I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Selkath.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
In total I've had 3 visits there....

The first time nothing really stood out because I didn't really look around much.

Second time I went on the entire website was COVERED in porn.

Third time, I saw people acting so stupid and retartded, it was an insult to even US.

Also, is Selkath made by OT members? Or is it just a website lots of OT members use?

I think Ebado made it, and other retards followed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
In total I've had 3 visits there....

The first time nothing really stood out because I didn't really look around much.

Second time I went on the entire website was COVERED in porn.

Third time, I saw people acting so stupid and retartded, it was an insult to even US.

Also, is Selkath made by OT members? Or is it just a website lots of OT members use?

I think Ebado made it, and other retards followed.

Oh. EBADO. That explains a lot.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
In total I've had 3 visits there....

The first time nothing really stood out because I didn't really look around much.

Second time I went on the entire website was COVERED in porn.

Third time, I saw people acting so stupid and retartded, it was an insult to even US.

Also, is Selkath made by OT members? Or is it just a website lots of OT members use?

I think Ebado made it, and other retards followed.

Oh. EBADO. That explains a lot.


Boba has an account there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:


I think Ebado made it, and other retards followed.

Oh. EBADO. That explains a lot.


Boba has an account there.

It gets worse every second.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Jetbounty wrote:

It gets worse every second.



As well as Peeps and Darth Viscosity.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

It gets worse every second.



As well as Peeps and Darth Viscosity.

I recognize the name Peeps, but I can't quite say I remember back to before I was...Y'know banned.

As for Darth Viscosity, I see him up here sometimes.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

It gets worse every second.



As well as Peeps and Darth Viscosity.

I recognize the name Peeps, but I can't quite say I remember back to before I was...Y'know banned.

As for Darth Viscosity, I see him up here sometimes.

PeepsMcJuggs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:




As well as Peeps and Darth Viscosity.

I recognize the name Peeps, but I can't quite say I remember back to before I was...Y'know banned.

As for Darth Viscosity, I see him up here sometimes.

PeepsMcJuggs.

Oh him. He was kind of funny. He was the wookie....right?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I recognize the name Peeps, but I can't quite say I remember back to before I was...Y'know banned.

As for Darth Viscosity, I see him up here sometimes.

PeepsMcJuggs.

Oh him. He was kind of funny. He was the wookie....right?

He was the one who pretended to be a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I recognize the name Peeps, but I can't quite say I remember back to before I was...Y'know banned.

As for Darth Viscosity, I see him up here sometimes.

PeepsMcJuggs.

Oh him. He was kind of funny. He was the wookie....right?

He was the one who pretended to be a girl.

Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Oh him. He was kind of funny. He was the wookie....right?

He was the one who pretended to be a girl.

Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


He was the one who pretended to be a girl.

Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

Well I'm sure he meant it as a joke. Not in a creepy way.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Oh him. He was kind of funny. He was the wookie....right?

He was the one who pretended to be a girl.

Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

Yeah... I've known he was dude for as long as he's been on TOR. I'm not sure what you're talking 'bout. Tho I suppose it's not like I've seen everything that has happened in the OT.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:


Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

Yeah... I've known he was dude for as long as he's been on TOR. I'm not sure what you're talking 'bout. Tho I suppose it's not like I've seen everything that has happened in the OT.

You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm

SoupWithNoSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:


Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

Yeah... I've known he was dude for as long as he's been on TOR. I'm not sure what you're talking 'bout. Tho I suppose it's not like I've seen everything that has happened in the OT.

You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

The only purge there's been is the one you survived also... and the reason we are here in the first place. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:57 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

Yeah... I've known he was dude for as long as he's been on TOR. I'm not sure what you're talking 'bout. Tho I suppose it's not like I've seen everything that has happened in the OT.

You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

I didn't. Iseewhatyoudidthere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 3:59 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:


Yeah... I've known he was dude for as long as he's been on TOR. I'm not sure what you're talking 'bout. Tho I suppose it's not like I've seen everything that has happened in the OT.

You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

I didn't. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:01 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:


Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...


UDL has an account here, along with xSlappy. I am so glad they do not post.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

I didn't. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Mew wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...


UDL has an account here, along with xSlappy. I am so glad they do not post.

You're talking about UltimateDarkLord, right?

...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


He was the one who pretended to be a girl.

Must have been for you specifically...

Damn... I wish he'd come visit... he's got better hair than I do even.

No seriously, he tried to pass himself of as a girl back in 2009. He even posted pictures of what he supposedly looked like. Then one day someone pulled him up on it and he had to admit that he'd lied. Was pretty screwed up actually.

I'm not sure if I remember all that. But I don't honestly think he thought anyone would believe him.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You survived the purge, and that's all that matters.

I didn't. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...

1. UDL is stupid.

2. King is not.

3. I thought that once, but then I saw he had another alt which ruled King out.

4. One of UDL's accounts here claim to be his "sister".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:


I didn't. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Just to confirm, you're UDL, right?

Just confirming...

1. UDL is stupid.

2. King is not.

3. I thought that once, but then I saw he had another alt which ruled King out.

4. One of UDL's accounts here claim to be his "sister".

UDL was always weird, IMO ( Although I can't be one to talk really ). However I would always act nice to him just 'cause it wasn't like he was a dick or anything.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm

You sir, yes YOU!

I like ur jogging shorts, brings out the energy in the room.

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
You sir, yes YOU!

I like ur jogging shorts, brings out the energy in the room.

That's not even funny. I seriously AM wearing jogging shorts.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Selkath.   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Selkath.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selkath.
» Selkath is back

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: