I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Wow, I'm bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Scott wrote:
It smells like troll in here...

That's Branch, he forgot to put on deodorant.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


No I'm from NC, And I think the Panthers suck.

Yes I am from Texas so that means that I have to like a football team from that state. '9ers bitch.

Because Jimmy Clausen was overrated in College.

He may have been hyped, but Cam Newton is not the answer. He will whither and die in the NFL.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


2 STARTING quarterbacks. David Carr and Matt Schaub.

You have to like the Texans because you're in Texas but like the Pats during playoff time because they're trendy.

You know nothing about football, Branch.

Yes I am from Texas so that means that I have to like a football team from that state. '9ers bitch.

Bahahahahaha! The 49ers? Alex fuckin' SMITH? Hahaha!

I don't believe you, you like the Patriots, you bandwagon hopper.

Alex sucks. Every Draft I'm waiting for an actual QB to go there for Michael Crabtree to get actual throws.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Yes I am from Texas so that means that I have to like a football team from that state. '9ers bitch.

Bahahahahaha! The 49ers? Alex fuckin' SMITH? Hahaha!

I don't believe you, you like the Patriots, you bandwagon hopper.

Alex sucks. Every Draft I'm waiting for an actual QB to go there for Michael Crabtree to get actual throws.

Colin Kapernick! Haha, bitch! Andrew Luck didn't want to be a '9er! Or a Panther!

I think Matt Barkley or Andrew Luck will be taken first next year.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

You spelled arguing wrong.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Bahahahahaha! The 49ers? Alex fuckin' SMITH? Hahaha!

I don't believe you, you like the Patriots, you bandwagon hopper.

Alex sucks. Every Draft I'm waiting for an actual QB to go there for Michael Crabtree to get actual throws.

Colin Kapernick! Haha, bitch! Andrew Luck didn't want to be a '9er! Or a Panther!

I think Matt Barkley or Andrew Luck will be taken first next year.

What the fuck are you talking about now? You think Luck wants to be a Giant? He could probably beat out Lesser Manning.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

You spelled arguing wrong.

NEWSFLASH

Branch doesn't give a fuck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

Than carry this to THE FUCKING THREAD THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR THIS. Branch, you're pissing me off. That is not a good thing.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

Than carry this to THE FUCKING THREAD THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR THIS. Branch, you're pissing me off. That is not a good thing.

We have more threads. Just leave this one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Alex sucks. Every Draft I'm waiting for an actual QB to go there for Michael Crabtree to get actual throws.

Colin Kapernick! Haha, bitch! Andrew Luck didn't want to be a '9er! Or a Panther!

I think Matt Barkley or Andrew Luck will be taken first next year.

What the fuck are you talking about now? You think Luck wants to be a Giant? He could probably beat out Lesser Manning.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? I never said that. Luck will go where he goes, same with Barkley.

'9ers suck.

Andrew Luck will go 1st to either the Arizona Cardinals or the Miami Dolphins.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Colin Kapernick! Haha, bitch! Andrew Luck didn't want to be a '9er! Or a Panther!

I think Matt Barkley or Andrew Luck will be taken first next year.

What the fuck are you talking about now? You think Luck wants to be a Giant? He could probably beat out Lesser Manning.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? I never said that. Luck will go where he goes, same with Barkley.

'9ers suck.

Andrew Luck will go 1st to either the Arizona Cardinals or the Miami Dolphins.

Wow, we haven't even begun the season and you already have a mock draft?

Giants suck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


What the fuck are you talking about now? You think Luck wants to be a Giant? He could probably beat out Lesser Manning.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? I never said that. Luck will go where he goes, same with Barkley.

'9ers suck.

Andrew Luck will go 1st to either the Arizona Cardinals or the Miami Dolphins.

Wow, we haven't even begun the season and you already have a mock draft?

Giants suck.

Yup. See, I know football. You have no idea.

Giants don't, they were 10-6.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


What the fuck are YOU talking about? I never said that. Luck will go where he goes, same with Barkley.

'9ers suck.

Andrew Luck will go 1st to either the Arizona Cardinals or the Miami Dolphins.

Wow, we haven't even begun the season and you already have a mock draft?

Giants suck.

Yup. See, I know football. You have no idea.

Giants don't, they were 10-6.

Let's see you said "I've stuck with my team and you go for the good team" then I pick a suckier team and you say "Haha, they suck. Why go for them?"

Logic does not compute.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Wow, we haven't even begun the season and you already have a mock draft?

Giants suck.

Yup. See, I know football. You have no idea.

Giants don't, they were 10-6.

Let's see you said "I've stuck with my team and you go for the good team" then I pick a suckier team and you say "Haha, they suck. Why go for them?"

Logic does not compute.

So you picked a sucky team to disprove me?

Amateur.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Yup. See, I know football. You have no idea.

Giants don't, they were 10-6.

Let's see you said "I've stuck with my team and you go for the good team" then I pick a suckier team and you say "Haha, they suck. Why go for them?"

Logic does not compute.

So you picked a sucky team to disprove me?

Amateur.

It proves your stupiditly more than it already shows.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Let's see you said "I've stuck with my team and you go for the good team" then I pick a suckier team and you say "Haha, they suck. Why go for them?"

Logic does not compute.

So you picked a sucky team to disprove me?

Amateur.

It proves your stupiditly more than it already shows.

But you just picked a team to show me wrong.

You know NOTHING about ANY sport, you retard.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


So you picked a sucky team to disprove me?

Amateur.

It proves your stupiditly more than it already shows.

But you just picked a team to show me wrong.

You know NOTHING about ANY sport, you retard.

And it worked. To tell the truth, I don't give a shit about NFL. Hook'em Horns.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


It proves your stupiditly more than it already shows.

But you just picked a team to show me wrong.

You know NOTHING about ANY sport, you retard.

And it worked. To tell the truth, I don't give a shit about NFL. Hook'em Horns.

Longhorns suck.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


But you just picked a team to show me wrong.

You know NOTHING about ANY sport, you retard.

And it worked. To tell the truth, I don't give a shit about NFL. Hook'em Horns.

Longhorns suck.

Giants suck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Okay guys....SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE A THREAD MADE FOR THIS.
SHUT.
UP.

But this thread's title tell the reason I'm still argueing with this guy.

Than carry this to THE FUCKING THREAD THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR THIS. Branch, you're pissing me off. That is not a good thing.
Oh shit is someone on the internet pissed? Quick call the whambulance.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Bored?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Bored?



NO!


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Scott wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Bored?



NO!



troll troll troll troll troll troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wow, I'm bored   Today at 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Wow, I'm bored
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 72 Things To Do When Bored
» k, so i'm unbanned now and i am bored
» yeah, I got bored ...
» I'm a littel bored is anyone on.
» SSBB - Looking for friends to play with (I'm bored)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: