I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Plans for this Summer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I have a high voice and an English accent.

Yay me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Mew wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


We still haven't talked on Xbox. I guess it's my fault, I haven't been online much for the past bit. On the weekend, for sure. I NEED TO HEAR YOUR ORGASMIC VOICE.

Yes you do. I'm completely free on weekends now. <3



I have the deepest voice. :3

I have a strange voice, it changes depending on my scenario, If I'm just talking I sound like a basic white male with a deep voice, but if I'm angry I sound like a black guy, and when I'm trying to fake being happy and enthusiastic it's somewhat high.




:llama:

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Mew wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:


Yes you do. I'm completely free on weekends now. <3



I have the deepest voice. :3

I have a strange voice, it changes depending on my scenario, If I'm just talking I sound like a basic white male with a deep voice, but if I'm angry I sound like a black guy, and when I'm trying to fake being happy and enthusiastic it's somewhat high.




:llama:

I sound like a pimp. A WHITE pimp.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I have a high voice and an English accent.

Yay me.

Cute.

My voice is kinda mixed for my age.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

I am now constantly clearing my throat with a southern accent.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Branch wrote:
I am now constantly clearing my throat with a southern accent.

Texas much? OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
I am now constantly clearing my throat with a southern accent.

Texas much? OMG!

What state are you in?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I plan on havin' a kid and gettin' an actual job... not much else beyond that.

Oh yeah... and I've got a class sometime this summer.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm gonna troll the GD. Infact I've started.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6512673#post6512673


Ok, I admit, not much thought. I was bored.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Branch wrote:
I'm gonna troll the GD. Infact I've started.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6512673#post6512673


Ok, I admit, not much thought. I was bored.


Hi!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Mew wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm gonna troll the GD. Infact I've started.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6512673#post6512673


Ok, I admit, not much thought. I was bored.


Hi!

I had fun.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Dear Branch,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a thread you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for trolling. Additionally, the accumulation of infraction points on your account has led to your account being suspended for seven days.

Making threads with the intention of evoking strong negative or emotional reactions from other users is trolling and is not allowed. Please do not create threads of this type in the future.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6512673

Quote:
It some places stupid can be used as in cool. Like you have a stupid car or your waiting for a stupid game. So don't take this as an insult. Not that you look stupid you just act stupid. And here I mean stupid stupid, not stupid cool.

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Dear Branch,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a thread you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for trolling. Additionally, the accumulation of infraction points on your account has led to your account being suspended for seven days.

Making threads with the intention of evoking strong negative or emotional reactions from other users is trolling and is not allowed. Please do not create threads of this type in the future.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6512673

Quote:
It some places stupid can be used as in cool. Like you have a stupid car or your waiting for a stupid game. So don't take this as an insult. Not that you look stupid you just act stupid. And here I mean stupid stupid, not stupid cool.

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic



[size=100][/size]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Daroska wrote:
Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

It does when Daroska does it...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

It does when Daroska does it...

Daroska can be filming them with massive camera from his candy van, I still wouldn't consider it voyeurism.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

It does when Daroska does it...

Daroska can be filming them with massive camera from his candy van, I still wouldn't consider it voyeurism.

He's got candy? I should go check out that van.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

Wikipedia wrote:
In clinical psychology, voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other activity usually considered to be of a private nature.[1][2] In popular imagination the term is used in a more general sense to refer to someone who habitually observes others without their knowledge, with no necessary implication of sexual interest.

To add interest to this story, I typically use a telescope or binoculars.

SoupWithSauce wrote:

It does when Daroska does it...

Sometimes the view is bad. Sometimes the view is good. And pazam.

/random

TheMortonator. wrote:

Daroska can be filming them with massive camera from his candy van, I still wouldn't consider it voyeurism.

Irrelevant.

SoupWithSauce wrote:

He's got candy? I should go check out that van.

Yeah by the way it is not my van. Technically it is Vaseline's.
I just round up the.. candy. Yeah. Candy. Get your free candy here!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Scott wrote:
I plan on havin' a kid

...Wut...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Scott wrote:
I plan on havin' a kid

...Wut...

Yes! It's true! People on these forums actually have a life! They want to accomplish something! They've got things to do! They're not attached to their computers!

I was shocked too...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Scott wrote:
I plan on havin' a kid

...Wut...

Scott ruined his life, no big deal.

_________________


Last edited by Mew on Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Daroska wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
In clinical psychology, voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other activity usually considered to be of a private nature.[1][2] In popular imagination the term is used in a more general sense to refer to someone who habitually observes others without their knowledge, with no necessary implication of sexual interest.

I think this proves my point. They're not in private, they're buck naked and they know some people are looking at them and they'd be stupid not to expect more interest.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Scott wrote:
I plan on havin' a kid

...Wut...

Yes! It's true! People on these forums actually have a life! They want to accomplish something! They've got things to do! They're not attached to their computers!

I was shocked too...

I just hate kids. Not in the baby stages. But when they get up to second grade, unless you have a good child, they can be total shit-heads. And if I ever had a kid that was like that, I'd go upside that head with a bat. And if they grew up to be DarthNemis, I'm killing that motherfucker. I don't care if it's my kid.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Voyeurism. I luckily have a place close to a nudist beach.

Would that even count as voyeurism? "Hey, I'll take off all my clothes in public and hope people don't take pictures or get off on me!"

:roll:

Wikipedia wrote:
In clinical psychology, voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other activity usually considered to be of a private nature.[1][2] In popular imagination the term is used in a more general sense to refer to someone who habitually observes others without their knowledge, with no necessary implication of sexual interest.

To add interest to this story, I typically use a telescope or binoculars.

SoupWithSauce wrote:

It does when Daroska does it...

Sometimes the view is bad. Sometimes the view is good. And pazam.

/random

TheMortonator. wrote:

Daroska can be filming them with massive camera from his candy van, I still wouldn't consider it voyeurism.

Irrelevant.

SoupWithSauce wrote:

He's got candy? I should go check out that van.

Yeah by the way it is not my van. Technically it is Vaseline's.
I just round up the.. candy. Yeah. Candy. Get your free candy here!

Okay, I'm coming! How much money should I bring?

:llama:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Plans for this Summer.   Today at 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Plans for this Summer.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Summer Signatures and Camp Happy Heart Buttons
» 2011 Ottawa Phoenix Summer Basketball Camp
» GRAND OPENING: TAVERN ON THE GREEN: Summer Garden Party JUST SAY "GIRLPR" WHEN YOU ARRIVE
» The Best Summer Houses in the Hamptons Happy Hour at The Hill
» Summer Rampage 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: