I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I'm obviously not wanted so...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Scott wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Why the fuck did you not mention me in your post Branch?

Because you spawned from me... so the name applies to both.

Hell yeah! :crasher1:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*

Convert! Or you don't get to sit at the kewl kids table...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*

Convert! Or you don't get to sit at the kewl kids table...



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Mew wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*

Convert! Or you don't get to sit at the kewl kids table...



Don't you dare bring his name up around me.... Spyro and I... had a falling out.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*

Convert! Or you don't get to sit at the kewl kids table...

But I liek the cool kid's table! Because Paul always sits at the other tables!

Paul: Hey guys *sniff* you guys wanna play some Digimon? *Sniff* *adjusts glasses*

...See what I mean?

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:

Don't you dare bring his name up around me.... Spyro and I... had a falling out.


What's the matter? :tongue:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Mew wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:

Don't you dare bring his name up around me.... Spyro and I... had a falling out.


What's the matter? :tongue:

*kicks* *runs away giggling*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

Your avatar looks constipated... and your sig looks relieved. You're missing important documentation sir...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

Your avatar looks constipated... and your sig looks relieved. You're missing important documentation sir...

I got the most lazy pictures of Pikachu I could find...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

PikachuPower wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:
PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

Your avatar looks constipated... and your sig looks relieved. You're missing important documentation sir...

I got the most lazy pictures of Pikachu I could find...

Pichu's are better. troll

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthsederous
Mod's Pet


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 104
Location : Tibetian Mountains

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Sun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

*scoff* Fucking pathetic.........

_________________
Darth Sed, the great archivist of the OT has joined with the alliance........If you wish to make an appointment his office his 2000 feet into the Tebetian Mountains....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 11:44 am

Branch wrote:
PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.

Hate is just another word for love... troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.

Let's hope he doesn't actually QQ this time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 am

Mew wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.

Let's hope he doesn't actually QQ this time.
I hope he does, it's funny.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 am

Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.


This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

You whiney little bitch. Suck it up and stop giving a shit, you fucking dipshit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 2:09 pm

This thread is so yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Magikarp101 wrote:
This thread is so yesterday.

Hey, people like Magikarp more than Raikou... and you're useless! Splash, Tackle, Flail? I learn fuckin' Thunder!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Raikou wrote:
Magikarp101 wrote:
This thread is so yesterday.

Hey, people like Magikarp more than Raikou... and you're useless! Splash, Tackle, Flail? I learn fuckin' Thunder!


I can learn any Pokemon move. :P

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Mew wrote:
Raikou wrote:
Magikarp101 wrote:
This thread is so yesterday.

Hey, people like Magikarp more than Raikou... and you're useless! Splash, Tackle, Flail? I learn fuckin' Thunder!


I can learn any Pokemon move. :P

You chose the uber-Pokemon, you're a fail.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Good Show sir.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

As much of a friend as Branch is even I am not this immature or ridicolous acting.

However, you need to shut up. You're not helping the cause either way. Be the adult here and either don't respond or try to keep Branch from leaving. I swear, you people.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

As much of a friend as Branch is even I am not this immature or ridicolous acting.

However, you need to shut up. You're not helping the cause either way. Be the adult here and either don't respond or try to keep Branch from leaving. I swear, you people.

Jet, you bitch, change to a Pokemon. :crasher2:

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   Today at 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
I'm obviously not wanted so...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drummer/vocalist wanted.
» 5 Men Wanted (45 - 55) For Free Speed Dating on April 8
» ::WANTED:: good bear or wolf brute.
» wanted bike tires
» Logos Wanted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: