I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Do you all still love me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Meeeeeeee
I love you.
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
I am indifferent.
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
I hate you.
57%
 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14
 

AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Does everyone hate me? I feel neglected.

Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too love you too

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Of course I do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Depends on the day.

jk - we cool brah

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 pm

I dunno lol

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Branch wrote:
I feel neglected.
Nothing like dedicating a poll to yourself asking emo questions to help fix that problem.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 pm


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I love everyone on the forums.






Except Nemis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
I love everyone on the forums.






Except Nemis.

Nemis is probably an alt.

No one could be that annoying without trying to on purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:17 pm

You used to be a good friend of mine. You'd discuss your angst and I'd listen. But now, you are turning into a prick that keeps saying things to just get attention. I think either your parents don't love you or your girlfriend hates you. You don't get enough attention at home, so you come here looking for it.

:\\\\'(

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
You used to be a good friend of mine. You'd discuss your angst and I'd listen. But now, you are turning into a prick that keeps saying things to just get attention. I think either your parents don't love you or your girlfriend hates you. You don't get enough attention at home, so you come here looking for it.

:\\\\'(

Ouch. And this reminds me of the time you guys accused me of "being raised by people on the internet" and basically accused my parents of denying me. :roll:

And as for what I think of you, Branch you are definitely in my top 5 TOR friends. sucess

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

I love there are six "I Hate you" votes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
You used to be a good friend of mine. You'd discuss your angst and I'd listen. But now, you are turning into a prick that keeps saying things to just get attention. I think either your parents don't love you or your girlfriend hates you. You don't get enough attention at home, so you come here looking for it.

:\\\\'(

Ouch. And this reminds me of the time you guys accused me of "being raised by people on the internet" and basically accused my parents of denying me. :roll:

And as for what I think of you, Branch you are definitely in my top 5 TOR friends. sucess

Jetbounty, you live in North Carolina.


Go South Carolina troll

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
You used to be a good friend of mine. You'd discuss your angst and I'd listen. But now, you are turning into a prick that keeps saying things to just get attention. I think either your parents don't love you or your girlfriend hates you. You don't get enough attention at home, so you come here looking for it.

:\\\\'(

Ouch. And this reminds me of the time you guys accused me of "being raised by people on the internet" and basically accused my parents of denying me. :roll:

And as for what I think of you, Branch you are definitely in my top 5 TOR friends. sucess

Jetbounty, you live in North Carolina.










































































































































































































































Go South Carolina troll


I fucking hate this place. Alabama was better.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Ouch. And this reminds me of the time you guys accused me of "being raised by people on the internet" and basically accused my parents of denying me. :roll:

And as for what I think of you, Branch you are definitely in my top 5 TOR friends. sucess

Jetbounty, you live in North Carolina.










































































































































































































































Go South Carolina troll


I fucking hate this place. Alabama was better.

I don't hate New Hampshire, it's scenic and the people are nice.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Mew wrote:
I love there are six "I Hate you" votes.

You mean seven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Jetbounty, you live in North Carolina.










































































































































































































































Go South Carolina troll


I fucking hate this place. Alabama was better.

I don't hate New Hampshire, it's scenic and the people are nice.

NC has absolutely nothing and the majority of people are rude assholes. I wanna live in New York and get a job at Marvel someday. So much better than working at Taco Bell in this hell hole.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

If you can afford to live there, great. But you obviously don't know how shitty of a place New York is to live in. Way too damn expensive. You'll go broke in a week.

Also, don't just expect to be handed a job. Especially for Marvel and such, it's not going to be as easy as you think. The Unemployment rate in New York is higher than most states, too.

_________________


Last edited by Nazareth on Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:



I fucking hate this place. Alabama was better.

I don't hate New Hampshire, it's scenic and the people are nice.

NC has absolutely nothing and the majority of people are rude assholes. I wanna live in New York and get a job at Marvel someday. So much better than working at Taco Bell in this hell hole.

Everybody wants to live in new York. Everyone there sucks absolute dick. They're rude, obnoxious, snobby, and always in a rush. I only like their sports teams, save for the Boston Red Sox.

Go Knicks, Giants, and New York Red Bulls!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Nazareth wrote:
If you can afford to live there, great. But you obviously don't know how shitty of a place New York is to live in. Way too damn expensive. You'll go broke in a week.

That's one of the main issues I have in mind. I want to find a way to make it work though. Also there's a lot of crime...So yeah.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Nazareth wrote:
If you can afford to live there, great. But you obviously don't know how shitty of a place New York is to live in. Way too damn expensive. You'll go broke in a week.

This times a million.

Good luck being nuked by the Chinese in a few years.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


I don't hate New Hampshire, it's scenic and the people are nice.

NC has absolutely nothing and the majority of people are rude assholes. I wanna live in New York and get a job at Marvel someday. So much better than working at Taco Bell in this hell hole.

Everybody wants to live in new York. Everyone there sucks absolute dick. They're rude, obnoxious, snobby, and always in a rush. I only like their sports teams, save for the Boston Red Sox.

Go Knicks, Giants, and New York Red Bulls!

Whatevs.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh and my entire familly is already broke so that wouldn't be much difference.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


I don't hate New Hampshire, it's scenic and the people are nice.

NC has absolutely nothing and the majority of people are rude assholes. I wanna live in New York and get a job at Marvel someday. So much better than working at Taco Bell in this hell hole.

Everybody wants to live in new York. Everyone there sucks absolute dick. They're rude, obnoxious, snobby, and always in a rush. I only like their sports teams, save for the Boston Red Sox.

You and I seem to have a lot in common.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you all still love me?   Today at 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Do you all still love me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I Love Food!
» Declare your love!
» HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Twin Love : the story of Elzbeth and Earina

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: