that, P90X, WoW, and this.

So yeah, I basically have no Summer. facepalm

We still haven't talked on Xbox. I guess it's my fault, I haven't been online much for the past bit. On the weekend, for sure. I NEED TO HEAR YOUR ORGASMIC VOICE.

Yes you do. I'm completely free on weekends now. <3



I have the deepest voice. :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Today at 5:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Plans for this Summer.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Summer Clash 2011: Binghamton Tournament July 30
» SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER RULES
» My Summer job search...
» Summer Camp > Fishing Game
» The Monthly Vow - July - summer holidays, lots of time for painting!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: