I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

My new hobby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
I just realized that all activity right now is you and me talking in like 5 different threads lol.

Some people don't know what appropriate activity times are... and that doesn't include us.
Fuck no it doesn't. Honestly though I think I'm gonna hit up that benadryl i was talking about in the nyquil thread and get some sleep. I have a full day of nothing to do tomorrow :tongue:

Why I have Jack atm... well... I'm pretty sure I don't work tomorrow... and if I do it's not till the afternoon.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
I just realized that all activity right now is you and me talking in like 5 different threads lol.

Some people don't know what appropriate activity times are... and that doesn't include us.
Fuck no it doesn't. Honestly though I think I'm gonna hit up that benadryl i was talking about in the nyquil thread and get some sleep. I have a full day of nothing to do tomorrow :tongue:

Why I have Jack atm... well... I'm pretty sure I don't work tomorrow... and if I do it's not till the afternoon.
i have Fridays off for the next 4 weeks. It's really nice. Hell I have a four day week end right now :smug:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

i have Fridays off for the next 4 weeks. It's really nice. Hell I have a four day week end right now :smug:

lol lucky... I know I work this weekend. Though.. hopefully I have an actual job this next week. Did an interview earlier this week and they said they would get back to me this weekend to early next week.

Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu May 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

lol lucky... I know I work this weekend. Though.. hopefully I have an actual job this next week. Did an interview earlier this week and they said they would get back to me this weekend to early next week.
Well good luck, I hope you get the job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Thanks man...

Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Fri May 27, 2011 12:07 am

Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Thanks man...
Of course, let me know how it goes once you know. Anyways I'm gonna get some sleep. Good multiple parallel chats lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Fri May 27, 2011 12:08 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Thanks man...
Of course, let me know how it goes once you know. Anyways I'm gonna get some sleep. Good multiple parallel chats lol.

Indeed number 1... troll

laters...

Back to top Go down
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Fri May 27, 2011 8:57 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Dude, just jerk off. It's a way better use of your time.

I think I'll pass.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Fri May 27, 2011 11:01 am

Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Dude, just jerk off. It's a way better use of your time.

I think I'll nut.
Fixed for accuracy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewtwo
Mod's Pet

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am

Branch wrote:
Ok, so I get bored a lot, we can all agree, yes? So now I'll be updating and making new pages on the OT's Wiki.

I will be posting here if I need help for things before my time, or on ideas for nicknames. Feel free to jump in anytime.

I'll start next time I get bored.

http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/SWTOR_Off-Topic_Forum_Wiki

Right now, I'm going to bed. My b-day is tomorrow so I might not be here at the later times, but will in the morning. Love you guys

Disgusting that you love these rotten corpses.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:27 am

My new hobby:

Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am

MaynardJamesKeenan wrote:
My new hobby:

If I knew a hippster...

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am

My new hobby:

I'm definitely going to do that.

Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 am

My new hobby:

Oh man, I know someone with a plug. I don't have the guts to do this though! How would they get it off!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Vaseline wrote:
My new hobby:

Oh man, I know someone with a plug. I don't have the guts to do this though! How would they get it off!!

Bolt cutters prob... troll

Back to top Go down
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't understand why everyone is jus----

OH MY GOD IT'S A FUCKING LEMON ATTACK!!!

URRGGHGHGHHHH!!!! So.... SOUR!!!!

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new hobby   Today at 9:10 am

Back to top Go down

My new hobby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2