I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

No.

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?

Yep. It was going to be Kane, but nah.

Personally I would prefer Kane, but Jason is fine.

I chose "Jett" for obvious reasons.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?

After you were banned, I made a character named Jett. He was a kid Sith captured by a Mandalorian family.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Jet wrote:

Kane has been used 5000 times though.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Branch wrote:

After you were banned, I made a character named Jett. He was a kid Sith captured by a Mandalorian family.

I'm not a big fan of Mandalorians to be honest. Except the Fetts and Ordo.

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Causa wrote:
Jet wrote:

Kane has been used 5000 times though.

It was unoriginal on my part. Kane Starkiller was changed to Luke Skywalker for A New Hope.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Branch wrote:

It was unoriginal on my part. Kane Starkiller was changed to Luke Skywalker for A New Hope.

Ima go make a new character.

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm not a big fan of Mandalorians to be honest. Except the Fetts and Ordo.

The Mandos believe in adoption so I made a family including Wookiee and Zabrak Mandos.

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Ima go make a new character.

I think I'm going to restart an old fan-fic of mine.

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

That was heart warming.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Name: Jason Blade
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.

If you need clarification ask me.

Cool... Haven't really heard of a 'Blade' Kiffar tribe, but that's what fan-fic's for... 'Jason Blade' comes across as too human a name...

As for armor- 'Jedi Armor' is a really open term... Can you specify like how heavy/complete the suit should be? For instance- Obi-Wan wears an almost full suit, while my Ramir does only for chest,shoulders and legs (without tights, gauntlets etc)...

Can you be a bit more specific on the pose? As his saber's supposed to be in his right hand, I'd guess you want it visible (meaning a left-orientated posture), which would mean the left would have to be extended a bit to also be visible (see Ban as a trooper for example, his right hand).

Also, do you want a combat feel to it or just a 'peaceful' shot?

In any case, you get third spot... Two left!

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
Name: Jason Blade
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.

If you need clarification ask me.

Cool... Haven't really heard of a 'Blade' Kiffar tribe, but that's what fan-fic's for... 'Jason Blade' comes across as too human a name...

As for armor- 'Jedi Armor' is a really open term... Can you specify like how heavy/complete the suit should be? For instance- Obi-Wan wears an almost full suit, while my Ramir does only for chest,shoulders and legs (without tights, gauntlets etc)...

Can you be a bit more specific on the pose? As his saber's supposed to be in his right hand, I'd guess you want it visible (meaning a left-orientated posture), which would mean the left would have to be extended a bit to also be visible (see Ban as a trooper for example, his right hand).

Also, do you want a combat feel to it or just a 'peaceful' shot?

In any case, you get third spot... Two left!

Go ahead and make it human. They won't have Kiffars in-game anyway. Pretty much Anakin's outfit in TCW. Yeah, like the trooper. Sorry. :oops:

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.

I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.

Ok... I wouldn't recommend Ramir's pose for a Bounty Hunter... I'll upload Ban as a smuggler tomorrow, I think you'd like him better for a stock posture... If you insist, however, I would suggest we lift both arms up a bit and make if a 'reloading' posture. I don't really have anything else to day regarding armor and appearance... I'm gonna make for an 'Old Republic' Bounty Hunter, of course, where the armor may come across as a bit more bulky, but I'm still gonna make it relate to Jango and the 'typical Mandalorian'... As for 'seeing my skills'- you could have picked something allowing a bit more personal imagination... A fully clad B.A. lad in a 'typical Bounty Hunter outfit' doesn't allow for much mental movement... Anywho...

@Branch:

Sorry for what? If you want it like the trooper Ban-Anad, I can have it flipped so that it shows the right hand... But that pose wouldn't allow for a visible right/left (when flipped) hand if it's resting to the side... Alternatively, I can lift the right hand straing ahead in a pointing/taunting pose... Your call... Oh and, doesn't matter that they won't have Kiffars in-game... This is fan-fic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.

I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.

