OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
People or Council? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
People or Council? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

People or Council?

Go down 
+5
PJsnaks
Scott
GSG
Causa
Branch
9 posters

Who?
The People
People or Council? I_vote_lcap50%People or Council? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
The Council
People or Council? I_vote_lcap50%People or Council? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 am

Who's form of deciding the Vice President do you want? The people's large varity or the Council's narrow vote?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am

What the? I don't even... People or Council? 2568419665
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 am

I Don't see the point of a vp. Been an ex guild leader and an officer. A guild heirachy goes like this

Guild leader: alpha omega

Officer: stand in for guild leader - helps guild leader and members - is experienced in game content

Veteran: experienced raider yadda yadda - been around for a while

Member: commoner

Initiate: new member - low level character

Personally I couldn't care about vp and that. If I found the guild runners tp be the type who will easily threaten to kick you and are too controlling, I leave the guild.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:10 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I Don't see the point of a vp. Been an ex guild leader and an officer. A guild heirachy goes like this

Officer: stand in for guild leader - helps guild leader and members - is experienced in game content

Personally I couldn't care about vp and that. If I found the guild runners tp be the type who will easily threaten to kick you and are too controlling, I leave the guild.

Your avatar is cool.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 am

Branch wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

It's gutts from berserk.

Your avatar is cool.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

This... there is no need for a VP. You need the President (leader), Council (officers), veteran (prob not even yet since the game hasn't started), Members, and if you feel the need initiate.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:33 am

Bro back when you were a council member you didn't give a shit if your members got to vote.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Bro back when you were a council member you didn't give a shit if your members got to vote.

On Reps the VP and Prez decide. VP is a different story.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 am

Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

No I've read your council discussions, not once did you guys think people should pick VP. You guys always favored a council discussion on it. I'm pretty sure it's in your "constitution" or whatever. In fact, you guys had a council vote to remove you from VP, you didn't go "Hey lets have the people decide", you tried to fight it from within the council. You never cared about members deciding until now.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

No I've read your council discussions, not once did you guys think people should pick VP. You guys always favored a council discussion on it. I'm pretty sure it's in your "constitution" or whatever. In fact, you guys had a council vote to remove you from VP, you didn't go "Hey lets have the people decide", you tried to fight it from within the council. You never cared about members deciding until now.

It's true... let me go back to the history and find some specific quotes to back this up
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

Council. They were selected for this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 pm

The OT Council... doing things in a good things in a bad way for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Branch stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch stop crying.

You haven't even been here for a week or so...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch stop crying.

Since Tuesday, thank you very much. What have you been doing? Oh, right. Crying and whining.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch stop crying.

Since Tuesday, thank you very much. What have you been doing? Oh, right. Crying and whining.

Actually, wining and dining.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:49 pm

lol @politics
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:59 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
lol @fakeinternetpolitics
Fixed
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Fixed

True...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Fixed

True...

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People or Council? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People or Council?   People or Council? Empty

Back to top Go down