OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT News Network - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT News Network - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT News Network

Go down 
+15
GSG
CollaWars
Vaseline
jedibantha
Jet
The Mortonator
Burkman
Causa
Scott
Matieu
Yeet
SoupWithSauce
Daroska
Grimeth
Branch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

OT News Network - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:32 am

Vaseline wrote:
Make love, not warcraft.

Why not both?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 am

Haha, I'm not sure how to respond to this 👅

My only response... Branch, you're whining isn't going to change anything
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am

Captain Kirk wrote:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over your stupidity. Say again.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am

Branch wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

Please stop lashing out and arguing over anything that Matieu says. It's really annoying and is only making things in the guild worse. All you're doing is taking away your chances of having a high position in the guild even farther away. And don't say something like "I just want justice!" because that's not true. We all know what you really want. To cause problems. So stop.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 am

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

You're only 13.

I will go apeshit crazy on you.

OT News Network - Page 8 Monkey_facepalm

No bringing Hillary Clinton into this.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

Please stop lashing out and arguing over anything that Matieu says. It's really annoying and is only making things in the guild worse. All you're doing is taking away your chances of having a high position in the guild even farther away. And don't say something like "I just want justice!" because that's not true. We all know what you really want. To cause problems. So stop.

Jet... shut up.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 am

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jet... shut up.

How about no? :D
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

Here everybody, I'd like to provide you with a conversation the council had.

We were discussing a new representative, here was the first post on the matter after we brought up the topic:

Branch wrote:
Aximand for Imperial Rep?

So Branch gave a nice one suggestion, without thinking of anybody else. Fair enough, he might've been hoping we would all throw suggestions out as well, so I responded:

Matieu wrote:

I suppose its better then nothing, are there any other options?

As you can see, I suggested that we look at more options, which is exactly what Branch is doing now... Instead, he responded.

Branch wrote:
You're kidding right? This could be our best Empire Rep so far. Look at the Imperial Teams. He's already thought of something.

So Branch only wanted to look at 1 option?! Wow. What a shocking revelation!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

Captain Kirk wrote:
Here everybody, I'd like to provide you with a conversation the council had.

We were discussing a new representative, here was the first post on the matter after we brought up the topic:

Branch wrote:
Aximand for Imperial Rep?

So Branch gave a nice one suggestion, without thinking of anybody else. Fair enough, he might've been hoping we would all throw suggestions out as well, so I responded:

Matieu wrote:

I suppose its better then nothing, are there any other options?

As you can see, I suggested that we look at more options, which is exactly what Branch is doing now... Instead, he responded.

Branch wrote:
You're kidding right? This could be our best Empire Rep so far. Look at the Imperial Teams. He's already thought of something.

So Branch only wanted to look at 1 option?! Wow. What a shocking revelation!

Wow, we have a Class restriction for Imperial rep! Dear god!
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

ITT: OT News Network - Page 8 Internet-serious-business-cat
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

PJsnaks wrote:
ITT: OT News Network - Page 8 Internet-serious-business-cat

I loled.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Now then, onto the next subject. The Council was having a vote, which required four votes to pass on. Branch, Bantha, and myself had already voted in favor, Grimeth against. Bantha reminded Branch that four votes were needed in order for an agreement to be made. Branch responded.

Branch wrote:
Why do we need 4? We already have a majority and the Prez voted yes.

So... the rule that Branch claimed is an "Emergency Power" he was willing to bend to get his way? I see, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 am

Captain Kirk wrote:
Now then, onto the next subject. The Council was having a vote, which required four votes to pass on. Branch, Bantha, and myself had already voted in favor, Grimeth against. Bantha reminded Branch that four votes were needed in order for an agreement to be made. Branch responded.

Branch wrote:
Why do we need 4? We already have a majority and the Prez voted yes.

So... the rule that Branch claimed is an "Emergency Power" he was willing to bend to get his way? I see, very interesting.

What? I never said President's vote counted as 2. When did I say it was Emergency powers?

We never said we needed 4 votes until jedibantha said that.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

Ban Branch! :band:
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

Daroska wrote:

This will be going downhill from here.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

Now then, Branch has been pressing for how the people should decide, and yet, when he was in power, we had this discussion:

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm fine with it.

Also, I think we should make a thread that has this all and just link to it in our SWTOR thread. I mean like the President, VP, Rep and the actual rules. Really it is to much and nobody really cares enough to read every detail. If they do, it wouldn't hurt them to go to another site for it.

Nah, let's post it all, it makes us look better. And if you agree with this revamp, we can discuss more parts of it, A.K.A., the elections.

You think anyone in the OT cares about rules and the way a MMO government works?

The "I'm Fine with it" Was Branch saying that he approved of my new Guild constitution. So when it suits him, he's fine with it, but now he suddenly objects to it, claiming I'm power hungry? Ahh, I see... Branch was too lazy to read it. Fair enough.

Now his other post... "You think anyone in the OT cares about rules and the way a MMO government works?" So pretty much, he says that nobody cares about how guild government works, so we shouldn't bother telling anybody our constitution, and now, suddenly, he wants them to decide VP? Ic. Well, I think this speaks for itself...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
Now then, Branch has been pressing for how the people should decide, and yet, when he was in power, we had this discussion:

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Nah, let's post it all, it makes us look better. And if you agree with this revamp, we can discuss more parts of it, A.K.A., the elections.

You think anyone in the OT cares about rules and the way a MMO government works?

The "I'm Fine with it" Was Branch saying that he approved of my new Guild constitution. So when it suits him, he's fine with it, but now he suddenly objects to it, claiming I'm power hungry? Ahh, I see... Branch was too lazy to read it. Fair enough.

Now his other post... "You think anyone in the OT cares about rules and the way a MMO government works?" So pretty much, he says that nobody cares about how guild government works, so we shouldn't bother telling anybody our constitution, and now, suddenly, he wants them to decide VP? Ic. Well, I think this speaks for itself...

Read the rest. I said if they wanted to then it wouldn't hurt to click on a link.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Read the rest. I said if they wanted to then it wouldn't hurt to click on a link.

You did, but that was because of the other Council Members wanting to let the guild see the constitution. It didn't change that you said nobody in the OT cared about the rules.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

This is why people under 16 should not run a guild. Although it does depend more on the person. Do we have vent yet, like a guild vent. Guild drama is always fun on there :D. I imagine it would escalate though if people can troll vent like pandora.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Daroska wrote:

Is this because of the tl:dr?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
This is why people under 16 should not run a guild. Although it does depend more on the person. Do we have vent yet, like a guild vent. Guild drama is always fun on there :D. I imagine it would escalate though if people can troll vent like pandora.

I wonder how squeaky Branch's voice is.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Well we have a Guild Chat, I suppose that could work...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
Branch wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

You did, but that was because of the other Council Members wanting to let the guild see the constitution. It didn't change that you said nobody in the OT cared about the rules.

What? Oh that must have been after you demoted me. I said to make a thread on THIS SITE that has the Constitution and link it to the TOR thread.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 pm

This is... um... spiralling out of control.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Jetbounty wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I wonder how squeaky Branch's voice is.

Deeper than your's 13 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT News Network   OT News Network - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT News Network
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next