Ok... I wouldn't recommend Ramir's pose for a Bounty Hunter... I'll upload Ban as a smuggler tomorrow, I think you'd like him better for a stock posture... If you insist, however, I would suggest we lift both arms up a bit and make if a 'reloading' posture. I don't really have anything else to day regarding armor and appearance... I'm gonna make for an 'Old Republic' Bounty Hunter, of course, where the armor may come across as a bit more bulky, but I'm still gonna make it relate to Jango and the 'typical Mandalorian'... As for 'seeing my skills'- you could have picked something allowing a bit more personal imagination... A fully clad B.A. lad in a 'typical Bounty Hunter outfit' doesn't allow for much mental movement... Anywho...

@Branch:

Sorry for what? If you want it like the trooper Ban-Anad, I can have it flipped so that it shows the right hand... But that pose wouldn't allow for a visible right/left (when flipped) hand if it's resting to the side... Alternatively, I can lift the right hand straing ahead in a pointing/taunting pose... Your call... Oh and, doesn't matter that they won't have Kiffars in-game... This is fan-fic...

If you want it so, than I'm perfectly fine with the "reloading" pose. As for not giving enough detail, sorry. Had a feeling I wasn't. Anything else you need?

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
@Branch:

Just looked at your picks again. Do his pose like Ramir. You're right. Kiffar it is, plus you gave me a story idea for him.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

@Jet: (I hate long quotes)
Actually, that's the opposite of what I was saying... You gave enough detail...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
@Jet: (I hate long quotes)
Actually, that's the opposite of what I was saying... You gave enough detail...

I is in confusions.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Thank You Ban.

I now have a pretty good story. I'll be editing when I feel like it.

http://swtorot.forumotion.com/t5p20-main-character-creation#23792

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Char. Name: Gurett Denrock.
Body build: A massive man, built like a linebacker
Weapons: Lightsaber
Appearance: Large man with a bit of a tan
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Somewhat short and ungroomed with a rough beard
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'6
Weight: 240 lbs.
Weapon(s): A classic simple blue lightsaber
Armor: A simple gray robe.
Personality: A gentle giant, ponderous and quick witted.
Pose: mediating on his knees yet making eye contact

Just made this up.

Thanks BananaDealer.

:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 am

Branch wrote:
Thank You Ban.

Ah... So he's adopted... I'm gonna call him by his birth name cause it sounds more Kiffar-y, if that's not a problem...
Oh, I can make something like this:
For Branch, with love.

Anywho...

@CollaWars:
Hmmm..... A 'gentle giant' brings about thoughts of that companion of Thor (in the new Marvel movie)... That big guy... Somehow I don't see him meditating... I can make him booming into laughter... You also seem to have forgotten the species... Though I'm assuming he's human... In any case, you might wanna be a bit more descriptive...
Aaanyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 am

Scottie! Got your first pose draft here:

Tell me what you think! (yes, I went for the elven look... He's supposed to be a 'Space Elf', right?) It's gonna see a lot of change, mostly hair/head and legs, but that's the general posture...

As for Jet and Branch- I'm gonna go scan Ban in a minute and then I'm gonna pen you guys in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
Thank You Ban.

Ah... So he's adopted... I'm gonna call him by his birth name cause it sounds more Kiffar-y, if that's not a problem...
Oh, I can make something like this:
For Branch, with love.

Anywho...

@CollaWars:
Hmmm..... A 'gentle giant' brings about thoughts of that companion of Thor (in the new Marvel movie)... That big guy... Somehow I don't see him meditating... I can make him booming into laughter... You also seem to have forgotten the species... Though I'm assuming he's human... In any case, you might wanna be a bit more descriptive...
Aaanyway...

Okay, that will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am

Jet, here's your first draft... Keep in mind- that's a really rough sketch and is just a reference for the pose...

Branch... You're next... Gimmie an hour or so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet, here's your first draft... Keep in mind- that's a really rough sketch and is just a reference for the pose...

Branch... You're next... Gimmie an hour or so...

I LOVE it.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Jet wrote:

I LOVE it.

It's just a draft, mate... Don't brown your breeches...

Anywho... Meant to ask you, which Mando logo do you want, and where exactly (Cause each profession has its own)? Also- gadgets? I'm guessing flamethrower and jetpack are mandatory for a Bounty hunter... What else?

Anyway... Branch! First draft's done for you too... Went into a bit more detail for you... I didn't exactly put in a face since we kinda need to go over that but otherwise- here it are:

Oh and somebody please reach Scottie... I need his approval before I move on his path...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Jet wrote:

I LOVE it.

Is he a Mandalorian?

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Today at 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next