I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Kesha is fucking insane.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 am

I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:


Well, not right now. He's busy.

I live next door to a meth lab.

Beat that. 8)

I live next to some crazy lady who goes around the neighberhood collecting people's trash. :D

I still win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am

Vaseline wrote:
I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".

I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".

I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

Why are you bragging about that?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 am

I can't understand what the crazy bitch is saying.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 am

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".

I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

Why are you bragging about that?!

I'm not. I'm bragging about me still being alive.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".

I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

North Carolina doesn't have crime. Because we have absolutely nothing.

We were first in flight. That's it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 am

I will 1 up you all. lived in Wa's version of the hood. My mum got into a fight with an abo because the abo was attacking a pregnant lady. No I wasn't in a gang because I'm a wolf pack of 1. Ahh how poor we use to be.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I live in a really good area where there is rarely any crime etc.

Sorry, I don't live near the "hood".

I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

North Carolina doesn't have crime. Because we have absolutely nothing.

We were first in flight. That's it.

South Carolina is cooler.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 am

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


I think my town is in the top 10 Texas crime.

North Carolina doesn't have crime. Because we have absolutely nothing.

We were first in flight. That's it.

South Carolina is cooler.

Agreed.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


North Carolina doesn't have crime. Because we have absolutely nothing.

We were first in flight. That's it.

South Carolina is cooler.

Agreed.

You should tell your mom you want to move there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am

Grimeth wrote:

I still win.


I was born with Thc in my bloodstream.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 am

Causa wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I still win.


I was born with Thc in my bloodstream.

Where do you live yo?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 am

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I still win.


I was born with Thc in my bloodstream.

Where do you live yo?

Ohio.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 am

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:



I was born with Thc in my bloodstream.

Where do you live yo?

Ohio.

What part of Ohio?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 am

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


South Carolina is cooler.

Agreed.

You should tell your mom you want to move there.

We DID live in Alabama which had a lot to offer but family was here and my dad got a job offer here so it looked like everything would fall in place. Problem is, this place sucks. Also I can't just tell my mom what to do.....

She scares me.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Agreed.

You should tell your mom you want to move there.

We DID live in Alabama which had a lot to offer but family was here and my dad got a job offer here so it looked like everything would fall in place. Problem is, this place sucks. Also I can't just tell my mom what to do.....

She scares me.

Alabama is cool.

They never would have won the BCS

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Bra explain it to me. I have a podcast going at the moment.

Well she's talking about a place "about to blow" as well as lines like "were taking over" and let's not forget "make it rain!" and "let me see them hands".

From what you say it sounds sexual. VERY sexual.

I think terrorist.

Terrorists can be sexy...



Just look at that and tell me it's not drop dead fuckable...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


From what you say it sounds sexual. VERY sexual.

I think terrorist.

Terrorists can be sexy...



Just look at that and tell me it's not drop dead fuckable...

It's not drop dead fuckable.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


From what you say it sounds sexual. VERY sexual.

I think terrorist.

Terrorists can be sexy...



Just look at that and tell me it's not drop dead fuckable...

It does look rather attractive.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 am

Causa stop drolling my little necro friend...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 am

Scott wrote:
Causa stop drolling my little necro friend...

Okay.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kesha is fucking insane.   Today at 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Kesha is fucking insane.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Any tips for the chapter "Hijack" on Insane? (Spoilers?)
» Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age
» Campaign A.I
» Does Savage Theron...?
» Ninja's Beast mode strategy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: