I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Reaching out to new types of people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Reaching out to new types of people   Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm usually not the type of person who makes suggestions or tries to be helpful, and if I do they're often stupid. However, please , at least read the whole thing before you say "OMG DIS IS STOOPID, JETBOUNTY IS A RETARTED KIDD WHO NEEDS TO HIT PUBERTY, LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!!!!!!!1" Only less moronic talk.

Now than, The OT has always been a pretty close group of people. Most of us know each other pretty well or at least recognize each other. However, I think for the guild it would be a good idea to just invite some people who may not post in the OT all the time. You know, invite some friends who seem like laid back guys, but may not post in the OT alot. Just some nice folks who might enjoy this.

Yes/no/maybe so?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

"OMG DIS IS STOOPID, JETBOUNTY IS A RETARTED KIDD WHO NEEDS TO HIT PUBERTY, LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!!!!!!!1"


Yes, we should.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm

I no longer know who most people are on this anyway so yeah go nuts.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Tue May 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Eh... I think a lot of us are from outside the OT also... but sure. :D

I'm not really sure who to invite... outside of TOR... most people that are on TOR that would visit here... are here.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

Sorry, can't help you with this, as I don't have any friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 am

I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 am

I would invite some people, Most likely the peeps I will be playing with. But that would not be till TOR comes out. We do need more females though. Not because f the whole zomg wow females. But just so the discussions dont all plunge into sex role play. Omegle is a great place for that, although they hate it when you ask to be a warlock when role playing. Oh and I need someone to bromance.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

I'm a black guy, you bastard. Iseewhatyoudidthere

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 am

Daroska wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

I'm a black guy, you bastard. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Damn it Daroska, you have not met your swagger quota for this week.

We're dropping in the ratings man.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am

Daroska wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

I'm a black guy, you bastard. Iseewhatyoudidthere


Lies. I want proof.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 am

Cthulhu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

I'm a black guy, you bastard. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Damn it Daroska, you have not met your swagger quota for this week.

We're dropping in the ratings man.

I swagger when I swagger bitch. So don't talk to me like you know me.

Now go make me a sammich before I rape your silly ass outta here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

Daroska wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
Daroska wrote:


I'm a black guy, you bastard. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Damn it Daroska, you have not met your swagger quota for this week.

We're dropping in the ratings man.

I swagger when I swagger bitch. So don't talk to me like you know me.

Now go make me a sammich before I rape your silly ass outta here.

For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:


Damn it Daroska, you have not met your swagger quota for this week.

We're dropping in the ratings man.

I swagger when I swagger bitch. So don't talk to me like you know me.

Now go make me a sammich before I rape your silly ass outta here.

For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

For a small fee I can get my homies to come over to your hood, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

Black Guy wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Daroska wrote:


I swagger when I swagger bitch. So don't talk to me like you know me.

Now go make me a sammich before I rape your silly ass outta here.

For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

For a small fee I can get my homies to come over to your hood, bro.


Oh cool because I have lots of water melon, coke and white girls here. troll

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:


For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

For a small fee I can get my homies to come over to your hood, bro.


Oh cool because I have lots of water melon, coke and white girls here. troll

Oh, snap!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

You know jedibantha is a black 13 year old?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

You know jedibantha is a black 13 year old?

13 year olds have no swagger.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Globox wrote:
Branch wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
I think all we need is a black person. So that we have a little bit of swag in these forums. :afro:

You know jedibantha is a black 13 year old?

13 year olds have no swagger.

I'm white.

I got plenty of swag...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Globox wrote:
Branch wrote:


You know jedibantha is a black 13 year old?

13 year olds have no swagger.

I'm white.

I got plenty of swag...

Thaz because u iz water type pokemanz.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:


For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

For a small fee I can get my homies to come over to your hood, bro.


Oh cool because I have lots of water melon, coke and white girls here. troll

No lime, no coconut? bah I wish SithBadger was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:21 am

Black Guy wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:


For a small fee you can pay a professional to do this.

For a small fee I can get my homies to come over to your hood, bro.


Oh cool because I have lots of water melon, coke and white girls here. troll

No lime, no coconut? bah I wish SithBadger was here.

Lime?!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to new types of people   Today at 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Reaching out to new types of people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chemosynthesis, Thermosynthesis, and good ol' fashioned Autotroph fun.
» Red Troll and Trollish Types
» If you would like to invite 100,000 people on Facebook to you EVENT GROUP OR FAN PAGE go to http://GIRLPR.net
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: