I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I'm obviously not wanted so...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:18 pm

I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Branch no one wants you to leave, we all like you ...... or at least some of us do. Branch, don't QQ please.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

My heart is currently pumping at a good 62 beats per minute. Thank you.

Bye Branch.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Is he gone?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Bah humbug!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Mew wrote:
Is he gone?

No he's still online.

Failure.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Is he gone?

No he's still online.

Failure.


Stfu you're not helping.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Mew wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Mew wrote:
Is he gone?

No he's still online.

Failure.


Stfu you're not helping.

Okay.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

troll ?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

You're sad.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

What is this about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

What is this about?

He got stripped of his Moderator powers.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

You're sad.

How? This is hilarious yet pathetic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

What is this about?

He got stripped of his Moderator powers.

Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:


What is this about?

He got stripped of his Moderator powers.

Why?

Misuse.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

You're sad.

How? This is hilarious yet pathetic!

Still mean.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:33 pm

He is still here. wut.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


He got stripped of his Moderator powers.

Why?

Misuse.

That seems appropriate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Mew wrote:
He is still. wut.



New facedesk emoticon.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:


Why?

Misuse.

That seems appropriate.

The stripping of his powers or his misuse of them? And the constant whining.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Misuse.

That seems appropriate.

The stripping of his powers or his misuse of them? And the constant whining.

The stripping of powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:36 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:


That seems appropriate.

The stripping of his powers or his misuse of them? And the constant whining.

The stripping of powers.

Agreed.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 pm

$5 says he'll be back within the week and everyone will forget this even happened...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mewtwo
Mod's Pet


Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Indeed.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Pitiable to no end.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Today at 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
I'm obviously not wanted so...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drummer/vocalist wanted.
» 5 Men Wanted (45 - 55) For Free Speed Dating on April 8
» ::WANTED:: good bear or wolf brute.
» wanted bike tires
» Logos Wanted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: