I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Scott, you douche.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Fixed that up.

Rage, rage, rage, argh, rage, RAGEEE, argh, argh, argh, fuck you guys, argh, argh, got banned 'cause I was 12, argh, argh, rage, rage, I'M A TROLL!

Fixed.

You're continuing to do that because you can't think of anything clever I assume?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Rage, rage, rage, argh, rage, RAGEEE, argh, argh, argh, fuck you guys, argh, argh, got banned 'cause I was 12, argh, argh, rage, rage, I'M A TROLL!

Fixed.

You're continuing to do that because you can't think of anything clever I assume?

You to,Buddy.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Fixed.

You're continuing to do that because you can't think of anything clever I assume?

You to,Buddy.

Yeah, that confirms it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


You're continuing to do that because you can't think of anything clever I assume?

You to,Buddy.

Yeah, that confirms it.

u mad bro?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You to,Buddy.

Yeah, that confirms it.

u mad bro?

No. It's just that I r a bit dissapoint. It was funny first time, but second it was just a desperate comeback. The bird was your way out of the silence, but it wasn't all that great. You're a hillarious poster ( IMO ) and certainly much funnier than me, I expect more out of you, Soup.

/No joke

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Yeah, that confirms it.

u mad bro?

No. It's just that I r a bit dissapoint. It was funny first time, but second it was just a desperate comeback. The bird was your way out of the silence, but it wasn't all that great. You're a hillarious poster ( IMO ) and certainly much funnier than me, I expect more out of you, Soup.

/No joke

Yo, you. Get your rear back on topic. This thread is about how much of a Douche Scott is. Not about having a moment of honesty with little white doves flyen around.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Yeah, that confirms it.

u mad bro?

No. It's just that I r a bit dissapoint. It was funny first time, but second it was just a desperate comeback. The bird was your way out of the silence, but it wasn't all that great. You're a hillarious poster ( IMO ) and certainly much funnier than me, I expect more out of you, Soup.

/No joke

:\\\\'(

sucess

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


u mad bro?

No. It's just that I r a bit dissapoint. It was funny first time, but second it was just a desperate comeback. The bird was your way out of the silence, but it wasn't all that great. You're a hillarious poster ( IMO ) and certainly much funnier than me, I expect more out of you, Soup.

/No joke

Yo, you. Get your rear back on topic. This thread is about how much of a Douche Scott is. Not about having a moment of honesty with little white doves flyen around.

Stfu. Isn't the OT kind of centered around derailing crap?

EDIT: Btw, it's spelled "flyin'" not "flyen".

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO


Last edited by Jetbounty on Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


No. It's just that I r a bit dissapoint. It was funny first time, but second it was just a desperate comeback. The bird was your way out of the silence, but it wasn't all that great. You're a hillarious poster ( IMO ) and certainly much funnier than me, I expect more out of you, Soup.

/No joke

Yo, you. Get your rear back on topic. This thread is about how much of a Douche Scott is. Not about having a moment of honesty with little white doves flyen around.

Stfu. Isn't the OT kind of centered around derailing crap?



Samus is doing the Moonwalk. Your argument is invalid.

SoupWithSauce wrote:
:\\\\'(

sucess

I like that smiley so you get a hall pass.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!


Last edited by TheMortonator. on Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Pfft. White people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Well... it's too wet at the park... I cried... like a boss. So it looks like I'll just internets this afternoon. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Pfft. White people.

That's why I eat them.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Pfft. White people.

What do you mean... white people?


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Scott wrote:
Well... it's too wet at the park... I cried... like a boss. So it looks like I'll just internets this afternoon. >.>

Then you should've ran through the rain... like a boss.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Scott wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Pfft. White people.

What do you mean... white people?



_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Btw, it's spelled "flyin'" not "flyen".

Only if you spell it the white way.

BTW, periods go inside parentheses.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Well... it's too wet at the park... I cried... like a boss. So it looks like I'll just internets this afternoon. >.>

Then you should've ran through the rain... like a boss.

It's not raining...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:46 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Yo, you. Get your rear back on topic. This thread is about how much of a Douche Scott is. Not about having a moment of honesty with little white doves flyen around.

Stfu. Isn't the OT kind of centered around derailing crap?



Samus is doing the Moonwalk. Your argument is invalid.

SoupWithSauce wrote:
:\\\\'(

sucess

I like that smiley so you get a hall pass.

Uh huh. So clever. And I like dat smileyz too!!!!11

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Well... it's too wet at the park... I cried... like a boss. So it looks like I'll just internets this afternoon. >.>

Then you should've ran through the rain... like a boss.

It's not raining...

Then make it rain!

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Btw, it's spelled "flyin'" not "flyen".

Only if you spell it the white way.

BTW, periods go inside parentheses.

For the end of a sentence where the dialogue is not in the form of a sentence? If so, forgive me. I am no longer A- in Language Arts. I am now considered B+. :cry:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO


Last edited by Jetbounty on Thu May 26, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Well... it's too wet at the park... I cried... like a boss. So it looks like I'll just internets this afternoon. >.>

Then you should've ran through the rain... like a boss.

It's not raining...

Then make it rain!


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:


It's not raining...

Then make it rain!


Normal rain. I feel lesser and threatened when it comes to chocolate rain.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 4:57 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Then make it rain!


Normal rain. I feel lesser and threatened when it comes to chocolate rain.

Does anybody else think the girl on the right looks kinda sorta like a older version of Miranda Cosgrove? With y'know....An actual body.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 5:32 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Then make it rain!


Normal rain. I feel lesser and threatened when it comes to chocolate rain.

Because it's brown? Racist.

/blackpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:



Normal rain. I feel lesser and threatened when it comes to chocolate rain.

Because it's brown? Racist.

/blackpower

Black people don't taste good.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scott, you douche.   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Scott, you douche.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scott Radoms Army Challenge Dwarf Blog
» Scott Radom's Dwarf Blog
» Scott's newest mini
» Scott's Wonder Emporium
» Scott's OnG Blog

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: